/leftypolfitk/ thread

why aren't you preparing yourself for the revolution?

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zyzz's legs were kinda pathetic, tbh. His stamina also wasn't that great. Given all the gear he was on, he could have done so much better if he had gotten over that aesthetics faggotry.

Come on fam. Been working out steadily for two years now, lost muh belly and built some muscle. Currently sexy but want to bulk a little more before going into maintenance. Know how to shoot a shotgun and gonna pick up a rifle or revolver soon.

i am

The fuck did he mean by this?

Go back to Holla Forums

Leftcoms in armchairs

How do I start working out without stopping all the time? How do I discipline?

I have a nice frame, I just need to lose my belly and get a little bit of muscle on my upper body for my shoulders to really be the most aesthetic.

It wasn't that easy of a reference to understand.

I don't know, I started forcing myself to walk then jog then left and before I knew it I enjoyed doing it. Force yourself to do cardio or lift for a month on a regular schedule. For weight loss do 3 days (relatively) intense cardio and 2-3 days of lifting, take sunday off or do a light walk. And watch your diet because you can't outrun a spoon.

I fucking hate running, got terrible feet for it. I like cycling though.

Also how do I lift without going to a gym, or should I start going to the gym?

Excuse me while I overtake your car on my bicycle.

I think the modern left look fighting fit already

Running is better for burning calories, swimming is good too. I don't like cycling for cutting because it takes a lot more time to burn the same amount of calories. I'd go to a gym, treadmills and other cardio machines are nice compared to heat and cold while you'll need weights and it's cheaper at the gym than to buy them.

What would you say is roughly equivalent of running and swimming? How much swimming to lose weight?

Glad to see the leftcoms making an appearance.

It depends on weight and intensity, but cycling seems to be about half as intense as jogging for me in terms of calories burned. How much weight do you need to lose?

Lazy cyclist detected.

posting some femme /fit/spo

we must prepare for the revolution, lads

I am on an elyptical right now (back injury keeps me from running). It's cool down time. I just finished my daily regimen of running in time with an album. Today it was Exodus' Bonded By Blood. Holy fuck am I tired.

Fuck if I know. Just enough to make the difference between my shirt falling straight down and my belly sticking out i guess? Calculated on some site, I am technically withing healthy weight but lack muscle so might have too much bodyfat. Could lose up to 3 kilogrammes with ease? 5 is fine too.

Im 188cm and 86kg.

I'm lifting weights 6 days a week. Been alternating between upper and lower body. Maybe not the most efficient way, but I've been making gains and like the routine. Was running on upper body days, but taking a break because I hurt myself. No money to buy new guns at the moment. Maybe next year.

I realized a few days ago Im starting to become skinnyfat. I've never had to worry about fitness until now, Ive just looked decent with out trouble. How to stop this and get fit?

I'm preparing myself to assassinate Rosa Luxembourg again

I go around in the city almost exclusively on foot or by bike, does one small hour of lifting at the gym, and swimming during the week-end.
Still gotta be more disciplined and get ride of sugar foods to get less body fat and look better, though.

Go around by foot or bike more often. Key is regularity.

Hah. I'll have you know that I am both an inheritor of armchair communism and in good shape. Far from being buff, I've always done judo in my life and work out at the park every two days doing primarily jogging, press-ups, sit-ups (get a decent fitness mat for these if you like the cheap outside like me, you can get em for less than 20 euros), pull-ups (on playground equipment), squats and lunges.

Head over to libgen or VKdoc and pirate yourself a PDF of Solitary Fitness and read it (n.b. chapters 1, 3 11 and 16). Anyone can do this shit. Marx or Bordiga becoming a fatasses could somewhat be excused because of their age and the unconventionality of casual sports at the time, but none of us young uns except the diabetoid Americans raised on corn syrup should get the same amount of tolerance. Maintain both mind and body, and really people might actually take your theory seriously if you don't look like a slob, something for which again there is no excuse. It's perfectly complementary.

A fascist went to the gym today, did you?

Not a Eurofag but I'm 175cm and 81kg, think a better looking Henry Rollins. For you try to bulk first, there's starting strength on /fit/ or beginer routines on various body building sites. Try to build between 2 and 10 kgs of muscle then cut by having a 1k calroie deficit a day. Could take several months to do.

Well I do that already actually. There are no trains where I live and I don't own a car. Its probably just my diet.

Funny how objective differ. I'm 1m90 and 90kg and I really, really want to lose some, even though I don't have visible fat.

I stopped consuming oil regularly (only a couple times a month) and my skinnyfatness has gone down by a LOT.

But it's the only reason to do this at all.

get 10-20 lb dumbbells or look into sandbags (never used those myself). Do pushups, squats, lunges, crunches, get an iron gym or some sort of pullup bar. the dumbbells are useful for plenty of things like adding resistance to many of the above exercises, plus you can throw in things like lateral shoulder raises, curls, tricep extensions.

if you want to get big/stronk I think you really need a 45lb/20kg bar with at least 2 pairs of 45 lb plates to go along to be getting a real workout. I'm especially talking about deadlifts which I did not mention but are a very good exercise in that it's a compound lift like squats and bench.

That all being said, in a real revolutionary sense, I think stamina and speed are more important than strength.

also exrx.net is an okay site for learning how to exercise. I'ma post some old /fit/ stuff

Doesnt a 1k deficit seem a bit…
Radical?
Thats half the recommended daily intake.

If you are naturally muscular it might help. I barely got any natural muscle and I dont do any physical work or sports, so all my weight is in fat.
On the other hand, been 86kg since I was 16 consistently, so thats good.

Why is that chiseled cheeto wearing a dress?

You get a gym buddy. You motivate each other, when one wants to pussy out of going to lift, the other says nah let's do it.

I have the chance of having naturally tall.

I still need to get down to eating less sugar, it's probably what kills me.

This has happened to me too. I've started working out very recently, and I've begun to gain muscle, but not lose fat. I don't know if it's dietary (too much protein, simple carbs), lack of cardio or a combination of both.

Well I am going to china soon and I heared that the diet there makes you lose weigth (although i dont know if thats because of the food or the diarea). And being away from home with my families bad eating habits might also help

(tall and relatively broad shoulders)

Pick up something heavy.

Now pick up something heavier.

Keep doing that.

That's about a 2 pound loss a week and it is radical. Best way to achieve it is to eat 1.8-2k calories and burn around 3k, which is a lot of effort. A .5k fldeficit is about half that but easier to manage.

How do you know how much you burn?

Discipline comes from nothing but yourself. If you don't want it, it won't happen.

What helps if you're a NEET, and I without ill intent suspect that it is the case (if not this will no doubt be useful for many others here), would be to start with the very basics: a healthy and regulated sleep rhythm: go to bed at a fixed and not too late time (before 12) and wake up at a fixed time 7 or 8 hours later. Some of my (ex-)NEET friends always talk about wanting to work out but that it's hard to keep up but they don't even place any importance on the crucial element of rhythm, which is really what discipline essentially is: the general application of rhythm in the general aspects of life.

And IMO don't bother with gyms. Just go to a park or playground and start. Decent beginner programs can be found online that involve basic routines like stepping in place while doing simple calisthenics, after which you can slowly start adding in real routines that involve actual jogging and extended types of calisthenics. The most important thing is to start slow when you lack routine, then slowly but surely build up.

For what? I was in Shenzhen for 18 months studying linguistics on exchange and teaching English. Not so much the food but the fact that gym memberships are cheap and plentiful was useful (~130 yuan/month for unlimited access). (I advised against gyms above but in China, or at least in my limited experience with Shenzhen and a little with Foshan, parks are almost always filled to the brim with people walking, doing taijiquan, dancing, etc. and are not at all developed to be practical for anything but that.)

The hardest thing about getting into fitness for me has been that I'm disciplined enough to go work out regularly but too lazy to be efficient. I just go and do those weight machines at the gym (which I know aren't as effective as free weights) because I can't be bothered to learn a routine. I just kind of go, hit weight machines until I feel like I'm tired of lifting. Then do 45 minutes of cardio on high resistance on a bike. By this point I'm wrecked and I go home. I'm a healthy eater normally, my main vice is beer. I'm also too lazy to plan a diet because I just tend to subsist on chicken, vegetables, fruit, and eggs without effort

It really was - you're either covering for being a newfag or an idiot.

study

Jesus thats almost as expensive as here in europe.

Well gee thanks that helps a lot. Guess I should just give up.

*blocks your path*
stronglifts.com/

This is the one I use, and its really great. You can actually do increases of 5kgs every training day for most exercises , but you'll of course reach a point where you'll need to do increases of 2,5kgs. Just do it.

Don't give up

Study what?

That's not very expensive. A little over two hours of working at my job and I could pay myself 31 days of gym time (and save on water and gas costs back at the dorm because I'd shower there).

Look at the rest I posted. Discipline first starts with the most basic of things. If you can't get yourself to regularly do all other essential things, you won't get going out to sport done either, because going out to work out is just that: going there. You know very well how to work out and if necessary to figure out how it's done, especially with the internet. Nobody here is otherwise going to be your therapist and find out any eventual problems you might have preventing you (e.g. being insecure about going outside in sportswear or at the gym), and nobody here can outside of recommending general things that improve you on the whole really give you any worthwhile magic tips and tricks to get things to work either.

Maybe look at my other post and the book I suggested, since that sorta did help me quite a bit

what do should I do, I wanna go back but know my endurance will be shit.

Start from the beginning and work your way back to peak performance.

There's various apps and shit to keep track of it. If you've got cash getting a fitbit is an option but if you've got a phone I'd assume a step tracker app exists.

I have a concern here I'd like to address.

I'm as eager to fight in the revolution as the next prole, and I surely have the desire to start exercising more regularly in order to build up strength. But I'm an extremely skinny faggot. I'm quite tall, about 6'4", but I have about a 32" waist, and if I suck in my thin-as-hell stomach, my ribcage makes an indent. I basically have the physique of Shaggy from Scooby-Doo, if that helps solidify an image of what I'm referring to.

How much muscle do I need to build up to be strong enough to fight in the revolution? What are the best exercises I can do to build that muscle? And what's the best possible diet I can have in order to have enough bulk to convert to the muscle I want?

G O M A D + S S
O
M
A
D
+
S
S

No fucking memeing. That's how I got from 30 pounds underweight incapable of doing a 135 lb deadlift to a point where I now look at most guys and know they're the DYELs.

nice memeroni there friendo. If you're gonna do cardio to lose weight, HIIT is where it's at. If that's too autistic, just jog on regular ground or grass, since treadmills and machines don't give any resistance like real running does. The only reason you should go to a gym is for the access to free weights, machines are a meme.

For anyone too lazy to google:
GOMAD= Gallon of milk a day
SS= starting strength, a beginners programme which involves basic compound lifts using nothing more than a barbell.

I'm assuming the guy is just starting out and doesn't want to throw up.

Throwing up is half the fun. Exercise is just socially acceptable self-harm after all.

Its also a meme. Don't do this

Any recommended HIIT workouts for beginners? I haven't done interval training for 5 years.

this is my first succsesful thread
thank you all…

I've been lifting for 20 months now and have already lost an impressive 600 days. I'm just a tad over my ideal sedentary weight, but have zero definition, and maybe a little bit of volume. Based on this, I think I'm not getting a damn thing right and got nogainz at all. Help me figure out how badly I'm fucking this up.

Three times a week, weights as high as possible. But it's all 3x10 or 4x8, even deadlifts, bench presses and squats (smith because I'd probably fuck up otherwise). Are these amounts too high or too low or what? Also, 20 min cardio as well, some 5 running to warm up, some 15 rowing later on.

Also what's the body fat on a fag like ? I figure it's something like 10% or some shit. I want that physique but not bad enough to stop eating all junk food because it's the only pleasure I have left.

Gallon of milk a day? No offense, but yuck. I can't stand milk in its liquid form. I'm also casein-sensitive, so that's a no-go for me. Any calcium substitutes I can look into instead?

What if I'm non-white

Intermittent fasting. I hate watching what I eat too. If I rather eat healthy plus junk or nothing at all. I fast twice a week. Only water or unsweetened tea/coffee.

One gallon of chocolate milk a day, then.

Fasting is rather unhealthy tho, isn't it? Fucks up your blood sugar and possibly pressure.

It's not a meme you dip. SS is objectively one of the best strength training programs, while milk is objectively the cheapest source of food to easily consume a shitton of calories and protein.

That's a shitty routine tbh. That's why too much volume and the weights need to be intermediately increased.
Gross desu. Machines being bad aren't a meme, they're legitimately bad for you gaining strength and your form. If you can't do a proper squat then don't do them at all, but there's no reason you can't properly do one.

As for your nogainz problem, if you're not actually gaining strength and muscle mass, then your routine and diet (not enough protein) is likely the problem. If you just look undefined then you need to eat less carbs.
Honestly, you're just not likely to eat that physique unless you do. Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym. You need to decrease your % and that's really only possible through diet.

It's not for the calcium, it's for protein and calories. Protein powder can work for the protein, it's pretty expensive tho, but I'm not really sure what can easily substitute the calories, you'd just have to eat more.

Lactase pills exist.

i don't need to get /fit/, i'm already dangerous

Is that actually any good? I tried reading it once but he was just talking about how manly he is with some anecdotal stories about how insecure he sexually is.

*blocks your path*

Well the sets shown here for hypertrophy are even higher, and at 5-7 times a week. Should I lift more or less than I do?

I use the Smith machine simply because I have bad motor coordination. But I'll have to graduate, I guess.

The funny thing is, I am gaining strength quite steadily. I don't see volume gains, but then again, I'm a moron for not keeping track with a measuring tape. I feel like I'm becoming Superman with motor neurone disease.

But carbs, aw man, what a shame. I'll honestly have to decide between ottermode and gelato.

ottermode is more all-propose + it's the optimal for parkour & movement. Girls (and gay men) overall find it the sexiest too.

Exactly. I find it weird that non-athletes bother with anything else.

I just started. I need to get in shape, get a job or go back to college, move to larger urban center where I can get involved in revolutionary activity.

Wew lad… I'm sure the Ruling Class trembles at the sight of your revolutionary power level.

Watch out, comrads! The 101st Autistic SS division is here.

I'm skinny as fuck, I'm on stimulants for my ADHD, and my metabolism is really fast. How do I put on weight reliably?

Find out how many calories you burn, lift heavy shit and eat more than that.

Ensures. drink a lot of that shit.