Stalin never did anything wrong! Holodomor was a falsification! An exaggeration!

Stalin never did anything wrong! Holodomor was a falsification! An exaggeration!

It seems you posted not one but two historical facts.

Holodomor is a hoax, that much is true, but let's be real it should have happened.

Seriously though, the part where Holodomor is a deliberate action is an obvious bullshit.

it waas just typhus

it did though, I've seen tankie retards get trounced on this subject so many times it's not even worth engaging anymore.

There was a famine and people died. It was not a jewish plot to starve the amazingly productive Ukrainian farmers and steal their land though.

we know

There was a famine in Ukraine. It was caused by weather, made worse by kulaks hoarding grain at first, and then exasperated by forced Stalinist collectivization later on. Even though the actual kulaks were liquidated, Stalin thought that anybody who resisted his policies or just hid some grain was deemed a kulak. He also restricted movement for peasants finding food in the cities, which was really stupid

Who here has read the gulag archipelago?

I don't know how interested people are in fiction around here.

Stalin backed down in the Berlin blockade plus refused to officially enter the Korean War like China did.

None, that's why all these misguided communists are being swallowed up by the darkness inside of them, desperate to gain even a little amount of power so that they can make their marxist fantasies come true.

t. jordan peterson

And I'm NWOT doin it

this

the kulaks bombed the soviet supply lines

the holodohoax never happened

Wolff has a video on the USSR and covers the famines. I believe he stated that the privatization of farm land (yes privatization) after the october revolution led to the concentration of land and power in the hands of kulaks. This concentration was mainly due to random luck of some farmers making it big and buying up the farmers who went bust. The collectivization efforts were done in response to the famine and not a cause of the famine though I cannot recall how Wolff described the effect of collectivization on alleviating the famines.

The video is one of his advanced marxist economics lectures form back in 2010-11.

What about the Holocaust? Were any mass massacres real?

but it will

Op is a fag and should read marx.

In all seriousness though, the holodomor did happen, it just wasn't man made, it was just another famine in a series of famines that happened under the Tsarist rule

The writer was a former Officer under Command of Stalin and survived the Purges by following orders, and defected/survived to tell the story after.

Yeah, there was a famine in the Ukraine almost every decade.

fucked up. cant really defend it.

When people talk about a "holodomor", they don't simply talk about the famine (which in did happen), but about how it was a deliberate act of genocide on ukrainians. The famine happened, the "holodomor" did not.

hmmmm……