Making a new thread so people don't miss this...

youtube.com/watch?v=wCB7eqYksWs
Making a new thread so people don't miss this. The final part (presumably) of the Academic Agent vs Jack Angstreich saga. Highlights of the "discussion" include
Just watch the latter half if you want to skip the boring parts. It's absolutely hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

empiricalemperor.blogspot.ie/2017/08/TheAcademicAgent.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=UltE6U4t8Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ujk7T3hjUY0
youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=oJEUKaVWf20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Justin guy was bro. I like how he kept calling out AA on his intellectual dishonesty cos Jack was too reserved for it. And "That's not a fucking argument" lol.

Fuck me I haven't even fully watched the first part yet of this epic saga.

Proud European viking superior civilization man chimes in.

I chortled heartily. Based Justin.

Proud superior intelligence euphoria atheist fedora man chimes in.

Fug i meant

Stop posting this stupid retard shit.

Proud not-deluded-like-you Dunning–Kruger man chimes in.

These debates always prove to be a mine of gems like this one.

Oh yeah, that sure shows.

Some more word vomit.

Tl;Dr

This guy legitimately might be a grandpa with early onset dementia.

here's a summary for the first part
empiricalemperor.blogspot.ie/2017/08/TheAcademicAgent.html?m=1

,,Das Mudpie´´ debunking this flimsy argument

youtube.com/watch?v=UltE6U4t8Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ujk7T3hjUY0

Well, he's sure talking to himself at length.

I want people to go into the comments and applaud/congratulate AA for his intellectual honesty.
youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
This one's for you AA.

Stop using weird words, fuggen margsitst

lol Possibly, it was hard to get through.

This guy is so fucking clueless haha.

Why is the word "fucking" thrown in there when it serves no good purpose? What is this "clueless" you talk about? Can you define it?

Why do you swear when it's not necessary? I've been noticing this so much. There is legitimately no reason for it.

I AM PROUD TO BE IGNORANT OF BASIC TERMINOLOGY

Post more pictures like that.

I'm going to shoot myself. Even friended, who seems like he is trying to be honest about this (though clearly has sympathies with AA and is trying to also help him to not look like a fool) continues to struggle to grasp that value is not in an object as some property of the object. I might be saying this in a clumsy way, but commodities mediate social production. A commodity has a value that changes based on the social process of production that is represented by the commodity. A commodity represents an amount of SNL, which changes, and this determines "ssvalue".

The right can't theory

Yes. When explaining that, just bring up what happens with commodities that are durable when there is an innovation in how to produce them. The socially necessary labour time shrinks, so the Marx-Value of these commodities shrinks, and this also applies to the ones already produced.

reminds me of this guy

WHAT THE FUCK

Tell me again why I should be liberating these proles, instead of drinking lemonade on my porch?

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=oJEUKaVWf20
Jack talking with CEO guy from the Sargon debate.

Jack outright says that there are a number of ways you can test it, if I recall.

Holy shit how can these people still be stuck on the fact that Marx uses the word "value" other than everyday parlance?

Will this saga ever end!? Btw where did you find that link

I think it needs to be made clear that utility theories and LTV frankly just have different motives. Utility theories are wondering how to make the economy run for growth; LTV is an extra-mural critique that predicts long-term tendencies of the system itself.

It makes me feel like a man

Habit

I found the video from a pinned comment from the first Jack vs AA video. Jack's talk with the CEO guy took place before the "Talking Value" video.

EVERY TIME

Holy shit

We cut a deal with AA in the previous thread for this?