Fran works six days a week in fast food, and yet she's homeless: 'It's economic slavery'

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/21/missouri-fast-food-workers-better-pay-popeyes-economics?CMP=fb_gu

The working class are just going to continue to take it in the ass so they will get fucked over and over…

Other urls found in this thread:

my.vanderbilt.edu/developmentalpsychologyblog/2013/05/raising-kids-in-non-nuclear-families/
youtu.be/sGyZSXAHD0M?t=30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many brothers and sisters Fran has?

It's called a struggle for a reason

kek

How can neo-marxist teachers make a living if not by exploiting the proletariat?

For most people a community college is what you're supposed to go to before the actual university. It's mostly useless by itself.

It's not economic slavery, it's just capitalism.

How does that even work? At a minimum wage at 6 days a week I could afford housing, transit, and food, albeit not the best food.

Where is her money going?

kek gaslight harder.

no you can't nigga

Her 3 children and 7 brothers, they need new sneakers each month.

lol

Man you must be retarded.

oh wow you know her? mystery solved i guess… good job user.

At 6 days a week? Yeah, I could easily do so. It wouldn't be as good as I have out now working part time until 21 then moving out once established but it would be doable if shit went south.

Proofs? paystubs?

Leave it to an idiot poltard to shit on a nigger with a job.

Need to check your meth addicted protesters who attend your rallies.

where do you live?

40 hours a week at McDonald isn't livable alone especially with taxes which is why the cops target people like this so I know you are pulling shit out of your ass.

So? Just because you're okay with being classcucked we're all obligated to. McDonalds makes millions and it
ALLLLLLLL
belongs to the workers

I love how Holla Forums loves to blow things so extremely out of proportion to fit their neoliberal narrative.

wtf I love Marion now. Thanks Nazi, I actually empathize more with her now.

raising two kids under those conditions sounds like hell…

Guess you would rather her and her thug lover beating the shit out of you in your basement and taking what you have.

I can't even do that at 15$/hr full time, I don't know where the fuck you live and what conditions you're in that you can do that.

In Florida 10 dollars to 12 might as well be minimum wage and I know in expensive places like Arizona and California 15 an hour is there's.

This guy is just a basement dweller who mommy pay for everything so he wouldn't know the value of anything or what's livable.

Hmmm maybe her labour is worth nothing, ie she is a worthless nigger

If she had only one kid and a husband, she would do just fine with only one job.

It's better than nothing, and wage stagnation is a genuine part of the problem.

There are a lot of issues to address, and that's possibly the easiest.

Wrong. Let the wages be low, this way people will eventually get angry and will actualy start a war.
The more crumbles they receive, the more pussified by capitalism they will be.

That said, even that is hell. The rich have such disproportionate control at this point that even moderate wage increases are extremely difficult.

fair enough. now imagine that every working class person did that to save money.

I just want Marion to keep all the money she makes that goes to the parasites that own McDonalds. Couldn't care less about her sex life or her kids.

that's a pretty shitty way of thinking about it.
it's hard to ignore the fact that marriage is a huge problem for the black community. I think both the right and left should agree that this is something that needs to be addressed. single parents tend to do a poorer job of raising kids, thus all the shitty black people.

ok

Except OP was writing about a person living it.

The working poor do not want shit wages. Most of the time, they aren't going to be like "Oh well, we're paid garbage but at least it pisses us off a lot and we'll eventually have to kill people for our rights! The thought of eventually having to fight police and military on a zero-dollar budget reassures me enough to not want a higher wage in the meantime!"

But there are all sorts of ways this could turn out. Like, high rates of drug use and incarceration might not lend to a favorable view of capitalists, but I'm not sure they really increase capacity for revolution, either. You're right that the working class is in a trap right now, but it's still completely understandable that they'd want reform.

This and cost of living is going to vary from place to place in the US

kys tanky larper, class struggle =/= class war.

Lower amounts of workers raise wages, Japan should prove that little theory.

I'm in a similar situation atm.

They cut my hours down to 20 a week and I can no longer make ends meet. I have no idea how i'll pay next month's rent if I can't find a second job by then

godspeed user.

I pay for her dumb decisions thanks to

no actually, the wages would remain the same because the workers are producing consumer goods to indirectly feed the consumer population (themselves), so production would go down with the population.
if the wages were to raise they'd be in even more debt than they were before.

kys corruption apologist

Why, she creates surplus value, then it's stolen from her by owners of McDonalds. If she could keep it she wouldn't struggle. This is win win Nazi, one less welfare recipient right.
Why hard? Is it because with a husband around she'd be able to meet her needs according to you? But if she wasn't supporting capitalist parasites she wouldn't need s husband for that.
Because they have to work so hard to make profits for rich people. If we let Marion keep those profits instead she'd have plenty of time to raise non shitty kids.

Based boss knows retards like you vote democrat which allows illegals that work for half your wage to take your job.

You wouldn't if those pay raises came out of profits.

that's not how parenting works.

No argument there, but you can Unionize without the help of the Democratic Party. You're just jealous Marions going to be in a union and you're not,

youre mad about the right thing, but at the wrong person. i hope you can open your eyes sooner rather than later, but my hopes are low.

How it work then? Less time raising kids equals better kids?!

my.vanderbilt.edu/developmentalpsychologyblog/2013/05/raising-kids-in-non-nuclear-families/

How delusional can she be. HAHAHA

But Marion lives with her siblings right now.

It ain't the CEO flipping those burgers.

I'm not mad at her, at least she works compared to all the other useless niggers. But you can't save everyone, i'd rather invest my time to educate white workers, than black workers.

ahahah that's pointless. that naziflag poster is just another eternal american who wishes for the whole planet to be like his retarded barbarian country and erase the true western culture.
It's pointless to hope anything different from those…people(?)

which is why you'll be the first one in the gulag.

Like I said if Marion could keep her surplus value her beautiful black children would be financially secure, no need to find a husband.

is she? I don't think she is.

But the bourgeois are the useless ones, not only do they not work, they steal the work from millions who do.

She worked 22 years in the fast food business. She could come up with a business plan with her union friends, get some backup from some democrat celebrities and open up a small fast food joint. You could go do volunteer work for her company, help a comrade, flip the burgers for free once a week and save up some cost at the beginning.

Your article said a 2 parent household is better because of financial security. Financial security Marion will get once she forms a union. You helped prove my point! fun is caused by no money, not no husbands

uhhh isn't this jew talking?
Better than that would be if she starts an insurance company…or a bank. Then she will definitely be contributing to a better America :D

better idea: throw you and all your friends into a gulag and seize the means of production.

They can't 'take' a job if it is given to them. Illegal immigrants know that they will be hired by bosses willing to break the law to save money. All the while, the border continues to be enforced pretty much regardless of what major party is in office.

The bosses have contempt for everyone else (save for politicians), and an inclination to chuckle accordingly.

Or you know.. she chooses the ape way and demands from evil whitey a higher wage because her friendly jewish democrat media told her she is a brave unique strong woman without white muh privilege that is irreplaceable. And when she is replaced with an illegal mexican, joins BLM and tears down statues and fights against the only people that are opposing the politicians and corporations that exploit her.

No…don't say this things to him. You will cause a brain damage! Those people firmly believe in a difference between republicans and democrats. Saying ty are the same shatters their world view, they might become very violent because they can't grasp

She could always be like you and jerk herself off on imageboards to bizarre hypotheticals about her life.

I thought everything was controlled by Jews. If she's picking the pocket of Jews isn't that good?

the child has to be raised with a certain state of mind to be financially succesful in the first place. if he's smoking weed and banging prostitutes, that's going to happen regardless of how financially stable your parent is.

he doesn't know a union would prevent this

statues and nazis are opposing politicians and corporations? no sorry, nazis love corporations because they're classcucked beyond repair. kind of like you… what a coincidence.

yeah, for having black + jewish people and faggots in them, not because you are inherently against corporations.

This isn't 1930, this is 2017. The jew is the corporation.

Volkish corporations would not exploit it's own people because the people would manage the corporations.

you'd be happy with a shit life if your black neighbor had a shittier one.
you say you hate the jews because they're the corporations that run everything, yet you play right into their hands by being completely cucked by idpol. there's like 10 dots in your brain and you've failed to connect a single one.

you came here to trigger us and redpill us about 'muh jews' but really youre just a classcuck who's spooked out of his mind.

lol no they wouldn't

My life would be shit for simply having a black neighbor.

Blacks would be the first to abandon the revolution and turn against whitey for a few shiny shekels.

at least they wouldnt oppose the revolution like the aut-right class cucks we have in america.

also, you'd abandon the revolution if you got a few shiny shekels more than a black person.

youtu.be/sGyZSXAHD0M?t=30s

Why settle for a few shekels from a jew when I can kill the jew and take all his shekels?

Makes sense. Even if there would be blacks willing to ally with whites, the jews would interfere and destroy the alliance.

you wont do either. you'll just spend all your life shitposting on the internet and when the revolution finally comes, you'll be too spooked to fight and you'll probably try to help porky for your few shiny shekels.

Why should 1% own all the wealth? It will go to the % that will fight against the 1%.

Fucking nazis stop using celtic knots REEEEEEEEEEE

Aren't Holla Forums supposed to be IN FAVOR OF breadwinners earning enough income to support their spouse as a full-time homemaker for the kids?

B-but user, that's whit℮ genocide!

t. fat burger

I assume you mean that all means of production would be publically owned… right?