Why do Holla Forumsyps talk about the Weimar Republic like it was a long, drug fuelled orgy...

Why do Holla Forumsyps talk about the Weimar Republic like it was a long, drug fuelled orgy? Is it something from Hitler's book? What's the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Bryant
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwip7I3HqvjVAhVr5oMKHSpKDf4QFghgMAw&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html&usg=AFQjCNHG3dKIF27C1c-YT-q_q8s-PBvT7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was possessed by the ideology they preach there too at some point in my life (4 years ago).
It's simply ignorance, they don't read books. In Holla Forums you're not encouraged to do that, you're propagandized your ass with pretty pictures of the best places of the Third Reich they don't show you the oppression to the worker nor anything.

You have to dig deep in Ernst Jünger or Bruno Paul to realize all that, you have to look for the truth on your own. Holla Forums is an ideological echo chamber.

Weimer republic saw inflation rates go so high that they effectively made the currency completely worthless and wiped out the savings of millions. Prostitution exploded and Berlin became sex capitol of the world because foreign currency was so powerful there, you could have the hottest women doing unimaginable shit to you for a pittance.

It's part of the whole reactionary redemption narrative. For self-righteous blowhards to save anything from muh fun, it has to be degenerate in the first place. Which Weimar wasn't, but that's irrelevant. What matters is that Hitler single-handedly ended hyperinflation by carrying cartloads of paper currency to an incinerator.

Bump

Because it was

No it wasn't.

what did he mean by this

what did HE mean by this

It was unironically super degenerate.

If it has a penis, it's male.

What does that even mean?

it's absolutely fucking relative and inherently moralist, so nothing really

this is the single shit i hate the most about polyp rhetoric

I remember when I read that shitty book Ride the Tiger & Mein Kampf when I was a nazi. damn how retarded I was.
Spoilers they're both full of shit, especially Evola. Just another dumbass who misinterpreted Nietzsche.

Extremely poor economic conditions combined with an anti-traditional backlash and extremist political groups of every type roaming around led to some pretty extreme shit, especially in the larger cities.

Can't you guys talk?

Combine disfranchised intellectuals, falling Christian values, a feeling that anything and everything is possible, an heavily politicised world, and imagine the results.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_culture

That sounds fucking awesome, tbh.

It was a wonderful time of discovery, that's why Holla Forums hates it, because it made actual progress instead of diverging from the status quo .

Sorry I fucked up.
I meant instead of staying with the status quo.

am I supposed to be appalled?

By far the fastest way to 'debunk' nazism for yourself. Just read what passes as literature or theory for right-wingers. Feels > reals just sums it all up.

Not at all. But it was a fewer dream for artists and it gave births to some rather audacious movements - Krimi, architecture, Painting - incidently, Adolf believe he was rejected from Vienna because his paintings were too old-school.
He was in fact accepted but someone with better relations within the Academy stole his place. This is legitimately sad.
But what passes now as degenerate is hailed as great German culture by the same Holla Forumsyps.

In a twist of irony, Hitler great Berlin would have razed most of the ancient and historic buildings, a common criticism Holla Forumsyps have towards the modern world.

Whenever I see an idol anime I immediately lose all respect for the poster

nozomi's ass tho

I doubt anyone cares about your retarded opinion, crypto/pol/

why does Holla Forums have such a thing for this girl anyway? Suppressed pedophilia?

this Wikipedia article is great.

This.

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

That's Nico, Nozomi is the girl with the purple hair.

wtf i hate hitler even more now

Every second word in that article is "Jewish," you will need a better source.

I'm not so sure. It was a hard and trying time for these women. They didn't sell their body out of choice, nor did they turn to drugs for fun.

Yes, I know the link is shit but just pay attention to the stuff that has footnotes. If you don't like the article, you can least respect the sources.

Take this line for example:

Sounds like some Nazi wrote it right? Well no, the guy was highly respected and even hated capitalism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Bryant

…I think you need to actually read the Wikipedia article you linked. It explicitly mentions his admiration for Nazi Germany.

All this tranny shit was started by Jews during the Weimar Republic.

Mmm…

what purpose does idol anime do beyond providing fap material and escapism for hikkis/NEETs?

And I thought it started with the first civilizations, huh

Berlin was very liberal. Aside from that, not much really changed.

Nico is the unofficial mascot for the anime left.

And if you were more conservatively minded…

It was certainly a fertile time for new ideas and social change but holy fuck were there some major social issues that needed to be addressed.

Remember that this was presided over by an ineffectual socdem government under perpetual threat of revolutionary upheaval by extremely dissatisfied leftists and rightists alike, without enough police or military force to withstand either. That the socdems chose to cooperate with fascist freikorps to stamp out communist freikorps was the cause of everything to follow.

Because it was absolutely pozzed and degenerate. Just read about it.

The NSDAP was full of "degenerates" but Holla Forums doesn't seem to care.

It was jewish capitalism on steroids.

Serves them right for supporting the eternal Prussian

Can you be a bit more concrete? These words are meaningless, used only to evoke emotions.

Why do you put air quotes around that word?

Stop doing this.

how about you actually read Stirner

they got purged in 34

That's not what I meant, just "degeneracy" is a purely moralistic propaganda term

There wasn't AIDs in Europe during the Weimar-era. It only came around after the emergence of Nazism.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Literally an anti-semitic front, Daily Stormer-tier. I haven't even seen that site show up in ages. You fucked up my "years without veteranstoday" counter.

Sounds like everyday capitalism to me tho?

Get it together, Holla Forums

Capitalism as an economic system breaks down established social arrangements and institutions because it's a fundamentally progressive force.
The bourgeoisie as a ruling class tries to protect those same institutions as best as they can because they're the ideological support for their reign.
Try lurking some more.

I definitely am sure there was a massive homosexual gang there though. It was called the Sturmarbeitlung.

You're sincerely delusional if you think the bourgeoisie is even slightly interested in social conservatism

It's coming back just as the remains of the welfare state fade and we enter a new gilded age, I wonder why?

Yeah, all those megacorps boycotting North Carolina over that tranny bathroom law was actually part of a reactionary movement to promote social conservatism…somehow

Holla Forums BTFO

Get it together Holla Forumsyp.

Let me translate that in to leftist dialect for you; "late stage capitalism".
All in all it was quite degenerate times especially in the big cities that used to be extremely conservative. Jews were the ones pushing for the most part, one of many reasons why Hitler and fascism came to power

Holla Forums here, stopping by because our 25 points of NutSac thread made me interested in learning more about leftist economics the Weimar period was filled with such vile fun that it should cause a disgust response even in underdeveloped socially liberal brains. The pervasive horrors caused such a backlash that what you would call "fascism" gained massive popular support in a short time. Parallels can be drawn to today, where a generation raised on the internet have been exposed to unspeakable things which gave rise to the modern social reactionary uprising, arguably the most (potentially) violent and hateful movement of it's type ever before seen. Unlike our predecessors who wanted to build a better future for their children, many of us feel the world has become too evil to save and just want to destroy it to end the suffering and out of spite for the international capitalists who've ruined it for everybody.

Imagine how better off German culture would of been if Hitler never took power and stifled everything he deemed "wrong think". Weimar culture looks fucking awesome, and way ahead of its time, in contrast to the shit to come.

okay kiddo

Hard facts > sophistry written by sub 90 I.Q. authors.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=13&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwip7I3HqvjVAhVr5oMKHSpKDf4QFghgMAw&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html&usg=AFQjCNHG3dKIF27C1c-YT-q_q8s-PBvT7Q

I thought the same of some leftist authors. For example Kropotkin. Dude writes off the fact that anarchist societies were basically chimpanzee troupes and that hierarchy and necessarily applied violence birthed civilization.

Nazbols complained too. Read Niekisch.

whew

Not quite, but it was a complete fucking shitshow that is for certain. Economic privation fucked so many people over, and even people with money just spent like no tomorrow during the days of hyperinflation because they simply didn't know what the money they had would be worth the next day. At the same time there was indeed a breaking out of traditional morality, particularly in urban centers like Berlin, for good or for ill. So while the descent into decadent drug fueled/homosexual/pedophilic/modern art crazed madness might not have been the reality for the majority of Germans, the economic uncertainty and breaking of taboos was enough to make many people believe any of it was possible.