Professor Peterson came to haunt my dreams last night

Professor Peterson came to haunt my dreams last night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8p2QfjaSIUo
youtube.com/watch?v=uGld3FbDY6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why would you care about this crow-voiced crybaby jesus freak?

Jordan Peterson is awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=8p2QfjaSIUo

nice try there, satan

youtube.com/watch?v=uGld3FbDY6s

CLEAN

ROOM 101

The ABSOLUTE state of these comments. Their obession with violence is scary as well.

Žižek should debate him.

Fuck no
Chomsky should

Zizek is not a fan of debates. He'd run circles around Peterson though.

I don't think 20 obscure Lacan references will convince anyone to change their mind.

This. Chomsky would destroy him.
Maybe e-mail Chomsky to see if he'll acc do it?
As in multiple people e-mail him cause I'll do it myself also.

It would still be funny for Peterson to have to debate someone with a bit more understanding of Marxism instead. But I agree with the others that Chomsky would be better.

""""""""""""""""debate"""""""""""""""""""
it'll be Noam Chomsky vs Molymeme all over again.

It would be fun to see him talk to somebody who has actually read Marx. You're right.

Hum, hum, Žižek, hum.

Nobody changes their mind in debates. Has Molymeme become an anarcho-syndicalist? Fuck, no. He's still a die-hard anarcho-capitalist.

key word: anyone

No the debater, obviously.
But debates are had for the audience.

But hes so old and slow… What about Doug?
Unrelated, but Chomsky will def die soon and I will legit cry when that happens.

REALLY makes me think

You're right. He's more like a national populist LARPing at anarcho-capitalism.

So will I. He's a year older than my grandma, whom has dementia.

People need to end this fixation on kermit the frog.

I wouldn't bet on it. Considering the dude is fucking 88 years old and is still working goes to show that he's in pretty great shape for his age.
I think he still has plenty of life left in him.

Fuck I hate right-wingers. Their ignorance is on another level.

Fuck I hate right-wingers. Their ignorance is on another level.

It'd be more interesting if Cornel West talked with him imo since they're both Christians. Then again West isn't really a Marxist.

Agreed. The dude's more active than 99.9% of people his age. He's got at least 5 more years left, if not 10.

Did the dream involve man's naked flesh?

holy shit how did I miss this thread

Yeah, yeah, my good friend Peter Sloterdijk… uh, no? it's not Peter it's Peterson? oh, sorry, nvm.

Bet his homework sucks monkey nuts though.

Now I want to see Kermit and Mollymeme go up against Cornel West and Chomsky.

I would feel for Chomsky having to endure that in his old days.

Get Zizek then.

Imagine Zizek and Badiou

Jesus Christ, please do this.

He has talked with both Molyneux and Alex Jones (who called him a low grade moron).

Just leave him alone. He has seen so much shit already.

Leave Chomsky alone you fags, guy's is 90 years old, he already had enough discussion with molymeme and french pozzed pomos.

I think it'd be interesting because Zizek has actually read Jung and can point out where Jordan Peterson and Jung fall short.

It's not about reading Marx; you can read all the Marx you want and it would be useless against Peterson, beacuse he has the "Communism failed and people died" line; you can cite theory to him all you want, but he'll pull that shit at every turn; if desperate he'll roll out the "great on paper" shite too. He's no different to ledditors/HNers (pic related) on this.

The only time it would be useful is to say that the USSR and China specifically adhered to Marxism-Leninism, so his attack on Marx is unfounded, and secondly to point out his hilariously shitty and inane idea that there are "postmodern Marxists" in universities.

Is there any point at which Zizek/Badiou/any Marxist worth their salt addresses the "hurr why try gommunism again FUGGIN stalin" line convincingly? If not, don't expect them to "win" against Peterson and his gulag book.

Chomsky would agree with him about postmodernism and marxism being bullshit.

I think Chomsky would call Peterson a postmodernist also. The guy gets away with believing a lot of bullshit. Chomsky is pretty distrustful of the late Lacan so I think he'd be even harsher to a Jungian.

bump