Why I Refuse To Work in Nazi America

hello fellow comrades.

Please enjoy my Antifa recruitment video where I explain the MAIN reasons why I refuse to work in nazi USA: youtube.com/watch?v=zxUoB8C3odg

First reason: I receive $800 every two weeks without working.

Second reason: I will not work under president Trump. I will not give him the satisfaction.

Third reason: I dont like rushing. I dont like rushing in the morning, at lunch, or to the bathroom. It causes stress that hurts health.

Fourth reason: I refuse to surround myself with the cancerous society of the nazi americans. I will not be part of the scheme.

Im glad I chose the Antifa lifestyle and I hope to meet more of you here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1R6hyts1oA
rense.com/general37/char.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol wut

here is a video about why I joined Antifa: youtube.com/watch?v=G1R6hyts1oA

Would like to hear stories about how you joined Antifa too.

this is some next level shitposting I tell you what

In Murica? Sounds unrealistically high.

Well, it's not like he cares but whatever. Not the worst reason.

All legit.

Could've been a bit more subtle. The sad thing is that the shitpost still makes much more sense than a serious post from Holla Forumsaks.

Bullshit, I've never received one penny from the government or any other form of welfare.

only on Holla Forums will you find this level of shitpostinf

Fuck off back to Holla Forums you absolute turbomong, and your extra chromosomes with you.

Bullshit, even in Australia welfare isn't that high and our system is far more generous than yours.

America isn't fascist you delusional Holla Forumslard, having a right wing populist retard for a president is not the same thing as being fascist.

How?

At least when going by rense.com/general37/char.htm it ticks most things.

Yap.

Oh yes.

Muh axis of evil! Muh terrorists! Muh drugs! Muh communists!

Goddamn checked.

Mostly correct sans divorce and homosexuality these days.

Nope.

Check.

How heavy depends on the leader but usually pretty bad. So check.

You bet.

Oh yes.

Well, under current government, check.

Check.

Aren't half of the congress millionaires with business ties and don't most of them get positions in business afterwards? Check.

Similar but not quite a bad yet.

Murica easy gets at least a 10/14 under any government and is currently at 12/14. Sounds pretty fascist to me.

I live in a house in a nice neighborhood and have food. I used to live in a trailer in a bad neighborhood with poor access to transit when I had a job. I receive no public welfare of any kind. I only pay for small things with savings from when I used to work.

All this because a parent was injured and asked me to move back and help them. Now my alternative is to walk for about 16 miles a day and talk to everybody on my route with a 'now hiring' sign, plus the ones who aren't. I already did this before, before and after moving back, and now that I'm back the benefits (one job is now responsible for a massive hole in my resume, actually) simply don't make much difference beyond dubious pride. The jobs available to me are not reliable gateways into the white collar lifestyle of my folks, nor would I feel particularly compelled to beg for them, now, even if they were.

Were my parents outright rich, I wouldn't even have to worry about the shame or my own savings - 'playboy' is a profession of its own. But anyone who receives that money in the form of welfare rather than tax breaks, inheritance, or subsidies is clearly a parasite!

America's job market is shit, but somehow we only complain about it when poor people choose not to bother with it.

>At least when going by rense.com/general37/char.htm it ticks most things.

Oh, God Jeff Rense. So much nostalgia. I checked his site constantly in middle school. I was super disappointed when I went back last year and noticed David Duke was a contributor and every article was about how great Trump is and how goodboy Putin is. Not nearly enough articles about aliens or authoritarianism on the front page.

kek, it's a bit funny, not terrible, but why exactly are you making videos pretending to be antifa?

You are a fucking retard

antifa is a terrorist organization

You are the weaponized cancer politics and MSM are using against the left. You are nothing but a failure of a yuppie, the enemy

That list is fucking dumb and gets basically nothing which distinguishes fascism from other right wing authoritarian regimes.

get the fuck out of here Holla Forums

if you won't read a book then kill yourself

Holla Forums bread

For the love of God read Bordiga.

Because they are practically the same shit.

Making a video in which you badly pretend to be antifa is one of the most pathetic things you could do. What a faggot.