What's an easy baby tier pop youtube video course explaining marxist theory to dumb normies like me who browses pol?

What's an easy baby tier pop youtube video course explaining marxist theory to dumb normies like me who browses pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T9Whccunka4
youtube.com/watch?v=dGT-hygPqUM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7
youtu.be/vhBYTcvrwO8
youtube.com/watch?v=w6V_YKn8i9k
youtube.com/watch?v=Vz3eOb6Yl1s
youtube.com/watch?v=3wkO3qsZY_U
youtube.com/channel/UCPF2TnvBH88EKgmS-TAMM4w
youtube.com/user/xaxie1
youtube.com/channel/UCDULjo1v2Hivuu4h4LZSTUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r5chlIdxAig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

read a book retard

I'm a dumb normie.

Here you go fam! youtu.be/T9Whccunka4

youtube.com/watch?v=dGT-hygPqUM

Vids in this playlist are a good starting point.

Though seriously, start reading some fucking books also. No excuses.

Woops here's the playlist, I only linked the first video.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3F695D99C91FC6F7

youtu.be/vhBYTcvrwO8

Wew, maybe that's not the best place for beginners to start :^)

Full Version in one video: youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6dXR6AfXE

It's 3 hours, but it summarizes most of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6V_YKn8i9k

Well, nothing as pop and babby tier as this, but it's what you asked for.

Don't bother with videos. Lectures will either bore or confuse you, and baby-tier introductions to Marxism are terrible, because most people don't know the first thing about it but keep talking as if they did. I've seen things like that 8-bit or the School of Life ones that made me want to punch the screen. Stay clear from any garbage like that.

Instead, read. But you don't need to read anything by Marx yet. Start with The Prophet by Isaac Deutscher, or at least the first two volumes.

It's a very engaging biogaphy that will be giving you an idea of how Marxists perceive the world and how we organize our strategies and analyses around Marxist theoretical tenets. Trotsky himself started as a liberal and then became a Lassallist who had the same wrong, cartoonish idea of what Marxism is that most people do, and he had to be won by the arguments of Marxist social-democracy, which are depicted in the book.

Read it and then move to Wolff's lectures and Hal Draper's Marx's Theory of Revolution.

I wrote this down yesterday, I have no idea about its validity:

Wikipedo says:

This is the best baby tier pop video explaining marxism

I disagree with this. Richard Wolff is a great lecturer and he breaks Marxism down in a way that is both easy to understand and is interesting.

Way Labor and Capital is like 30 pages

If you can get past the background noise, Richard Wolff has a nice set of video courses on basic Marxian analysis at the back end of his personal youtube channel. Here's the first one:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wkO3qsZY_U

There's a couple jewtubers you can watch:

youtube.com/channel/UCPF2TnvBH88EKgmS-TAMM4w

youtube.com/user/xaxie1

youtube.com/channel/UCDULjo1v2Hivuu4h4LZSTUQ

Also I'm not reddit spacing because I go on reddit, I just want to separate my links from other text so it looks neat.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5chlIdxAig

What is Marxism? (Karl Marx + Super Mario Bros.)

Stirner was and always will be like a fucking shit meme.

Imagine basing your life on such low energy shitty presuppositions, wait worse, imagine reading or hearing that shit amd taking it seriously… it still amazes me that you fucks meme this shit tier bum

look for any mention of subjective value while you're reading

I find this vids kind of hard to understand tbh

Wait, people watch this shit unironically?