America was founded on basic...

America was founded on basic, but very important principles Holla Forums - liberty and the right to shape your own destiny. It was a bastion, if not craddle of freedom, and now I ask you, why do you want to remove these rights from the American people solely because you hate waking up on mondays to work? Why do you hate the christian values that united the American people during the hardships USA faced? Why do you think that your dead, communist system can be better after showing throughout the years how utterly shitty it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebigpicturereport.com/2017/02/18/unless-it-changes-capitalism-will-starve-humanity-by-2050/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is only one reason behind it all - we devour white children to destroy absolutely everything because we're very very evil

I agree with these principles, but how can anyone "remove rights" when we don't have them? "Liberty" is conceived as the "freedom to starve" if one doesn't have money, and we very much aren't able to shape our own destinies depending on our social and economic situation in life. Rather, we're forced to choose between given options, and these givens are not the total freedom I can imagine but the actual freedom over our lives that society has let us have the ability to decide upon.

Why is ur brain so infested with ideology that u ask this in a weird nonsensical rallying cry format

This is exactly what u n ur buds on Holla Forums call virtues signalling btw

Because we're Jewish reptile people who want the nuclear family to crumble purely out of a sinister wish to make everybody a mixed race Muslim

I personally just brought a new car with my latest Soros payment for attending an immigration rally!

Unless you were black or had a vagina

thebigpicturereport.com/2017/02/18/unless-it-changes-capitalism-will-starve-humanity-by-2050/

Silly user, that's not how you spell slavery and genocide.

what about the poor, women, natives, or blacks. Freedom to the founding fathers was like Greek freedom. Freedom for the slave owners.

Communism is the logical conclusion of the enlightenment ideas that the US was supposedly founded on.
The concept of private property itself is a violation of people's freedom, essentially preventing people from accessing the things that they need to survive unless they meet the conditions of the person who "owns" them.
Tyranny by a handful of wealthy property owners is no different from the tyranny of kings and nobles. Consider the whole Google debacle recently where some guy got fired and the right-wingers instantly blamed it on the left even though Google is a right-wing capitalist corporation. As it is now, the workers are beholden to the whims of the owners.
We don't. We hate that most of the value of our work goes to some shareholder hundreds of miles away without any actual work on their part.
What "christian values" might those be? There's plenty of the stuff in the bible that supports left-wing ideals and the Pope himself has spoken highly of communism, are you talking about crap like Calvinism, the Christian equivalent of Wahhabism?
The US has done everything in its power to prevent communism from being established, just look at the countless military interventions in South America, particularly Chile which had its democratically elected government overthrown and replaced with a US puppet dictator. The US government has also been perfectly happy to abandon its supposed principles for the sake of suppressing the left on its own soil, such as McCarthyism and the treatment of labor unions including the arrest of Eugene Debs for protesting about US involvement in WW1.

The american dream is called that way because you have to be asleep to believe it.

Oh, it's nothing then.

All commies should move to China and that's it.

We really need more decontamination may mays for utter dunces like OP

Pick one.
Spooks

what did he mean by this

You seem to be pretty deep in that ideology, dont ya?
The spirits of the founding fathers were liberty, freedom etc. All that good stuff but why did they allow slaves? Why did they give women less rights? It wasnt freedom, freedom for you is probably a society with conservative values. We dont want to destroy your history, you are behaving like a utopian child, stop fetishizing slave-owners who wrote a fricking constitution god damnit its a liberal democracy like every other one. If you mean by "christian values" the typicall "lol fug gays xD women in gitchen xDDDD" than I have to dissapoint you I dont give a shit about them we also dont want to destroy them youre viewing us like demons who wants to make everybody a fucking trangender muslim. Our shitty communist system? Dude there is probably no more irrational economic system than capitalism and not only that it is a laughable system it kills yearly 20 million people, but of course you dont care about that since youre a fucking amerifat.
Overall Op is a whiny faggot and should stop being such a pussy.

Pick one

So why don't you join the ACLU bro?

you need to lurk moar faggot

Uphold Deng xioping thought

You're system is dead too lolberg. Read 4th Political theory and The Great War of Continents.
t. Nazbol

This country was founded by slaveowners who wanted to be free.

These principles were abandoned long before we were born.
The contradictions of capitalism removed them by forcing everyone to be wage slaves. The times you fondly speak of were when people were self employed.

Read pic related and kill yourself, you cancerous burger

I support this man.

country based on known child rapers and slavers having some kind of moral high ground. "liberty and the right to shape your own destiny."

It literally kept the right to own slaves, and I doubt that those indigenous americans had the right to shape their own destinies. Not to mention, they still had to work for bosses and capitalists, who alienate workers from their labour, species essence, right of labour and from each other.

BAT'KO COME BACK TO US PLEASE!

M8 I'm this one

nice spooks nerd

Yay!

I can agree with these principles, but I don't think that society in America embodies them. I would like it to tho.

Unless you were poor, female, non white, non hetero or not into capitalism.

Only applies if you are black. Other race females can jump on some white guy's dick to marry up.

Fashies worship white male masculinity to a fault. They're all faggots. Being a white homosexual doesn't matter.

That being said I hate the post I just wrote. Class triumphs over all.