Austrian brothel buys a SECOND sex doll after its first became more popular with customers than real

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4810660/Austrian-brothel-buys-SECOND-sex-doll-high-demand.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/british-police-crack-down-on-realistic-child-sex-dolls/a-39914009
marxists.org/reference/archive/marcuse/index.htm
marxists.org/archive/fromm/index.htm
dheval.eieidoh.net:8880/DataHoarder/WorldTracker.org/Sociology/Fromm - To Have or To Be (Continuum, 1976).pdf
libcom.org/files/Marcuse, H - One-Dimensional Man, 2nd edn. (Routledge, 2002).pdf
marxists.org/archive/fromm/works/1961/man/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this must an austrian thing

So this is what late-stage capitalism looks like.

The entirety of Holla Forums's currently waiting butt nekkid on their front lawn for the UPS man as we speak.

Wow.

So we're just gonna ignore how fucking weird it is to put your dick in something hundreds of men already came in before you? I'd sooner wear a used condom than pay to fuck that thing.

Well thats what you go to a brothel for.
A sex doll is easier to wash out than a woman.

kek

This is probably the reason why feminists are so opposed to sexbots. They just can't compete with that sweet metal pussy

The experience of paying an alienated human wageslave to have sex with you can get pretty awkward. the doll is always 100% into it, never gets tired and maintains the same lascivious bimbo expression no matter what.

You realize that the live prostitutes probably have STDs, while the cleaned out sexdoll doesn't, right?

gross
If i ever would hire a hooker I cant her to tie me up

Why is anyone surprised?
Male sexuality is like a hacker backdoor installed by mother nature so women can devour men's souls and resources at the time and place of women's choosing. That's why it's so easily stimulated in men and feels like shooting heroin. It's like an off-switch for our brains that women can press. It's the nuclear option women have for controlling men and it comes pre-installed.

The only trouble is that it's so simple that it's easily "patched out" and men are putting the finishing touches on the final solution. Give the collaborating nerds and geeks a few more years and they'll just solve the problem entirely.

I don't envy women at all. If they were a superpower, it's like their nuclear deterrent is going to become 100% obsolete in less than a decade and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it except whine.

Why the fuck can't the guys just safe up the cash or get a credit to buy it? Capitalism is dead.

Now that is what I call the commodification of sex! It is actually the product of industrial processes.

These things are awesome. They're fun to fuck and dress up, and I can talk to it for hours while playing video games or doing chores.
I can only see them getting more popular as people become more isolated and lonely.

Honestly not suprised, most people won't go trough the effort to get on of those for themselves and judging by the reaction by the people in the article hookers are just as shitty as they sound.

Not suprising tbh.

What's the deal with Austria anyway?

Great nature and landscapes, not so great people.

they're australians who can't spell

Feminists have so throughly commodified sexual intimacy a rubber doll can replace them.
The reason they want a doll instead of a woman is because they project what intimacy they want onto the doll instead the sneering , judgemental or apathetic attitude a real woman would give them.
Some prositutues will give a "Girlfriend experience" but to pull that off convincingly you'd need to be both a skilled actress and psychologist, which few working women are, but the elite hookers do have, which is why they can charge so much

I think you mean Australians. It is a common mistake.

A lot of cringy hyperbole there but overall correct.

How is proles so throughly alienated they'd pay to have sex with a doll instead of a real woman not capitalism. Also you a whole hour with her for 80 bucks, which I'm sure is much cheaper than the usually $200 that a real woman would charge.

I have nothing to say, but never miss an opportunity to post this

Doesn't surprise me. Even fucking a miniature doll is better than dealing with real women. I'd love to fuck a life scaled doll someday.

Something something austrian school

The future is glorious comrades.

Think of all the theory-reading we'll be able to get done. Real dolls are the armchairs of the future revolution!

Not a woman - a hooker. I would say that most men would prefer a realistic enough doll to an average prostitute. I definitely would. The benefits range from better sex, clear conscience and no risk of STD. Now, a prostitute with some talent and investment into it might still not be replaceable, but it is somewhat of a minority.

Not a woman - a hooker. I would say that most men would prefer a realistic enough doll to an average prostitute. I definitely would. The benefits range from better sex, clear conscience and no risk of STD. Now, a prostitute with some talent and investment into it might still not be replaceable, but it is somewhat of a minority.

Wew.

This is the logical conclusion of the crazy inequitable marriage and child support laws we have. I'm sure many of these sex doll users are from divorced families, and saw first hand the devistation a divorce can bring. Really the only people that can survive a divorce are petite bourgeois and even a lot of them can't. Marriage gives tons of property rights to women, so that incentives women to only seek the hightest status men until it's too late.
Mark my words, there will not be a matching male sex doll market, since sexual intimacy can easily be obtained by all but the most vulgar women, women seek male partners based on their earning potential, something a male sex doll isn't going to be able to simulate.

TFW Jinx is your dream woman.

Women ain't going to lower their standards, since this doesn't change anything for them. Women will still try to maximize the property rights marriage gives them by courting higher status men. All this does is placate poor men.
At least this is a win for orphans, all these dudes will probably want children and you can't do that with a sex doll.
YET

personally i'd very much love to have a male doll instead of putting up with real ones.
with all the issues you guys seem to have with women, just be glad you're not interested in men. they're mostly disgusting and have no manners, while the nice guys are just as painful to deal with for entirely different reasons, usually their indecisiveness. i don't need someone else for a partnership, i'm just autistic enough myself to have them as aquaintances for irregular contact and meetings for anything else. when it comes to sex it's really a huge pain in the ass to bother with them though.

You're assuming the feminist nanny state will even allow single men who fuck dolls to adopt.

These dolls run into the thousands into 10s of thousands of dollars, the average Nazi doesn't have that kind of money…….but I do! BRB going to start a sex doll brothel! Look for my ads on Holla Forums!

you should check out 4/b/, there's this guy whith flat small dolls who could tell you about how to adopt one
no need to feed it, only purchase costs once and you're settled. well, and of course clothes.

Nice try but we can see through your bullshit. A male doll can't serve a woman's needs like a female can for a male. Until we invent fully automated robot husbands of course.

Gotta do something against that redpill overdose, man. It's not healthy.

Wonder how many dolls it'd take to pay off rent for a room and make a nice profit. One could even hire someone else to clean them. Looks like a solid fucking enterprise.>>2007212

Gotta do something against that redpill overdose, man. It's not healthy.

Wonder how many dolls it'd take to pay off rent for a room and make a nice profit. One could even hire someone else to clean them. Looks like a solid fucking enterprise.

We'll that why as a founding member of the
Masturbaition Rights Association
I will tireless defend the rights of sex doll owners. Your right to cum shall not be infringed!

I'm too paranoid for that. Even ordering resin dolls with child features makes me nervous now.
dw.com/en/british-police-crack-down-on-realistic-child-sex-dolls/a-39914009

What are these reasons, and why do you feel it's inherent to "nice guys"

You are going to have to wait until they invent one that will do all the work while you lie there.

Whoa whoa, it'd be a sex doll coop brothel, I'm not too bourgeois to scrape off dried cum of a stranger from a sex doll.

Men and women have always had issues with each other, that's not what's causing this endemic rise in singles. It's women are still trying to leverage property rights marriage gives them into a path to upward mobility.

You've gotta fight for your right to masturbate

I'm more surrised by the euro and dollar being so close together, I remember the euro being a lot stronger

i don't mean "the nice guy" per se, just those who aren't assholes with no sense of common decency basically asking to send you nudes within the first 5 messages.
i named one reason, like the indecisiveness. just last guy kept delaying our date and kept asking for my address after i told him a dozen times that i don't invite strangers to my place without having met yet.
others just wont ever make a move and act awkward, making it feel like a business meeting.

when it comes to sex a doll is good enough, really. it'd be even way better than the toys i already have, it'd be nice to just have it attached somewhere you can comfortably hold on to.

you could say that for guys as well, you know both can move.

when i try to get a guy just to have a good fuck i don't have any such thoughts. i don't even have high standards with my low self esteem i'm really glad about anyone hitting on me, really. as long as they're just not acting like imbeciles.

5 isn't much but if you're looking for a fuck it isn't out of the realm of possibility. I've had a girl ask for dic pics after 3.

i know girls can be like that, it's just not my standard, and i'm also making that clear with people i get into contact so it's really just them being assholes.
i'm complicated i know but that's also why i'd prefer a doll guy too.

A proletarian has to clean that out as their job, probably even one of the whores

Wow, the only thing more soul crushing than whoring yourself out must be alternating whoring yourself out and cleaning out a plastic doll men elect to preferentially fuck over you

Yeah I get that and the 3 messages was an outlier. A lot of times I don't fuck until we meet first.

How do you fuck without meeting? Dick teleportation technology?

Not meeting first, like just come over to smoke some weed and fuck after messaging.

you could open the door to someone and basically just start fucking right there. what i and probably user you responded to meant is having a conversation, checking each other out. see if you actually want to have anything to do with that person in general.

He, he… You guys here know about alienation?
What would you say about reading some Marcuse and Fromm?

marxists.org/reference/archive/marcuse/index.htm
marxists.org/archive/fromm/index.htm

i named one reason, like the indecisiveness. just last guy kept delaying our date and kept asking for my address after i told him a dozen times that i don't invite strangers to my place without having met yet.
others just wont ever make a move and act awkward, making it feel like a business meeting.
I've personally had my life threatened by someone that could have easily beat me up after approaching a woman, and it was politely. Men and women have it tough. But how tough men have it is often denigrated.

You bitch about guys who make their intentions clear and then complain when other guys are not direct enough. You are why men prefer dolls. You are more trouble than you are worth.

not belittling men and what they go through when trying to get laid, just tried to explain my reason why i actually would like men dolls as well. not trying to compete in "who has it worse" here.

if you are too retarded to find a reasonable balance between throwing your dick into my face and not ever making a move, then yes, stay away from "trouble" like me.

I don't believe you, and I have not met a woman yet that believes they judge based on status either.
You probably don't even realize it, for instance how many women say they just "prefer" white men (read, white men usually have more money, its objectivly, but I don't want to say that so I'll just couch it as a happenstance preference).
I've met exactly one woman that gueninunely had sex for pleasure and would pretty much sleep with any guy regardless of class, and she had at least 5 guys trying to get into a relationship with her gawd she was so good in the sac

pardon me m'lady
**tips fedora*

last guy that actually was decent was unemployed, but really sweet. maybe that's a general rule, i know lot of women that really are like that and it disgusts me whenever they think it's cool bragging about how they want to keep men around for personal interests like a house or travels and getting nice things.
just autistic girls like me really just want to have fun and not be arsed with scheming on how to get a guy and keep him around for benefits. i really just want to have a fuck doll with a fat cock.

You are both venting your sexual frustrations at each other, caused by not being able to fit with society. To be more precise, not being able to find a partner with whom you could fit/make an effort on your end to fit.

What is somewhat ironic, that you are both in a same position for same reasons, but accuse each other for it.

How big is fat? 8×6 here

Why not just ask for another roll in the hey. Bit overall nah, I don't believe you, women like this are rare as unicorns, like I said I've met exactly one, but if true you have my sincere empathy.

Lol pop psych, it couldn't possibly be what's happening is what we're saying, it's always gotta be some personal failing lol.

So what, then?

Considering that half of Holla Forums is frustrated, bitter ex-Holla Forumsacks so desperate to 'fit in' they deluded themselves into thinking that the socially acceptable ideology just happened to be the correct one…

What's happening isn't because I want to sleep,with my mom or because I wasn't breast fed. It's because growing numbers of men would represent a decline in the material conditions of women since more of them don't go to college and are poor.

i'm severely autistic and feel awkward seeing people again. what if he wants to start a relationship or something? and then i have to put effort into a relationship. being around people. going out. i feel sick just thinking about it.
when i'm horny and actually find one i'm shaving and getting all nice and ready. having him over again would be like an invitation of making this a regular thing. and maybe he wants to fuck when i'm not in the mood. but i have to put up with it. and then take regular showers. like some kind of working woman that needs to take care of her appearance regularly… oh god no.

Oh man I just had a great idea.
SEX DOLL STRIP CLUB
I'd have live shows a la Chucky Cheese, and lap dances would be only 25 cents, open day and night 365 days a year.

I know you're a capitalist but at least try to be less blatant about it.

You could just explain all this to him. Although if he wasn't wil to I'm certain other men would be comfortable with that arrangement.

It'd be a coop strip club, sheesh. And yes I'm capitalist, along with the entire planet and any other planets porky can send a drone to.

you mean like i can be a total bitch and reject them when i'm not feeling up to it and just play games on my own until i call them over randomly and tell them to leave when i'm done for another month?
feels like it'd be asking too much. a random one time thing seems preferable. i don't know…

Wait how the fuck does the government have statistics of how many people use prostitutes when it's an untaxed private business that deals in cash? Caling Bullshit.

These are the people who call us 'aut-right'.
God have mercy.

MODS

WRONGTHINKER

BAN NOW

i'm not basing my politics on autistic concepts of race or nation while deluding myself into being part of some collective of superior people.
i just really don't like putting effort into my social life.

There is no reason at all for you to be cocky. Of course, you won't find much normies anywhere on chans. But as far as boards are concerned, this one has most genuine and wholsale things, and Holla Forums, well - it's throwing around overused memes and exatly zero of genuine communication or sharing.

abelist

redditor

Kys marcsuc.

See the intestines.

No, you base them on an autistic concept of place in the process of production, despite there being a 80%+ likelihood you live and work in a country where next to no value is actually created, by the standards of your own theories.
That's not even mentioning the coming lumpen apocalypse of which all you animals remain willfully and graciously ignorant.

Old meme. May have been true in the past, not true now.
Normies hide in the skin of real human beans. Such cases.
This board is mentally stunted and conversationally stilted. Holla Forumsacks are broadly disabled in the bren, but at least we are honest. You lot have this creepy, sterile way of 'talking'.

Well at least there is one poster with a soul on this board.

Reddit is our greatest ally you filthy nazi.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Global processes mold individuals, of course. And the cause of atomisation of humans is quite simple. Single people are better employees.

But as far as your personal life is concerned, your personal interaction with an opposite sex, it doesn't quite work on that scope. Just because a fully automated luxurious communism would offer you a better way of getting bread, doesn't mean you don't have to figure out a personal way of getting it at the current moment.

Nazis over redditors?

i'm unemployable, it's not based on my "place in the process of production" but understanding of Marxism

No, but why would you want to, just politely turn the offer down. If you really do have autism there plenty of drugs to treat it.

Who shit on your food? You're acting like a bitch going through its period, damn.

It is always true.
Lol. This single thread is more hones than the entirety of Holla Forums

Hone the bone - so its only secret Holla Forumsacks who get vapourised on this board?
Cheeky little monkeys! I wish the tardlet faggos on 4kanker were as creepy as your tardlet faggos

Redditors are Nazis. They would kill you for wrongthink and sleep soundly, while Holla Forums would be saying 'HAHAHAHAHA WE TOTALLY DID THE RIGHT THING DIDN'T WE GUYS?!' for weeks.

Oh, my little chummy chum chum, trying to read my mood from what I post is as futile as trying to instigate a proletarian revolution in a decadent capitalist society like Bri'un!

Goddamn, either you're a teen or you have some serious growing up to do

but after turning him down i can't just go and ask to meet again just because i feel like it. that seems asking too much from one person to put up with my mood like that.

oh look, it's jason or one of his cucks from the autistic lights of something

If you understood Marxism, you'd know that a proletarian is defined by his relation to the means of production, i.e. his 'place' in the process of production.

You are lumpen, like most modern Western leftists. God help you. Start cutting your teeth m90boi because you'll be using them soon enough.

I realized early in my life that that was the case. I faked having a fiancee and child so they would quit calling me first every time they needed a replacement. I also faked being a smoker so I too could have constant 15 minute breaks.

Autist.

Agreed, but if the biggest impediment to intimacy is oppressive hierarchies and proletariat competition against other proles then if those things are addressed then most likely their symptoms will too.

You know how those massive wildcat strikes in China end? Concession, and then automation. Tens of thousands thrown on the scrapheap, all at once.
Same as happens anywhere else, really. Its hardly third worldism to see that the exploited class is becoming more and more 'elite' in its way, by simply having some role whatsoever.

As I said, the future for you and me is not good, and Jason Unruhe has been dead for years, he died of heart disease when he hit 350lbs, and his vengeful spectre has been pumping out shitey vids ever since.
Spooky stuff tbh.

go back to your yt comment section of turd worldist revisionist defeatist scum.

Chickenfucker.

Stop projecting your own insecurity and inability to make the first move onto others. You're perfectly capable of doing so but you're just as scared and awkward as the guys you talk about

It might be, I used to be an alcoholic, then I read a famous study called "Rat Park" that's showed addiction was the result of alienation. I know it doesn't necessarily apply to you, but finding nurturing relationships with either sex will help you overcome this. It's the burden that capitalism puts in all proles, to maintain good mental health you have to endlessly fight the superstructure

Damn, is it okay if I use this trick user?

Good in-depth analysis is a perk of autism, after all.

Anyone here have any good books about the relation between capital and personal relationships? Seems like a good thread to ask tbh

So, what about now? Do you suggest to commit mass suicide instead of trying to build up our personal lives?

i am awkard and not capable of making the first move. that's why i explicitly look for men that do that for me. i tell them to. if they don't show up to the meeting or behave like a cousin treating me for an ice that's not on me.

i've recently been trying to groom myself more and get out, meeting people. been in therapy. i just gave up again. maybe another time when i matured more, emotionally or something.

Here, I posted some authors above.
Fromm: To have or to Be.
dheval.eieidoh.net:8880/DataHoarder/WorldTracker.org/Sociology/Fromm - To Have or To Be (Continuum, 1976).pdf

Marcuse: One-Dimensional Man
libcom.org/files/Marcuse, H - One-Dimensional Man, 2nd edn. (Routledge, 2002).pdf

Erich Fromm: Marx's Concept of Man
marxists.org/archive/fromm/works/1961/man/index.htm

I don't understand this meme

I'm just saying that you're holding up men to standards that you yourself don't fit, and then get upset that they're not better than you. Fix your own awkwardness instead of putting the blame on other people

i'm blaming people that don't fit a standard that i am not setting up behind their back but make them aware of. i even tell them that i am bad at socializing and need practice.
get off my dick. figuratively.

Offices are means of production too. You don't have to work in an industrial factory to be a prole.

Do you explain the cousin part to them?

This tbqh

Doesn't change my point at all though. Imagine if a guy told you that and put all of the stress of asking on you. Would that be fair? Just because you try to relieve yourself of your own responsibility doesn't mean that it's not still there.

Why could that be? It couldn't possibly be because rejection is awful and most women just hide behind the "its the MEN that should make the first move" rule. Instead of holding men up to a standard that you yourself don't even meet, why not be the one to ask someone out for once? It just seems so petty. EVERYONE is "awkward" at that kind of thing. That is the norm.

start improving your social skills by socialising more and hitting the gym to increase your confidence and looks. maybe even invest in some new clothes! If you follow these steps you'll get the men that you really want ;)

Man up manlet.

No, but we could recognize the dominate role capitalism plays in relationships. Part of the reason men commit sucide so much is that when men fail they are ostracized and they emotionally internalize the capitalist logic they any and all personal failings, particularly messy and grey life goals like developing an intimate relationship with a partner, are their own fault and it was because they were "weak". This is reinforced when they see "strong" men who are no more reactionary than them often easily met their goals.
This also fuels reactionary movements like Neo Nazism. A return to patriarchy where women were barred from the workplace would cause women to seek out low status men, since it would be their sole avenue to markets.

People are fat because of the superstructure. Their parents were ignorant proles, and didn't have time for their children so placated them with high caloric food and entertainment, both designed to be addictive. After decades of this, along with all the other stressors that come from trying to escape poverty, they are fat, so (lol just workout) isn't salient advice if other factors are ignored.

I am seeing someone that is like this. To be able to date her I had to learn how not only to mentally heal myself, but cultivate the patience and fortitude to help heal her too. It's not right that traumatized people are asked to heal the,selves and others under capitalism, but I think if we at least start with this understanding men and women can start reaching across to each other and fostering intimacy.

it would be fair if i could tell him that i cannot do that.
it would be fair because i wouldn't show up and then act like the autist i am despite making promises.

i think you're cool, good luck with that girl

You just want the guy to serve as a crutch so you don't have to confront your own awkwardness despite whatever feelings he might have. That's not fair, that's purely selfish and uncompassionate.

You know what I just noticed? The facial expression of the sex doll doesn't exactly convey pleasure. She looks like she's thinking "nigga is this your first time or something?" Do you think that was intentional?

No one is safe, looks like starvation or UBI until revolution.

Starvation is what causes revolutions comrade. It's UBI or revolution.

Threads like these remind me of late night fun on 4chan. Good times.

Absolute gold. Don't even really know what to say to this.

I couldn't write comedy like this if I had a million years.

This writes itself honestly.

This

fuckin rofl, holy fuck, i just about spit up my drink reading this. i was laughing so fucking hard!!! hahahahahaha!!! that's so fucking sad but still god damn hilarious

Holy shit what's with all these incels itt?

t>>2007715
Nah, more like any talented artist not wanting a stain on their resume by working o sex dolls. That'll change, can you believe there was a time when being involved in videogames carried the same stigma, or even being involved in regular old porn.

It's going to be fun the leaps in animatronics this causes. The pneumatic based Showbiz/Chucky Cheese robots always fascinated me as a kid.
What will the "Apple iPhone" of sex dolls look like lol

You should see how good animatronics look nowadays.

this thread is overdosing on redpill like they're giving it out for free.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Even if they are the greatest actress to ever live, you still know that they're pretending for money. I can't imagine how that sort of "intimacy" is satisfying. Better if they're just honest and straightforward about the sex for money thing.

Like at Disneyland? Yeah they're pretty amazing, but imagine that in your home! I build haunted houses as a hobby, and that level of fidelity at a consumer friendly price would be so rad! Gonna make my Elvira dreams finally come true.

First day on a chan?

How is communism socially acceptable? Seriously, try bringing that up in 'respectable' company.

Newfag detected. Regardless, this sort of /r9k/ whining should be a bannable offense.

Seriously, you can get canned for telling your co-workers your salary, much less talk about communism.

What drugs?

who /Austrian/ here?

please no bully

If you're an ugly autistic fuck, hitting the gym will just make you a fit ugly autistic fuck. This is such a weird meme.

Do ex Austrian empire territories count?

Fuck dude, I hate capitalism as much as anyone here, but you do have some fucking agency not to be a robot or fat fuck.

Sure, we still love you and want you back.

I'm neither

Irrelevant as you still excuse both with "capitalism did it!"

Even the Italian part? 'Cause last think I remember is you deploying troops on our border.

Reverse Anshluss when?

Yes I believe capitalism caused this, and explained why. Why don't you ask how so many men became obese to begin with.

Especially the Italian part, I'd say.
I haven't really followed it all that well. Wasn't there "just" talks about it and the government making "security measures" and wanting to do border control again?

there must be something in the water
or just the shock of losing the empire fucked them all up in the head
maybe murricans will go the same way in 10-20 years
pictured: famous Austrians

sure smells like /r9k/ in this thread

Honestly I didn't either. I think it did not go well with the European government or something like that.

Here! Why don't we do our general anymore?

Damn European globalists preventing us from taking over the world!

Yo. I made two (where there more?) but they all died down soon so I figured I'm not making one again until shortly before the election.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

how can 3DPD even compete?

Fuck….

You know how many women are ok with their men masturbating to other women or porn?
One day this will happen with sexdolls instead.

Wouldn't a doll cost the equivalent of a few hours worth of, uh, rental?

I imagine it's also cheaper? Like another form of automation.

Novelty

I know he was probably being ironic, but this is still funny.

This is the shit why Nazis are so popular nowadays. You absolutely can prevent yourself from being fat even while NEET. But if you are going to have any kind of social life you need the funds to do so. You cannot expect to have a gf while being unemployed/underemployed/working full time for only $12/hr while living with mom and dad.

How is this even superior to using a onahole? Where's the value in using one?

Might be an unpopular view here, but there's a reason a minimum wage is a minimum wage. Said occupation does not produce enough to validate the sustained life of that worker. Raising the arbitrary amount that low-level worker makes does not change his real worth, or what he actually produces. In some perfect future, for any "minimum wage" jobs that are held, livable wage should be given only under the condition that one is also learning another skill/trade/subject that will be of more value in the future.
eventually, such jobs will be automated anyway, it is best not to have a population unwilling to adapt to a new work environment when that time comes, anyway

Something to hold on to.

I would imagine people use it because it creates the illusion of fucking a real woman.

I wouldn't have even remembered this if you didn't say "arsed". Britbong feels.

Why the hell would you want that? Fucking degenerates.

Even though it is dailymail, it will probably be a reality soon enough

Austrian economics I can get behind.

full Baudrillard when?

Oh my fucking god holy shit…

Could you SHUT the FUCK up??? There is NOTHING wrong with sex, sex is healthy and normal. I understand you're a bitter asshole but maybe if you didn't make women feel like shit for sleeping with men they would even be willing to sleep with YOU.

Seriously, FUCK off.

This is only partially true. If the minimum wage hike comes out of profits it DOES change his worth since he's keeping more of his surplus value.

It's a novelty to try. It got in the newspaper and it's not too expensive