Is Communalism the next big thing? Is this the model we should adopt after the revolution?

Is Communalism the next big thing? Is this the model we should adopt after the revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FqPwr-cVz_M
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/janet-biehl-bookchin-breaks-with-anarchism
youtube.com/watch?v=djhIUsALCBA
youtube.com/watch?v=3_jfS4Q-k30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

democratic confederalism: yes or possibly
bookchins rejection of historical materialism, and other incomprehensible word salad writings.: fuck no

what did he mean by this

No, protecting lolbert property from Anarchists and Marxists is the current big thing.

are you fucking retarded?

It's the model we should adopt to create the revolution, actually.

Absolutely, I'm retarded enough to take what memechin says in interviews seriously. Truly the apex of stupidity.

Please, explain how this happens under libertarian municipalism or democratic confederalism.

Read Bookchin's Reason interview.

I have.
Now, explain to me how private property would function under a libertarian municipalist program or democratic confederalist program.
Or are you just going to latch on to an interview rather than engage with his actual theories and work.

Do you also ignore Lenin's actions because State and Revolution?

And what actions did Bookchin take to uphold private property?

Are you this much of an idiot? Can you not tell when someone is trying to get a group of people to look into new ideas and convince people? Who was his audience? And why would this impact his theoretical ideas, these arent actions ffs.

Here, learn dumbass:
youtube.com/watch?v=FqPwr-cVz_M

Well assuring lolberts he would protect their property and saying he though they were leftists.

There's a difference between convincing a lolbert to look into new ideas and telling them you will protect their property from Marxists and some Anarchists. If a random Stalinist would be telling Nazis that he would protect their traditions from Anarchists and other Marxists we would certainly disown him, why does Bookchin get a pass for cuddling up to reactionaries?

Communalist/Aristotelian flag when

No. After Rojava collapses or becomes part of Syria again it will fade back into the background.

So again, how does that function in a libertarian municipalist program or democratic confederalist one?

This. It's all going to be downhill from here for this particular tendency as it was only because Daddy Ocalan fancied Bookchin that he ever rose above total irrelevance.

ITT butthurt irrational anti-democratic authoritarian lifestylist anarcho-stalinists

Communalism does not abolish private property

the entire reason bookchin broke with anarchism was because they weren't democratic enough.
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/janet-biehl-bookchin-breaks-with-anarchism

In the maximum political program it does though.
Bookchin consistently rails against private property and in libertarian municipalism the goal is to not have any private property. It's literally a central idea, that a public assembly will have the political and economic power.

Wtf i love bookchin now

You tell me OP
Check out:
youtube.com/watch?v=djhIUsALCBA

and

youtube.com/watch?v=3_jfS4Q-k30

No, council communism will be the next big thing

I suspect that it will likely be the next big utopianism, yes, but with the advent of Rojava's inevitable failure to adopt its impossible premises, which was supposed to be heir of its principles, it'll die out again afterwards.

Why do you think Rojava will fail? Just curious.

Except that on the interview he explicitly states private property should be controlled and owned democratically.

Its like that article bookchin wrote supposedly proving he's a turiggering zionist where in fact all it said was that too many Leftists were being uncritical of Palestinian cause muh antiimperialism.

So yeah, Tankies being intelectually dishonest as always to prevent people from moving over their failure ass ideology.