ultra-com.org/about/
Are they /ourguys/?

Other urls found in this thread:

ultra-com.org/project/class-combat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lifting reduces your Autism Level

hue

Tear shit up? No thank you MR. FBI.

Gotta love em. Enjoyed this recent piece about the history of martial arts and its relation to class struggle ultra-com.org/project/class-combat/

Seeing these types of self-organized groups always warms my heart

Fake ultras get out!

Read the page, they are against activism.

How is their motto of reading Marx, lifting weights and fucking shit up not an invariant programme which applies to everyone always?

Is that actually Stalin's voice?

I can get behind this

Who else /swoleleft/ here?

accurate

yep. he gave very calm speeches.

But in the webm they attacked a fascist capitalist.

'no'

I wish

On my way there, still mostly a pussy tho

Why wish when you can do?

No dicipline

Read Marx, but don't do what he advocated!

Lmao this is the AdBuster anarchism of the 90s and 00s reinventing itself as Marxism for the new generation.

Leftcom is the new hip

Yes, they where insurrections.

Only in the leftoid undergrad world, where riots are "revolutions", wearing your hair a certain way is "resistance", not taking showers is a "paradigm shift" and so on.

Real insurrections exist, they still happen, and we don't need you to loosen to term in order to tell yourself you were part of something bigger than you really were.

Thanks for the new fetish, OP.

Riots are revolutionary acts. Stop viewing revolution as a magical event that will happen in the future, it's a process that involves several insurrectionary breaks and changes how we relate to each and broadens the horizon of possibility.
Insurrections are the few moments of non alienation where freedom exists, you'd know that if you weren't a little armchair expert

Also I'm a high school dropout, not an undergrad so suck my dick

Stop viewing revolution like a spectrum you can be partly or slightly on instead of a word with a meaning, dumbass

This is cartoonish undergrad-left speak. Whenever they fail to achieve anything substantial and make any concrete and tangible gain, the only alternative is that of self-delusion, where we start waxing poetic about reality on abstract terms, talking about shifting paradigms, contesting power, creating spaces, amplifying voices and all that. Because, you know, our actual socioeconomic system remains the same, our material conditions remain the same, even our paycheck and benefits remain the same, so we need to dig a little bit deeper to find something to find a source of comfort.

I understand you're probably 21 and this bullshit still has some appeal to you, but realise that the sooner you stop with this and start being realistic about results and prospects, the better. And here's a tip in general: if after the "revolutionary act" you simply returned to normal life like nothing changed, it's because nothing changed. 'Broaden your horizons' until you can see reality in front of you, dummy.

So basically, insurrections are the twice-a-year events where the ennui of a middle-class european lifestyle is broken for a few days and we feel like, really alive, maaaaan?

Insurrection is what happens when an organized power challenges the established power with the same means that are used to maintain it. Anyone telling you otherwise is just pulling one of those Russell Brand-type rhetorical twists, where the "real" revolution starts with you! and all that.

Actually, according to your criterion, I'm a veteran of dozens of Insurgencies™ of the brazilian class war. Including one insurrection last year, when we occupied universities, and I had to sleep on campus and eat gluten, which I'm allergic to. Am I not exactly like those Kurdish fighters?

k

We need to be occupying ports and factories.

'yes'

Do you have any other pictures like that?

I've just finished reading it, it was indeed pretty great.

working on it

nothing new here

What did he mean by this