I go to this board almost exclusively to gather useful anti-poltard may mays

I go to this board almost exclusively to gather useful anti-poltard may mays

Please post all anti-poltard may mays you have itt thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/138724618
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Here you go OP, let me dump some of my valuables.

lefty.booru.org is in a link in a pinned thread's OP.
A thread died for this.

the guy from the 2nd picture used to play in the Holla Forums minecraft server top kek, dont ask how I know…

Last ones.

wtf is the op image supposed to signify?

sorry

fairy

….so?

but that's also gay and pedo as fuck

brownies are less smart than europeans 2bh

this makes me depressed

Of all the millions of ways this could make you depressed, what is it that does it for you?

the holocaust denial debunker is good, but it needs some sources

how did he exactly debunk these articles about various numbers of joos killed
t. 89iq

Here's the memes I've got on tap…

This picture makes me :(
But then I remember it's a Holla Forumsyp and I laugh for like an hour

Bump

I just got banned from Holla Forums by posting some of these pics in this (link below) thread:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/138724618
lmao
pic related

I feel bad for him.

how'd i do?

Holla Forums hates reddit fags and the kekistan meme, probably even more than you.

how come
they've bred them

they lurk pol, does it mean they hate themselves?

Because kekistan is vague nonsense, and closer to the platonic ideal of channers wanting to live a real life like an imageboard than anything the nazis can come up with. It got away from Holla Forums , so Holla Forums hates it.

They dont hate jews enough op

or
and they fought against other white countries, so them losing doesnt disprove the "whites are superior" narrative.

because they stole Holla Forums's memes, take responsibility for Holla Forums's achievements, are ugly fat betas, browse reddit and are annoying faggots, afraid to name the jew.

Oh did it really

also
yeah of course

it's about nazis, you see swastika there
oh wow

What "they"?
They were Holla Forums, they were its users

also
top kek

By nature kekistan is undisciplined, its like a hashtag "movement". The neofascists dont want that, they want strict hierarchies. Kekistan is of no use to them, and isnt ideologically pure, so they hate it. Thats why theres so many kekistanis are project chanology types amd dumb kids, the true degenerates became eularpers and white nationalists

Yeah, I'm not talking about neofascists, I'm talking about Holla Forums, that means users of Holla Forums in general, this is how you put it

Nazi rhetoric wasn't about "whites", they believed in racial differences within Europe and considered """nordic""" Germans to be an entirely different race to the "subhuman" Slavs. By whom they were absolutely assblasted.

Neo-Nazis who talk about "whites" are just brainlet Americans who would be considered mixed race by 1930's Nazis.

/r/T_D is not, was not, will ever be Holla Forums. They were birthed from Holla Forums memes. Normies on social media like twitter who seen our memes and they wanted to be a part our "movement" without fully understanding it. Saying they are the same as Holla Forums is retarded, the two are ideologically incompatible.

yeah, but you guys consider everybody nazi's.
Pic related. man for man Germany was unmatched.

Kekistan exists separate from Holla Forums at this point. I dont know where actual kekistanis congregate but really doesnt seem like Holla Forums

also there are no coherent pol and r TD ideologies, nor any coherent pol movement

No

Yes, and? It doesn't have anything to do with what we're discussing here

not the case.

Most "neo-nazi's" or white nationalists believe and accept there are racial differences among whites. They just don't care. There is a much bigger genetic variance among whites and non-whites than there are different European ethnicities. Its sort of like the enemy of my enemy is my friend. They would rather have saxons and nordic people mix because it is less damaging genetically than mixing with a non-white.

There is definitely a far right movement going on, atleast in America. It was apparent with the rise and election of Donald Trump. Just look at what happened in Charlottesville. It's white people pushing back against what they perceive as a rising deeply triggering and problematic sentiment throughout media. It is being mostly pushed and fed by Holla Forums and people like Holla Forums. Reddit came along and seen of some of the memes and propaganda and thought it was cool.

I think you can pretty clearly define reddit as being civic nationalist at best, while Holla Forums is white nationalist/supremacist.

do you consider Holla Forums nazis?

The discussion started because the meme that said

My favourite one

Incoherent meme looks like it was made by a retard with down syndrome. I'm willing to argue or discuss with you if you have an actual argument or point you'd like to make.

your stupid ass nerd bitch comment should become a meme at this point,

"I'm a nazi. debate me."

It is simplistic, these are not any official ideologies, you can't just say that "normies" on reddit overall and polyps overall are ideologically incompatible

No, though many of them are actual nazis and I don't hesitate to name a nazi sympathizer like this
Even the goddamn logo features a swastika

I referred specifically to the claim that nazis almost won, which is not true by any means

scared that the nazis might be right huh

Posting that fat redditor doesn't offend me. He probably invokes the same emotional response in you that he does me, as in he disgusts me. I don't identify with this fag in the slightest.

DOes anyone have the lefties can’t meme countersignal?

Well ok then, my mistake. There are large amount of lefties who consider any white guy with even remotely far right views as being a "nazi" so i wasn't sure. I honestly get confused anytime someone refers to someone as a nazi who wasn't a literal nazi germany soldier. I feel like nazi is just a buzzword at this point. Nazi to most people just means "evil". So its kind of a word thats means two very different thing to different groups of people.

How would you determine an "official ideology" though? I'm merely going off of what most people in those groups tend to believe and agree on. Reddit tends to be civic-nationalist, as in race doesn't matter to them. While race does matter to Holla Forums. Might be simplified and not 100% accurate description of all users but it is a accurate generalization of the majority of them imo.

I'm a little confused, So you don't refute that Germany was a superior fighting force man for man. But are saying that even so, they didn't come close to winning?
if thats what you are saying, fair enough. I don't have enough knowledge about WW2 to argue how close to we're to winning. I accept that i could be wrong about that. My original post was to argue against the meme claiming Germans were not the strongest.

Doesn't matter. Numbers are almost essential to any war. A country's strength isn't measured by the average proficiency of it's soldiers.

There you have it, every 4/Holla Forums argument.