Be libertarian

Please tell me the mainstream left is not all like this

Yeah, I didn't understand how the economy works as a kid either. We all get over it.

So you are all like this then

Why is libertarianism better for me than social libertarianism? Why is a selfish anarchy better for someone who's not selfish?

Does this Vietnamese mango enthusiast forum looks mainstream to you, faggot ?
If you want to interact with the mainstream left, go to Twitter and enjoy being blocked.
Otherwise, we don't silence rightists here as long as they are arguing in good faith. Hell, we actually always take the bait.

The mainstream left is like this, this is why I'm hiding on /leftypol

twitter is a psyop ran by feds, mainly used by centrists & neolibs

You have much to learn young padawan

I'll save you a lot of time, this is literally all you can expect from the modern left.

1. White people caused xyz. Black lives matter. White colonialism is somehow a unique form of imperialism because muh melanin. Anarchy bro, bring down the state while dipping into my trust fund for protest money. Bro I love minorities unconditionally because Christian conservatives don't like them or something, man. The only minorities I know are rich people living in my mostly white coastal community and they're like, super chill so they are a good representation of people all over the world. Muh 77 cents on the dollar muh women in tech. It's okay to punch a Nazi because they advocate violence, and violence is wrong. OMG YOU DISAGREE WITH ME? RACIST!

2. The current system is imperfect. I have a perfect system and it has never been tried. If you try and fail to implement my perfect system, those imperfections do not apply to my perfect system because the problems were transitional. I am super edgy and alternative and making my parents mad by proposing an absolute centralization of power in the iron grip of the state.

3. Oh my god I am terrified of confrontation and independent thought. I am not interested in politics but I parrot the opinions of my demographic to fit in. I believe every idea that sounds good on its face, regardless of the the negative consequences of that belief. I would vote for a "Save the Children" act no matter what horrific shit is earmarked to it. Regulation is always good no matter what the regulation is because it means that smart good government people are now stopping evil corporations. CNN is my most trusted news source because the dulcet tones of their anchors suggests a superficial professionalism. Have you seen this John Oliver skit?

Pretty much accurate

Speak for yourself, burgerlard

FUCKING NORTH AMERICAN SCUM STOP RUINING EVERYTHING GODDAMNIT

Drown yourself in lard Americunt

when usa sneeze world catches a cold

easy on the carrots bugs

Tell me about it. My girlfriend gets her worldview from shit like Everyday Feminism, and the syndicalist union I'm in participated in the Women's Strike (let's only use half of our strength for a strike action hurr durr. Better yet, let's use it for an action with zero productive value as the employer already agrees that Trump is a clown). America was a mistake and everything they do constantly shits up political discourse.

Strikes are the very, very, very best way against porkie, nigga.

Leave this place, now. We all came to Holla Forums to get away from these kinds of people.

Serious question: have you ever met a rightist who argued in good faith? I never have. It's actually part of the reason why I started associating with the left. I mean, being an idealist is a prerequisite to being a rightist, and idealism is, by practical definition, denial of good faith on principle.

9/10

maybe people have better things to do than get into debates that will invariably descend into semantic wanking.

no just reddit spergs who need a safe space

you can't even call this a slide thread. it's just a "stay at the top of the catalogue because of all the bait and (You)s" thread

What did you expect? Stable high income whites trying to raise families don't want anything to do with communism. Of course the only people on your side are going to be unassimilated migrants and deranged drug addicted whites.