OBLIGATORY DAILY POST TELLIN U ALL TO GO ON HRT AND BECOME CUTE GIRLS

OBLIGATORY DAILY POST TELLIN U ALL TO GO ON HRT AND BECOME CUTE GIRLS

HRT IS REVOLUTIONARY

BEING A MALE IS A BOURGEOIS DECADENCE

I thought TERFs hated trans people?

Going on HRT and pretending to be a girl is bourgeois decadence.

nah

I think I'll pass.

They do, they're reactionaries

you're a bourgeois decadence!!

heyyy that's a cute pic!

That's… surprisingly nice ?
Doesn't change the fact that I hate women tho

Ahaa you do you cutie

I started HRT on the same day I got my gun license. Woman pills make me aim better.

What is HRT ?

I'm ugly enough as is as a male, I'd make a horrendous looking female

I may not like Stalin but at least he had enough common sense to lock up homosexuals

something you disagree with because you're religious & therefore spooked af.

Nah not for me. I like being a popular fuckboy that fucks what I find attractive.

Homosexuals =! trannies though

That's nothing but mindless traditionalist prejudice
And common sense is meymey

Oy vey!

Still does not stop my interest in knowing what it is.

your face is bourgeois decadence.

pills that make u a woman

hormone replacement therapy

how does it make u feel that the most popular christcom on this board became a tranny

that image is lifestylist as fuck
is this the new "decolonize your mind"?

She is Ok. She fucks guys so it's not gay and i don't care much about premarital sex. tho she getting fucked and being a submissive to a Nazi annoys me.

spooks are spooks; you don't despook yourself by becoming *another* spook

u wot

maleness will probably become obsolete in FALC tbh, the aesthetic is kind of shit

that said, ain't no way I'm screwing up my body and wasting my time with the shit techniques there are now. I'm also not even dysphoric so lol

Fuck off and fuck this whole "pink pill" shit

did. never again.
jesus fuck it's fine she is trans but holy shit would never get along with someone that assburgers. typical otaku reject loser. bye

I still don't know what's going on

That twitter account pleases my beta side. So many cute pictures of other species :D

Who gives a shit

Smash capitalism instead

tranny supremacy now ;)

A former commie youtuber name Rebel absurdity who was or still is a christcom became a girl and is in a relationship with a nazi.

Please contain the garbage in USA. If all of you in there wish to be trannies or LARPing as crusade knights it's fine. Just don't force the rest of the globe to be like you shit cunts.

You can identify as a dolphin for all I care.
But it doesn't change the fact that idpol is becoming a distraction from fighting our biggest enemy whose vested interest is to divisions among the working class, and leftists for that matter.

to create divisions*

You have to be feminine and young to begin with to not look like a gargoyle. However, masculinity is ugly. It only increases with age and a super masculine person is always ugly.

no u dont get it

I mean
trans supremacy. now.

But what would that achieve?

I know
I didn't know this

No thanks. I’d prefer to keep my fertility.

I think I get it know. Beyond supremacy right? What exactly do you mean by that?

now*
beer is typing

Being a virile, heterosexual man is suffering

He should seriously fix his posture.