List civilizations that weren't White

I'll start off with the Greeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

touregypt.net/featurestories/enemies.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Celts.

The Chinese literally invented almost everything before Europe, at least in their golden Age from -1200 to -400

Inca

Any before like 1650

Who cares if a civilization was "white" or not? This is idpol.

Maya, Inca, Sumer, Egypt, Byzantine, Greek, Chinese…

wew

Almost all of these civilizations were white

Literally every single civilization before the white man was born out of hatred.

of course they are, everything that suits you is 'white'. unlike the Slavs.

This makes the nazis look less horrible than they really were, can you honestly not.

no, because unlike them I'm not intellectually dishonest.

Inb4 "we wuz kangz" replies.

Russians

Franks
Saxons
Norse
Finns

Sweden :^)

Are you really using Internet Explorer?

Yeah, I'm always on mobile and cuz I've got a Windows Phone I can't switch browsers. Microsoft's jealous of Google…

Why the fuck did you buy a windows phone.

Nah.

Don't forget how the Nazis supported the Japanese in their campaign against America and Australia.

Cuz it was new and cool at the time (2014/15). Pretty sure everybody since then's realized how shit Microsoft is at making phones though.

Buy a new phone.

Pardon me for asking, but what is your stance on:

1. Interracial dating.

2. White Nationalism.

They were white before r.ace mixing

inb4 'white nationalism is dirty idpol, but my form of idpol (black nationalism) is totally great!'

Funny how some people still think Pharaonic Egypt was """an Arab civilization""" that had no black genetic or cultural influence whatsoever…*rolls eyes*

nigger that's because it was an arab civilization

Consumerists get the bullet too.

Again, pic related.

next you're gonna start telling me America is a black civilization.

That "one black guy" is a Nubian (Southern Egyptian/Northern Sudanese), the rest of them are Berbers and Semites.

The men to the left depicted the white ruling class

Not literally everything, but they invented a fuck ton of stuff shortly after and totally independently.

Nazis and morality is a complicated thing, you know.
My favourite anecdote is that the director of Auschwitz wrote to Zyklon B manufacturers (who officially sent products for sterilising rooms) to make the gas less irritating because it made the 20 minutes of agony the Jews were suffering unbearable.

A Nazi who was fine with killing thousand of people per day, but not with how they suffered.

Caral, Chachapoyas, Sipan, probably some in the amazon that cumniggers jihadis genocided.

They didn't speak Arabic.

He did't say the Egyptian was Black.

The right answer.

You realize everybody in that image except for the guy on the far right was a "foreigner" in the eyes of The Ancient Egyptians, right?

Where did you get those pictures from?

Afrocentrist tumblrs, probably

touregypt.net/featurestories/enemies.htm

(You)

Thank you.

Damn, I didn't know

Fucking everything except Europe before they fucked with everyone.
Also
ITT: Idpol and spooks to piss off nazis lol

The Afrocentrism he's on about is an American/New Worlder thing anyway. And a significant amount of it was just turning around Nord and Anglocentrism.

It's funny because they'll claim literally anyone as "white" when convenient. They can do this because they have no set definition for what is "white" beyond "vaguely pale skin and I like them." The moment they set down an empirical definition for "white," their narrative falls apart.

I don't see the pics on the upper left and bottom right here at your source.

Kys. It's not a white one.

Holla Forums if Greeks were White and a modern study using ancient samples puts them over with Jews, then are Jews White?