youtube.com/watch?v=tZBmC88QAUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's bad according to phil greaves

Man this sucks

feels good tbh

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=tZBmC88QAUM

Why would you not fap?

I have weird fetishes I want to lose and an active sex drive might push me towards interacting with other people.

What do you expect to happen? That you'll eventually get so horny you'll rape someone? Or that being incredibly horny will somehow negate your autism and make you a suave ladies' man who can pick up girls no problem?

That being horny will make me try, and if I try I might improve and I might get lucky.

Also the fetishes and discipline.

Cuz you're never more socially capable than when your mind is utterly distracted by thoughts of sex. Also, what discipline? You literally have to biologically coerce yourself into doing something you apparently want to do anyway. If you had discipline you'd just get yourself to man up and talk to people normally.

It's about getting so horny you'll ask someone - or several people - to get laid with. Well, rape is technically just another way of doing it.

in you hand, yes
into women, no. humanity was a mistake

stop being disingenuous and have a wank lad

Just not sure when it's natural to do that, at least until classes start (I'm a fourth year in college without friends). It seems like everybody has their own stuff going on.

You're very smart. Historically I haven't done much about being isolated (at least not in the last couple years) so I was trying to work on motivation. There's a lot of things I think I should do, but often I waste time and fail to do any of them.

Also, I did get with a girl some time ago and I had some ED because of anxiety/masturbating a lot/weird kinks, so I was hoping to get a more ordinary sexuality in case something does pan out. If nothing else I could get desperate and try dating apps.

Depends on the answer to two factors: "on" and "in".

Leftcoms, comrades…

When is cumming revolutionary?

You can't rape anybody when you're perpetually sitting in your armchair

This is good tbh

Seriously, take a break and masturbate less often.

Holiday with your parents is suffering

I can easily go a week when I'm on holiday with friend but still would never happen, I reckon.

No doubt. I do feel noticably better and confident when I fap once or twice a day though.

Once twice a day.
Fucking sleep deprevation

FUCK
ONCE EVERY TWO DAYS

lel we all fuck up

In the language of the cybernetic hypothesis, I can create invisible revolt and diffuse guerrilla war on the molecular level in two ways. First gesture: I fabricate the real, I break things down, and break myself down by breaking it all down. This is the source of all acts of sabotage. What my act represents at this moment doesn’t exist for the device breaking down with me. Neither 0 nor 1, I am the absolute outsider/third party. My orgasm surpasses devices/my joy infuriates them. Second gesture: I do not respond to the human or mechanical feedback loops that attempt to encircle me/figure me out; like Bartleby, I’d “prefer not to.” I keep my distance, I don’t enter into the space of the flows, I don’t plug in, I stick around. I wield my passivity as a force against the devices. Neither 0 nor 1, I am absolute nothingness. Firstly: I cum perversely. Secondly: I hold back. Beyond. Before. Short Circuiting and Unplugging. In the two cases the feedback does not take place and a line of flight begins to be drawn. An external line of flight on the one hand that seems to spread outwards from me; an internal line of flight that brings me back to myself. All forms of interference/fog come from these two gestures, external and internal lines of flight, sabotage and retreat, the search for forms of struggle and for the assumption of different forms-of-life. Revolution is now about figuring out how to conjugate those two moments.