That's it, it's objective fact now that Twitter is a net negative to mankind...

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/899314235808808962

That's it, it's objective fact now that Twitter is a net negative to mankind. It actively is making the world a worse place. And thanks to shit like cloud technology, it's not even possible to get rid of it by destroying its web host. It will stay around forever, infesting the entire globe and there's nothing anyone can do, as if it was the ultimate rancid fart of God himself.

Normies say the dumbest things thread, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/898918753014091776
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didn't we already have a thread on this tweet?

Dawkins is a fucking hack. No news here.

Now that you mention it, there's one anchored thread by some cuck who just made one of those """ironic""" checkmate-commies posts.

Joss' Twitter has been cringecomical since the election. Oh, and guess who was just revealed to be a scumbag!

haha, dawkins btfo

WTF i love Holla Forums now

Since DeBoer might have quite literally been made insane by SJW harassment, I was reminded of the artists they persecute.

What a fucking hack.

Why are trans people so obsessed with ceremonial shit? Do they not have jobs or something?

SRS is kind of like an archetypal rite of passage.

do these retards really not believe that writing is work

what, cultural production? where's my luger.

I'm more wondering what they think about people like Dennis Prager or Steven Crowder who "don't work". They and Marx are essentially in the same occupations.

Yes, some people get A's, some get B's, some C's.

should I know who this guy is or something?

nah hes just a hollywood guy
made some good shows early on but now just makes shitty capeshit and is a regular hollywood #resistance liberal
also a big outspoken feminist guy but he cheats on his wife

Also, he was mostly a run-of-the-mill beta lib hipster until the feminazi gestapo picked him to be sacrificial example of the day, and he fell on his sword to pretend nothing happened when his fans started objecting. See also Max Temkin.

Back in 1968, as students rubbed their tits on Adorno's face, he received a small second-hand dose of LSD. Not enough for full disconnection with reality, but enough to, shall we say, augment it. During that feverish dream, he saw the visage of a man yet to be born, a man who would not only exemplify all failings of pop culture production, but worse than that, would inspire a generation of undiscerning youths to follow on his footsteps. This was enough to cause Adorno to fall into depression and die months later.

"fatphobia" is peak woke porky

Dunno, they seem to be working towards autism normalization and possibly even pedophile-enabling. Porky's peak can always go lower.

twitter.com/RichardDawkins/status/898918753014091776

is he just pretending to be stupid so stupid people will buy his books or is he actually a smoothbrain ?

So by carls own definition most so called cultural marxists aren't marxist because their conception of societal issues is not materialist.

The issue isn't whether they're real Marxists, it's whether or not they style themselves as Marxists. Whether or not their ideas are internally consistent is irrelevant if they still believe in them.

We need to make these people disassociate from Marxism.

Soros has never self identified as a marxist, its only aut-right conspiratards who label him that.

Literally just servers.
We were already running the internet through satellites the entire fucking time.

Satellites are transmitters, not storage. Cloud technology means the data is multiplied and spread all over the place, possibly the world.

Our only hope is an electromagnetic pulse strong enough to destroy all magnetic data, if such a thing is possible.

Don't be dishonest, you know I'm not talking about Soros, I'm talking about the denizens of "left"-Reddit that coined gems like "the dialectical science of intersectional materialism", and the legions of academic postmodern critical studies programs that churn those people out.

the reply chain made it sound like you were talking about soros sorry.

Slavery ahoy fellow liberal.

CHECK

AND

MATE