German officials raid and shut down leftist website

"We are currently searching multiple facilities," said Baden-Württemberg state Interior Minister Thomas Strobl, a member of German Chancellor Angela Merkel's Christian Democrats, which is also de Maizière's party. Though the authorities planned to confiscate computers and other goods, arrests were not in the immediate offing, he said. Knives and clubs were apparently found at some of the properties.

archive.is/2J34W

Other urls found in this thread:

jungewelt.de/artikel/317096.protest-gegen-zensur.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Looks like the German bourgeoisie is affraid.

So much for the free speech right

Fair is fair. I hope it won't be a surprise when we do the same with the establishment media after the revolution.

I don't give a shit about this liberal IdPol infested pro-Israel hellhole. However the amount of government action against the left is concerning.

This definitely won't hold in front of the Constitutional Court.

The whole article is kind of awkwardly written.

kek, of course it will.

no it won't, but who cares, election is over then

A spectre is haunting europe:D

The spectre of gommunism

They aren't really. This is just an election stunt to get a few votes from the far right.

Cultural Marxism strikes again!

Europe is a police state. A multicultural police state.

isn't this what Holla Forums wanted?
you thought it would end with le nazis? top kek

Europe isnt a state. Germany is a police state, not surprising since america controls it.

American detected.
Nazis havent been allowed in germany since the end of ww2.

The bourgeoisie likes to take town a couple alt-right sights very noticeably to get them riled up and ready for population control, getting rid of competition, LARPing to kill revolutionaries, etc. and try to take down leftist websites in secret a hell of a lot more often than rightist sites, because lefties are the real enemies of them, the real targets.

Looks like linksunten will be online again soon. Turned out the weapons (or "weapons") that were found don't belong to the people operating the site. jungewelt.de/artikel/317096.protest-gegen-zensur.html (in German)

I think that was his point.
You hand your enemies a sword and hope that they use it to kill your other enemies first. At the end of the day your enemies still have a sword.

Kill yourself.