Peterson hate thread

Jordan Peterson is a fucking imbecile and this might be the stupidest thing I've ever seen him say:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMqQBLZwRIE

He just goes around in circles talking about nothing.
What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oTjZvlKfNtk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd love to watch this guy's videos so I can make fun of up but I just can't do it .. he's just too cringey

I feel like he either says something stupid and wrong or just goes around saying absolutely nothing at all

pls stop making threads about this dweeb.
I can't even find the energy to hate him, when he's such a neophyte when it comes to politics.

I'm quite sick of hearing about this guy. He's really not worth all the attention he's getting, at least not as a political figure (unfamiliar with him as a psychologist). It's even worse when you live in Toronto.

don't tell me there are people talking about him irl

"Hitler didn't want to win WW2"

Oh yeah. I hear him name dropped a lot by liberals.

i like this guy
i guess my room will stay dirty

I swear that Holla Forumsyps make these threads so they can argue about meaningless shit on purpose
hard fucking sage

It's bait to get us to watch the material.

youtube.com/watch?v=oTjZvlKfNtk

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm a leftypol user who wants to rage about him

We have a trash thread, Kermit the Fraud belongs there.

Romanticism and Jungian vomiting for the rational skeptic community. With added "anti-sjw" ingredients just for bonus points and relevancy.

His framework is one of the most boring and unoriginal I've ever seen, his speaking style and writings are relentlessly tepid, what original thoughts he does have carry as much profundity as Scott Adams'.
I can't manage a real hatred for him, more of a dull, aching loathe. He sucks dick

I love hate threads and all but seriously, I think there're at least two more threads on this particular farce right now.

We have this thread every two weeks.
At the fucking LEAST Necrobump one of the old ones.
Sage goes in the email field.

You may think that communism lead to an overwhelmingly rapid and world-historical increase in the standard of living for the majority of the earth's population, but in reality these are merely illusions and dreams conjured up by an EVIL postmodernist cultural neo-Marxist, no less powerful than deceitful, who has employed his whole energies in deceiving you.

The worst thing about Peterson has to be the names of all the Petersoncore youtube channels that post clips of his lectures.

Why? Just let him suffocate in the circle jerk of his fans.

Why would you think that communism leads to a greater standard of living in the very first place?
China had to liberalize its economics, the USSR fell, Venezuela is becoming a shit hole at a rapid pace.

Pick up a history book

how many threads about this fag must we have?

Stop it please. Everybody agrees he's a nerd who sounds like on the verge of breaking down and crying when talking.

oh i love the smell of baiton…
hahahaha :(

More