Do unironic Pol Plot supporters exists?

Do unironic Pol Plot supporters exists?
I remember meeting one, he keep babbling about how we should honor his memory and couldn't answer any of my questions about his regime, so im not sure if he was being serious or he was just batshit insane.
So, what's Holla Forums take on this guy?
C.I.A.? Genius? Or just a mad man with a red flag?

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/groups/618273408250741/photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a feeling that unironic Pol Pot support would call legit stalinists pussies the same way how Julius Evola would call Hitler a pussy for not geniciding enough people

*supporters

Does anyone have the link to his diary? It was posted here few months ago. It was hosted on a obscure pol-potist website.

This.

Pol Pot is turd worldism and decolonization brought to their natural conclusions.

10/10

solid greentext fam

This.

Yes

As someone who read a lot into Pol Pot and wrote about his regime. This is 100% accurate. capped

Is this even real?
Has anyone even managed to enter that subreddit?
Shit now im curious af

I have never met any self-described leftist who supported Pol Pot in any shape or form. The only people who seem to have taken a retrospective liking to him are the edgiest sects of neo-Fascism, typically Thïrd Positionists. Considering the Khmer Rouge had more to do with palingenetic Khmer ethno-nationalism and anti-modern agrarian romanticism than even Maoism, this actually shouldn't come off as much of a surprise.

thank you user!

I'm pretty sure it's real. We need some autist on this board to infiltrate the sub

based

Holy fuck PLEASE someone has to join the sub
I want to see how batshit insane they can get

ah comunque ciao compagno :DDDD

Norwegian communist Pål Steigan was a voiced supporter of him, and even went to visit him, self-allegedly had a long and interesting conversation with him.
Also Chomsky, duh

Jesus

Ciao anche a te compagno

There's a facebook page about pol-poltism
I can't really understand if they're serious, insane or just memeing the shit out of us
Check through the pictures page and read the comments: tankies are literally a joke compared to those guys

c'è anche un italiano tra i pol-supporters

fugg forgot to post the link
facebook.com/groups/618273408250741/photos/

W E W
Poi dicono che la sinistra in italia è morta, tra questo e il Partito Marxista-Leninista italiano che supporta l'isis credo che guideremo la rivoluzione mondiale

That's an Albanian saying, which is ironic because if anyone was revisionist, it was definitely the Khmer Rouge.

Also I'm pretty sure that emblem at the end of the video is from Mozambique's flag, which is pretty funny because Mozambique was one of the few countries that actually recognized the PRK rather than the Khmer Rouge.

finalmente il sogno diventa realtà

first off i have to say that unroo is a massive faggot that does not grasp marxism and his third worldism is deeply reactionary

but his video on pol pot is actually pretty good

How am I supposed to google translate a picture?

That was Charles Maurras dipshit.

Pol Pot was a genius indigenist.