Remember Afganistan?

Remember that war that took a decade to find that bearded guy? America is still in it and wants to continue it.

politico.com/story/2017/08/21/trump-afghanistan-241876

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/08/10/blackwaters-founder-wants-trump-to-outsource-the-afghanistan-war-why-thats-so-risky/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Afghan_history
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of course they do. I still haven't seen a protest in US major cities with millions of american taxpayers saying they don't wish to keep paying for the war. They are in fact loving it.

Natural resources duh.

also Trump wants to privatize that war. It will be Ancapistan.
BUT hey "capitalism is not bad guys!!!"

What resources? Opium needs to be cultivated

Between the oil, the opium, and the mercenaries porky stands to gain too much from imperialist action in the country.

livescience.com/47682-rare-earth-minerals-found-under-afghanistan.html

doesn't this shit cost a lot of tax money? where are the libertarian protests

or are libertarians just retarded right wingers with baby brains

American's don't care. They are too caught up in their spectacle to give a shit of what goes on outside their borders.

They don't care because of the opportunity of the privatization of the war.

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/08/10/blackwaters-founder-wants-trump-to-outsource-the-afghanistan-war-why-thats-so-risky/

It feels really nice to be smugly able to look back and say I was against both of the wars. Just shameful the public hasn't entirely caught on to how much of a farce Afghanistan was, too. Not completely, yet.

The use of mercenaries by governments is only the beginning. Once billionaires like Peter Thiel start hiring their own private armies (something completely legal as it currently stands btw) to protect their MoPs from organized labor and nationalization, and replace local law enforcement in the towns they operate in then capitalism will truly become the neo-feudal cyberpunk dystopia it was destined to result in. Middle Eastern oligarchs, namely in the UAE, already have mercenary militias for forwarding that country's goals and surpressing any possible pro-democracy uprisings. Oil and Mining companies also already use mercs to protect their mines and refineries in unstable countries.

Don't pretend the average american has nothing to gain from it.

Talibans released open letter to Trump some days ago.

Are they dare i say it /ourguys/?

absolutely

The graveyard of empires strikes again.

BASED

We must support Taliban against US imperialism

Afghanis can't be stopped, these fuckers have fought literally every empire and turned out victors.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Afghan_history

I think the left, especially in the US, should really push the anti-war rhetoric as hard as they can. It can appeal to both real and feel, real because of massive tax cost and feel because of dying kids or vets. It's the kinda thing that even people who don't really care about politics can get behind aswell as pulling dems away from their party due to how pro-war they are aswell.

I think they are scared of what happened when we pulled out of iraq and isis appeared.

Really i think at this point we should just permanently colonize Afghanistan and accept that we are going to be there forever.
And if we are going to be there forever we should give them monies for better infrastructure and try to do psyops the warp and socially engineer their society to become more westernized and have more freedoms for women

By the way the taliban is funded by the pakistani ISI thats why they wont go away.
Afganis fucking hate pakistan for this and dont like living in a world were everything blows up all the time

Their geography can't be stopped you mean,

They are too occupied talking about idpol and taking down raycisttt statues.