Pls tell me the most redpilled though about anything you guys have

Pls tell me the most redpilled though about anything you guys have.

just drop le based red pill on me famfam X—D
read a book.

OP is a faggot.

One of the biggest redpills in leftism is that 90% of jobs in our society are unnecessary. Cashiers, bankers, advertisers, call centers, and countless other jobs are all unnecessary bullshit that don't create any extra value for the world and only exist to make porky money.

you want to know the biggest redpill ?
the redpill meme is normie as shit, go back to reddit.

Don't forget the majority of the first world workers! Fast food workers, retail people, cashier etc. All those jobs could easily be phased out in a properly organized society

There is no such thing as left or right idpol. Idpol is always and only idpol

you don't need a properly organized society, they're being phased out now. The problem is people still operate on the assumption work is necessary which traps people into unemployment rather than free time

We are all ghosts

The matrix was a bad movie.

it still blows my mind they were ham-fisted enough to have neo hide a disc in a gutted copy of simulacra and simulations

Laura Palmer

Man, brings back some memories

She's coming closer

Just keep building it

Just keep building it

Now reach some kind of climax

And I would go

And he'd go "That's it! Oh Angelo, that's tearing my heart out, I love that. Just keep that going."

Now, she's starting to leave, to fall down, keep falling, keep falling.

Now go back into the dark woods. That's it. Keep going. Just keep it going. Very quiet and mysterious.

L Y N C H E D

Hmmm

Twin Peaks is Enlightenment. No politics can break it. No ideology can crack it. No code can break it. No one can hate it. Every occult symbol is a vow. Everything said has meaning, in meaninglessness to the audience.

It is the ultimate death of the author.

The only key to the hex is Angelo.

Judy is the only red pill in your life. And you don't know who she is, but you met her once.

Is there something wrong with that, because it makes pretty good sense in the context of the movie.

Cant wait for tomorrow

I mean it's consistent with the movie, it's just not very subtle at all. They could have left out the wink wink moment and people familiar with baudrillard would still make the connections.

Nothing about that movie is subtle, the last human city is call Zion.