First time in leftypol

South Korea is best korea Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Somebody get this newfag outta here!

not only he is a newfag but he is a phone poster.

A phoneposter from 4chan, no less.

How about you prove to us why South Korea is better instead, we're waiting.

A South Korean worshiping, 4chan Holla Forumstard phone posting newfag. Truly the worst poster of our time.

Eh, that idpol namefag Afroplasm gives him a run for his money.

Yep that one is under control. Go about your business citizen.

nod an arguemend :—-D

south korea has a higher standard of living higher gdp per capita and an effecient economy

it also has a better dictator cult

3% of Fake Korea's GDP comes from prostitution, 17% from Samsung.

Having the highest suicide rates in the world just screams high living standards. Also don't forget that they are propped up by the US.

I honestly hope that North and South Korea go at it and create the greatest humanitarian crisis China and Japan have ever experienced. All four countries deserve it.

All korea is shit. South Korea just masks it with an upper class basking in decadence.

anybody who unironically believes is a retard look at north korea when kim jong il died the whole country was bawling because they were so brainwashed into believing the "north korea is real korea" meme

ahem, we get the highest per population.

better than the 11 goddesses

God damn it I wrote my name in the email address

And a starving populace just fucking screams prosperity.

North Korea can't help it when they are under sanctions and threats of war by the worlds largest super power m8.

A tiny country with shit soil couldn't feed itself for a few years after all its trading partners died and everyone else sanctioned them, shocker.

Cuba has farmland though.

Barely any, at least compared to the south.

wew that's a nice meme

What came first, the western aggression or the nuclear deterrent. If you knew history you will probably know the answer.

Kek you normie faggot.

Sorry, thought you were taking about DPRK. It's 2 AM here and I'm exhausted.
Yeah, but Cuba was getting handouts from the USSR, mainly in tech.
Reason why it uses tech from back in the 60s

They aren't going through a famine, at least not at the moment.

Still I agree that North Korea shouldn't be defended.

Commie has good point there but Dubya isn't in office. We just don't want nukes in the hands of North Korea

Total nuclear proliferation is a good thing. Literally every country on earth should have a nuclear arsenal and ICBMs.

Believe it or not, but the royal we isn't in charge of NK.

Good point again but North Korea is being led by a retard who threatens the West rather than mend relations with China and the world.

Obama invaded 3 more. I was just pointing out the fact that Korea's Nuclear Program started after the War on Terror and Axis of Evil, (WHICH INCLUDED KOREA)

They've done tried to mend relations, expect each time it's the choice of "fuck you" or "give up all your nukes"
And if you look at Libya, you'd realize that's literally suicide for your country and the worst thing to do.

Good point again but USA is being led by a retard who threatens Syria, North Korea, Pakistan and Afghanistan rather than stop starting wars with everyone for any reason they can find.

with nukes they can now bargain from a position of power, equal partnership, rather than a position of begging.

Well, I don't like North Korea, but they're not being irrational. Having nuclear weapons basically keeps anyone from fucking with you ever. Look at Libya as an example of this. They had nukes and nobody fucked with them, but then they got rid of them and the US toppled their government so fucking fast.

I'm not a supporter of LOLbama and George Bush I'm a non-interventionist or in the commie slang "anti-imperialist"

Would you include embargoes in non-intervention?

I consider military invasion as intervention. A government should be able to put economic restrictions against other nations. I'd say by your logic placing tariffs can be considered intervention.

Then how can you claim to be anti-imperialist. The only way to disarm NK is by direct action. You should be more upset at the US for creating this whole mess to begin with.

We as in my country. Sorry that I made it vague as fuck. I understand why north korea wants nukes. Balance of geopolitical power n shieett

NK wants nukes because NK wants to survive. If there was a revolt against the NK government (even a small one) then the US would do like they did in Libya. The only way to actually solve this is by having a nuclear deterrent.

You sound like a neocon

prospect.org/article/steve-bannon-unrepentant
This interview got Bannon fired, and in it he literally says that the reason the US isn't going to invade NK is because they have nukes.

charge your damn phone idiot

truly a high standard of living