Stop sponging off your parents and get a job, you fucking losers

Stop sponging off your parents and get a job, you fucking losers.

Living with your parents is the traditional family model.

t. universe

Well no shit

I live with my boyfriend and his parents and grandparents in our home in Brańsk, Podlachia. It's multigenerational traditional Polish family. I'm also technically unemployed because I'm working at home and farm. Problem, OP?

Stop depriving the economy of your labor power and get a real paying job, hippie!

Most leftists are young, most young people have been locked out of the job/house market. This is not really surprising in any way.

sounds comfy

Sounds almost like a dream. Having the parents live with you and your so might suck, but it's a lot better than living in the middle of a crowded urban shithole working some pointless job.

C-can we join?

Why?

Surely since left wing activists squat (esp in berlin) they just said they lived with their parents as to not give away their location?

Are you an idiot?

It's nice to see right wingers openly defend the shitty housing situation instead of insisting it's because of jews or cronyism or not real capitalism

tough luck, Holla Forums

kek

This kind of illogic is prevalent everywhere

Holla Forums thinks this is bad for some reason.

for fucks sake at least do something sensible like divide payment for utilities
the idea of owing rent to your family, especially your parents… and in a society where the expectation is that you'll become financially independent… holy shit talk about counterproductive

99% of all statistics on the internet are made up on the spot.

Practically the same.

In result, but not in spirit.

It's not the same in result if the rent is unrelated to the actual cost of housing the person, which in my experience it isn't.

Enjoy support "DA JOOS" Holla Forums.

Where do you live and can i move there?

This pretty much.

topkek

I was talking about other cases. And he said 100/week.

I don't live with my parents, nor I do get money from them, but I think I'm entitled to their support, just like my future children will be entitled to mine. I did not ask to be born, so you may as well understand that my existence is a consequence of my parents' actions, and that as such they are directly responsible for it. For what concerns me, in return I'll help them if I can, and I'll fully provide to their wellbeing when they will get old. I happen to be one of those people who will be able to do so, but if this was not the case, the parents would have been responsible for it: so, if I turn my future children into talentless NEETs with absolutely no drive, I should not complain about them not being able to support me in my old age, since I'm the one who has clearly fucked up here; and if the economy is just too relentless for them to make a buck with their own work, it will be on me for having chose to have children in such a chaotic world.

If the living condition of most workers suck so much, why should we blame people for sticking with their family, being able to live a more serene life this way?