I don't understand why no one is taking the threat of violence from the far right seriously...

I don't understand why no one is taking the threat of violence from the far right seriously. They've been planning and plotting for the last decade and having a half-black president gave them the fuel for the propaganda that they needed. The far right is the ones with most of the guns. They have militias. And they have a will to commit atrocities and some of them have already proven it even before Trump was elected.

Right Wing Death Squads is not just a meme, it's not just an evil homicidal fantasy, it's their bloodlust.

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/05/31/trump-business-ties-explain-dictator-worship-brian-klaas-column/102298944/

Why won't people wake up. Also, the FBI and CIA doesn't seem to give a fuck either. Not much of a surprise after learning their histories. Since the far right's only solution is violence and murder, then the only way to solve this problem is their deaths. I doubt other countries will assist Americans. Russia will probably assist the far right obviously.

Does the non-far-right have the will to fight against an offensive guerrilla terrorist war that the far right will wage against real Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement/
fortune.com/2016/11/30/rule-41/
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2017/05/31/trump-business-ties-explain-dictator-worship-brian-klaas-column/102298944/
youtube.com/watch?v=aQBPx-VbUK8
youtube.com/watch?v=d3_0rOYp-jA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_press
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/fbi-white-supremacists-in-law-enforcement/

I say we all leave and let them turn America into Poland.

hi Holla Forums

I've seen some of their top leaders post that they want another civil war before the next election. How do they even get away with the terroristic shit they post? It's actually illegal in the US to post stuff that's pro-ISIS on Twitter, for example. But there's tons of stuff congratulating Dylann Roof and inciting others to go on killing sprees. Both of it is terrorism, but why when it's a white is it never called terrorism by name? Why.

Because for Holla Forums it is more important to have an organization that is 100% pure and clean of "idpol" than preserving an environment where you won't be beat up and shot by far-right thugs for trying to organize.

Why are there so many Holla Forums threads this week? And why are they so bad at mimicking the tone of this board?

OP has made a post like this before
there used to be this nazi poster who actually sticked around and could perfectly imitate regular posts cause he was familiar with the lingo and general attitude of this board
most Holla Forumsacks are retards with no sense of subtlety who pull off garbage falseflags

I don't think you understand the threat I'm talking about. I'm talking about an intentional escalation by a president into a nuclear world war to cause destabilization and chaos so that a localized civil war within the US can take place. Won't be much of a civil war, will be death squads in partnership with the networks of police departments they infiltrated, to carry out door to door executions of other races. You know, like Nazis and Communists did before and during World War 2. Literally everything they come up with is based on World War 2. Are you even listening to the shit they say. This is beyond memes now. It's offline. It's real.

skeptical.jpg

Trump is posadabolgang???

Are you that naive? Also, the watchlists get updated very quickly and the subsequent surveillance until they find more evidence to use i court. Patriot Act and all the ones after expanded these powers. And there's many, many secret powers like Rule 41. And then the really secret powers they have that no one knows about.

fortune.com/2016/11/30/rule-41/

The problem here is that you're not even American.

Take your meds.

You're not even using the term "false flag" in the right context. You fucking imbecile. Fucking third world morons.

Queer.

I don't understand why no one is taking the threat of violence from the far right seriously. They've been planning and plotting for the last decade and having a half-black president gave them the fuel for the propaganda that they needed. The far right is the ones with most of the guns. They have militias. And they have a will to commit atrocities and some of them have already proven it even before Trump was elected.

Right Wing Death Squads is not just a meme, it's not just an evil homicidal fantasy, it's their bloodlust.

Why won't people wake up. Also, the FBI and CIA doesn't seem to give a fuck either. Not much of a surprise after learning their histories. Since the far right's only solution is violence and murder, then the only way to solve this problem is their deaths. I doubt other countries will assist Americans. Russia will probably assist the far right obviously.

Does the non-far-right have the will to fight against an offensive guerrilla terrorist war that the far right will wage against real Americans?

Now how in the fuck does that even apply to anything I said? Jackass. I'd say I hope you get killed first, but you're not even on this continent. Probably in some Eastern European shithole.

This was when he was mayor and used death squads. Now he's the president and uses death squads.

youtube.com/watch?v=aQBPx-VbUK8

youtube.com/watch?v=d3_0rOYp-jA

Duterte threatening to murder journalists, as Trump calls American media the same swan song about the "lying press."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lying_press

Stop concern trolling.

That's a straw man argument. I never said Duterte is far right.

I said that the American far right has been plotting mass murder for over a decade and that their "god-emperor" Trump has a partnership with a leader of a country who is committing mass murder and has the ability to teach Trump how to do it.

You just show who you really are Holla Forums. You did that before when you were just talking to yourself.

Anyway, whatever, you'll all be affected by it. So when you don't listen at least I can know happily that you will get what you deserve for not listening. You could have prevented this.

/thread

t. Holla Forums

Ohai Holla Forums. No, I'm not afraid of a talking-shrunken-head-looking tinplated banana republic dictator from the other side of the world, nor do I fear pipecleaner-limbed manlets with sticks and special needs helmets. What a great story! So how's your sex life?

because idpol worked out great for Occupy, didn't it?

probably assanger that google is banning their shit. And bitching at us is easier than taking on a billion-dollar corporation and being shown they have no popular support among the normalfags they claim to speak for.

take your meds
twatter rules =! US law

You're not responding to the right post. Take your meds.

stop reposting your dogshit posts faggot

Violence is counterproductive and sure to fail. You cannot beat the United States military, at best you may be able to bunch up in a corner of the country and secede without being completely destroyed.

Regime change will happen through takeover from the executive branch or a military coup.