#punchnazis

WTF am I reading?

8ch.net/pol/res/10480190.html

#punchnazis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSTC8K05ytc
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6vrg0q/farright_smear_campaign_against_antifa_exposed_by/
imgur.com/gallery/BcZOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're completely delusional.

Gulag

goebbels pros

this is actually breddy gud meming

I can only hope for antifa to be declared a terrorist organization once and for all

antifa has been doing that for months now, pol doesn't really need to make an effor here

1º antifa already killed someone besides beating up random people to the hospital instead of fascists

2º I never said they magically become the good guys just because antifa is shit

"She voted for Trump, therefore I punch her!" - a good meme, really? In my brain that just decodes to nonsense. Is anybody who sees a connection so far away from the people posting in the Holla Forums thread?

Are they legit retarded ? It takes someone sending a screenshot to CNN to blow their entire operation.

BBC already ran an article about it and pointed out it was being organized on 4/pol/.

why else would you post on Holla Forums

I mean, what would be the intended goal of punching a trump voter? What would it change in the world? This "meme" doesn't make any sense to me, except that it shows how the people that invented it think.

And yet they act like it's a second Reichstag burning
I hope they never read about Aktion T4

as an internet-nihilist i support this
internet is seriouss business…
youtube.com/watch?v=cSTC8K05ytc

just go shoot heroin already

what if i ALREADY DID SPEEDBALL MATE?
check mate
praise nothing

fair enough

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41036631
If anyone is interested.

not really, under the Streisand effect when they are calling someone a nazi and beating on them and it's caught on camera people will probably side with the person your beating on swaying public opinion. It's already working.

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6vrg0q/farright_smear_campaign_against_antifa_exposed_by/

Reddit is all over this shit too. Cover officially blown.

well thats stupid

thx.

"an online investigation has revealed" "a researcher found evidence"

Funny

Considering no one believes anything that Reddit or the MSM says, I doubt white people will be swayed. They'll see twitter accounts posting this shit and think it's real.

why the fuck hasnt this falseflagging faggot been banned yet

These attempts at propaganda are absolute garbage-tier. shit-Holla Forums must be really assblasted at the moment.

My favorite is the "antifa manual", seen here:
imgur.com/gallery/BcZOg

What's amazing is that the reaction I've seen online from the right is "maybe it's a hoax, but it might as well be real". I guess this is the power of this sort of propaganda. You can create a ridiculous caricature, allow your side to ironically distance themselves from acknowledging it as a real document, still maintaining that their worldview is reality-based, and yet in the same breath basically act as if the false propaganda is real. They're eating the cake too, incredible.

iirc Evola said this about the protocols of the elders of zion, they may be fake but are still profoundly true.
feels > reals strikes again