No flags allowed in this thread beyond this point. Anybody flying a flag will be immediately sent to the gulag

No flags allowed in this thread beyond this point. Anybody flying a flag will be immediately sent to the gulag.

In this thread we discuss effective praxis. Drawing from history and past revolutionary movements, we examine and assess which organisational forms and activities have achieved the greatest success, and attempt to re-apply their lessons in order to discern which are the most relevant for the current epoch.

In your opinion, what is to be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

criticallegalthinking.com/2013/05/14/accelerate-manifesto-for-an-accelerationist-politics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

agitate online, not even joking.

vanguardist cadre party

To be honest, all our tactics from the past failed, because we're living still in capitalist world with fascist revival. I think we should find a new way that look in the past becasue copying the past will lead us only to simillar failures.

Personally I have hope in tactics proposed in Accelerationist Manifesto and conceptions of rhizome. Also, I think anarchist movement should consider back creating a closed, secret structures, just like old conspiracy groups founded by Bakunin and his comrades. I don't write that we should abandon open collectives or syndidalist actions, but we need to be heteropraxial and combine multiple solutions from different times or maybe contradictory ideological trends of the left.

gulag

What did he (and by extention "post-left" anarchists) mean by this?

gulag. NO FLAGS DUMB FAGGOTS

I am not familiar with either of these. What do they say?

oh you

I mean we can combine past tactics with modern ones.

dude technology will save us lmao

criticallegalthinking.com/2013/05/14/accelerate-manifesto-for-an-accelerationist-politics/

are you really this fucking autistic? Get rid of the flag

Well, that's great, but that doesn't answer the question of what the fuck we are supposed to do.

Sit and think, it's the first. Now it's time to sit in our armchairs and think, analyze the reality and don't do anything (especially, something in alliance with bourgeois parties) without careful analysis.

what is the best manner in which to agitate on the internet?

but what does this mean? What are they trying to tell us?

creating a cognitive dissonance in your enemy and then fixing it with your narrative

i would have thought we wanted less cognitive dissonance tbh

"no"

read bordiga

to fix cognitive dissonance we need to create coherent anti-authoritarian and anti-capitalist narrative

inoperable

So the most essential part of praxis at its based we could say is a coherent ideologic framework, so should we say that education should be a fundmental part of praxis

at its core I think praxis should cover these bases: Provide an alternative narrative to the reactionary narrative and disseminating widely, providing a platform from which class struggle can be carried out, immediately contribute materially to the working class, physical resistance to and defence from the state and other reactionary elements

campaign for jeremy corbyn

epig trolll xddd

it's called a joke you autistic spacker.