Post Left Anarchism

What is it? REDPILL ME

Other urls found in this thread:

crimethinc.com/2000/09/11/your-politics-are-boring-as-fuck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'ALL work is BAD"
"SOCIETY is MEAN to ME"
"I should have ALL the comfort of the modern world WITHOUT having to lift a single finger"
'Praise Stirner"

I have the feeling this is quite accurate

Fuck and I even recognize myself a little except for praise stirner

Not worth bothering with. Maybe for the anti work stuff

Redpill yourself. it's edgy contratrian shit

here, read this short essay:
crimethinc.com/2000/09/11/your-politics-are-boring-as-fuck

Post-left isn't so much an ideology in and of itself, as it is basically a broad critique on the tactics of anticapitalist politics and activism.

post left anarchism is when your dad yells at you for playing Black Flag albums at 2 am and then you realize that all authority is a spook so theres nothing stopping you from fighting your dad so you try to punch him and he smacks you and then you call him a fag so he smacks you harder and then you realize that if authority is a spook you can just run away from home and start a utopian anarchist commune in the woods with all your underage white boy friends so you go to live in the woods but no one knows how to cook because learning basic survival skills is actually authoritarianism so you all starve to death but at least you weren't being oppressed by your dad anymore.

I love this essay because it's a shit essay that exemplifies everything wrong with post-leftist anarchists and yet post-leftist anarchists always post it themselves

It's funny that they posted it in 2000. The year nobody gave a fuck about.

its when you hear all the negative stereotypes about anarchism (smashies, impotent lifestylism, rejection of organization) but decide they are a good thing

which is?

I always assumed Stirner was a "post-left" anarchist? am I wrong about this?

That is to say, it is complaining about how other people do things without actually offering any alternative plan of action.

like how the fuck can anyone disagree with this? are you people blind?

He's not per see, it's just that post-leftists anarkiddies think what he has written is actually insightful and not just a big middle finger to the Prussian/Protestant German society back then.

Stirner's ideal egoist is a entitled sociopath, as simple as than.

That's ahistorical because Stirner predates postleft movements but Postleft Anarchists love the milkman.

Its like Unironic Stalinists. They hear death camps and then "ah, good"

everybody loves the fucking milk man and they all know it, his power is insatiable and his logic his sound. Please the ego, but like, think really hard about what will best please your ego, so probably that means not being a huge stupid faggot all the time and pissing everyone off with your egotistical bullshit. But also if you can scam a rich hoe for her milkmoney then try it

I dont care much for Post-Left Anarchism, but I really like Post-Anarchist Leftism.

This post screams:
"hey look I've never read a single book by a leftist author"

You just gotta make politics fun bruh

Shouldn't you be protecting ancaps from marxists and anarchists?

It's correct.

People disagree with the conclusions they draw from this i.e. thinking that smashie lifestylism that has never worked in history is actually the only revolutionary act remaining.

Sounds like Anarchistst in general tbh

Fuggen dis. It's basically apologia for pic related. Activism for activism's sake, fun for fun's sake.

That's simply not true.

Post Left is Nazbol