Sexbots & Traps are NOT DEGENERATE

since πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§Holla Forums modsπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ almost instantly deleted this thread and banned me without explaination, I am reposting it here
The more influence women have in society, the more that society tips towards lower birthrates, open borders, regulating speech, big government, more war, feminism, Marxism, communism, and economic collapse.
The LESS influence women have, the more society tips towards free speech, free markets, rational immigration policy, Patriarchy, higher birthrates, and less war.
Sexbots, traps, and hebephilia, all increase a men's sexual options, thus taking influence away from the female population. As the quality and availability of traps and sex bots increase, women will drop feminism and become more trad, because they will actually have to try in order to get a quality man.
The real fun is GYNOCENTRISM. Gynocentric societies quickly lose the ability to sustain themselves, and usually collapse. The only exception is πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§the JewsπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§. Judaism and Jewish culture are insanely gynocentric and Jewish culture is completely controlled by radical feminists. Because gynocentric societies cannot sustain themselves, Jewish society must parasitically prey upon healthy societies. Any society the Jew sinks its fangs into, is infected with gynocentrism and thus begins to degenerate.
Sexrobots, traps, and lowering the age of consent are all good ways to put influence back where it belongs: in the hands of MANkind.
Grab society by the pussy!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HsXbbSshEkY?t=10m1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is there trap retirement funds for when they get old and manly or is the solution to just force feminize them

You're making this too easy, Stefbot.

Old people look ugly so they will be just genocided.

Every time.

yeah but old for a trap is like 23

nothing is degenerate
that's a meaningless, hollow polyp buzzword

You're so sexually deviant and broken, you're just rearranging deck chairs in the titanic oven.

lol

Still no counter arguments spotted…

What are your thoughts on cradlebait?

can you PLEASE lay out whether there'll be social security for traps before i buy your newspaper

Why would i waste my time counter argument. You're just a corruption apologist and people like you are a menace to the well being of society and must shipped away immediately to die in the gulag.

Just eat vegan and take Pueraria Mirifica + Mammary Glandular to stay young and trappish. youtu.be/HsXbbSshEkY?t=10m1s

pure idealism

but around 25 you start to masculinize heavily. even if you're healthy

I won't believe any obscure tip an ancap is giving me

would you like my tip to be obscured by your anus

Idk, biokinesis? If subliminal messages can change eye color, it might work.

FUCK YEAH
YEAH
YEAH FUCK FUCKIN YEAH
FUCK YES
==I AM SOOO FUCKIN HIGH RIHGT NOW FUCK=

EVERY FUKCIN TIME THESE FUCKNG ANCAPS

Where's this from?

those are good things
we have more freedom of speech than ever before
big CEOs more like
less war, actually
tautology
wew lad
was caused by neoliberalism

coincided with the rise of feminism
spooks
contradiction
tautology
bad thing
false

so does feminism as it allows there to be different kinds of women as they express themselves as they choose

[citation needed]
wat

nah you just need to get laid

degenerate = whats fun in life

what the fuck. go away.

Stop! You've violated the NAP. Your stolen oxygen is now forfeit. Pay the private court a fine or go to debtors prison.

Dunno.