What will you do with your kids /leftpol/ in regards to politics?

What will you do with your kids /leftpol/ in regards to politics?
Personally for me I won't want to Ham politics into my kid and might have him read one Communist book at say age 16 and evolve from there

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time..._Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably leftcom. Her mother was one

what would you do if your son turned Holla Forums?

I'll make them watch the same Eurocentric ecological crypto-sociolist propaganda cartoons I watched as a kid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Upon_a_Time..._Man
Then I will have plenty of leftist theory (even what I somehow disagree with, such as Marx or Stirner) available for their enlightenment.
That would be all ; if you force your kid towards one way he will end up the opposite.

Beat it out of him.

Why do still have socdems here?

Dialectics, Marxism, and Bookchin as early as possible. Ideally, they will grow up surrounded by leftists (like myself) and leftists/ecological struggles.

That, or me dying alone.

Mon négro!
Il était une fois la vie est toutefois meilleur

I was a left-wing nationalist when I was 12 and I didn't know shit about anything.

Not giving your child an ideology is the same as giving them the dominant ideology.

Haha what

Politics is not a religion that's transmitted from generation to generation.
Tell them what you think by starting sentences with "I think that…", and argue with them with actual arguments. If you can't fucking argue with a 12 year old then you're fucking retarded.
Beyond that they're free to do whatever the fuck they want. If they disagree with you you were just too retarded to defend your beliefs, so that's on you. And if they're just too dumb, that's on them and they're just shit people.
You have to able to admit when your kids are shit people. "Muh family" a shit.

Wew, haven't remembered these in a long time but the once upon a time series were my childhood. Probably did shape my socio-political views in the long run.

I won't ever have any due to overwhelming autism, so I need not worry.

This. Don't indoctrinate your kid or he could end up hating you. Don't force him to read theory, it will be useless if he isn't interested in it and does it in his own will.
Just educate him in the basic things people educate their kids, like empathy and don't be racist in front of him. If he sees you as his role model he will end up interested in your beliefs.

I was a centrist and a nationalist when I was that age. I believed that shit about the center being the most intelligent position lmao.

Shittalk porky constantly, they'll probably absorb it

I'm not having kids because if men can be NEETs I could just avoid struggling through creating a larva inside me I have to pay for future Hell Expensive College for.

Children are the most terrible investment. They're created through no self control. And their investment becomes worse as the years go by.

My greatest contribution to my future children is their non existence.

You teach them communism without being dogmatic, by helping their train of thought in the right direction, by framing the world in a marxist framework.

Basically what you always should do to convince anyone.

I'm an antinatalist. I don't want kids. I refuse to put children into this trashcan of a world.

Holy fuck that twitter profile is real.

What is going on b-b-b-burgers????

Kids aren't a financial investment. Nobody has kids for the money. Well, some women do for the alimony, but, other than them, nobody.

They are in most third world shitholes.

Probably a lolbert larping as a 12 years old boy and exchanging lewd messages with other lolberts, knowing them

You might be on to something there.

I hope you're right.

Well, you dont have to "force" your kid into some political ideology. If you are active in your child's life, they will most likely automatically absorb some of your values. Then of your kid shows interests in your politics, or just politics in general, then you recommend them some books, documentaries, shows, whatever. Just dont be that fucking asshole parent who forces their kids into some ideology. That is just a easy way to get your kid to hate when they get older.

Like user said never try to force it. Also shouldn't we leftist adopt children instead? It is more humane for us to take care of a kid that is already in the trashcan than bring new ones right? Also I think they are more likely to be a comrade if they know they could have been part of the exploited.

My job as a parent would make them interested in politics. Everything else is up to them.

Roleplay where I treat the little shit like a Jew without the gassing.

i've always thought that the key point is to educate your kids into thinking outside the box, if you yourself in home dont follow the media propaganda and dont act like a fucktard your kid hopefully wont with some guidance

also NEVER force nationalism into your kid unless you want him to become a wizard

also

hooly shiet comrade i remember those cartoons as well
thanks for the blastfromthepast

Oh buddy

Oh my friend

you clearly arent from a farm family

I already have kids.
I attempt to raise them free of ideology and social networks, but at some points it's sheer impossible.
For example the sweets shelves on the checkout in the market. Don't tell me porkies didn't put them there, so while you wait, the kids won't behave like little shits and take you hostage with your whining, while onlookers give you those condescending looks to buy these and shut them up already.
Especially since they are more expensive, sold individually and with smaller content.

Kids are not stupid. If you take them seriously and provide enough reasoning, they actually get the general idea and in the end they trust you as a parent. I see so many people fail on that, ask why my kids are so intelligent and well-behaved and then laugh it off, because the advice is too simple or too silly to work.

You have children so they can provide you with an income when you're too old and weak to work.
Or you can bet on the benevolence of the state and market. Your pick.

My parents are communists (Leninist) and I think that how I was raised was close to ideal. They where honest about their beliefs, and always willing to engage, but didn't push me in any particular direction. They made it very clear that I should always come to my own conclusions about things. They emphasized the importance of reading, and made lots of books about whatever subject I was interested in available to me from a young age.

That said, they did try to limit my contact with advertising. I watched public broadcasting on occasion, but spent most of my time outside and/or reading. If I have kids I probably would not have a TV in the house. I would teach them about computer hardware and programming, but wouldn't let them have a computer until they could build one.

If your kids genuinely like you, then they are more likely to be interested in your ideology. If you are a tyrant, they are likely to reject it.

Please don't post smoking anime girls.

This! I will do the same

Why not comrade?

Don't like

smoking is for cool kids, nerd

can you guys not fucking sperg at every thread with this shit
some weeb shiet from time to time its intrinsic to an imageboard

polite sage

I will let him follow his own decisions, its pointless to try and force him to follow my beliefs

Doubt I'll have kids but if I did I'd want them to come to their own conclusions for the most part. I would definitely want to teach them to be critical of the present state of things and not to trust everything they see on corporate media. I'd encourage them to think about the society they live in and whether or not this society is just, and if not, what needs to change. I'd encourage them to do their own research on political and philosophical theory, and open their minds to new ideas. Eventually I might share my own thoughts and opinions, but I'd ultimately want the conclusions they make to be their own. Unless they go full Holla Forums, in which case they're getting a beating

I've seen them interact before, the user doesn't dislike anime, he just thinks cute girls shouldn't smoke iirc.

Pretty damn spooky.