The Most Alpha President

you may not like it, but this is what peak presidential performance looks like

I love being a fat senile man who cares about media gossip and twitter feuds

Obama was like little babby compared to this bodybuilder. Did anyone see that video of Obama working out a while back? Literally 60 year old woman tier.

Holy shit do people still support him, fucking Drumpf.

He's directly staring at the solar eclipse risking retinal damage

The most powerful 4D Snakes and Ladders move, blinding yourself to confuse the opposition

Alpha males don't need NASA's baby goggles. A real man's retina is so calloused and hardened he can stare at the sun at high noon.

What's it like being cucked by an inanimate object 93 million miles away?

Unironically yes, because there are exactly 2 thread right now about this shit, I don't even wanna know what's happening on twitter, but no one is talking about the fact that in less that 8 hours this guy is gonna reveal to the world how he will escalate even more the afghan war. So yes. He's playing you

Fuck off Holla Forums your people should've stayed underground away from proper societies.

the same cultural marxist liberal scientists who say climate change is real are also telling you that staring at the sun will hurt your eyes

DON'T LISTEN TO THEM

Go outside and stare directly at the sun for a whole minute

Nothing will happen

Don't bother talking sense into these retards. It's like I'm watching TMZ right fucking now with these sensationalist cocksuckers. Trump is right about one thing; Fake News is real, he's just wrong about why fake news is fake. Trump (and Holla Forums) thinks the media has a vendetta against them. It's all about sensationalism. And threads like this prove the sheer level of underageb& here that fall for it.

He still stared directly at the sun for over a minute

Just did and I feel great

Bans are nothing, I just reported you because I wanted to show you how much I hate you people, unfortunately we're not irl so I can't blow your eyesocket out.

try it faggot

sneaky old fox

Take that with a grain of salt. His eyes would no doubt be hurting after the first 20 seconds. Don't want to sounds like I'm defending the orange retard but shit like this is overplayed for ratings

Unless you own a real gun and not a shitty hand gun you're done for jackass.

Who gives a shit

Barron looking fly as usual.

I'll kill you with a commie made rifle if you want

woah, watch out everyone. no sudden movements. we got some real killers here.

not real communism

god, anarchists are such faggots

You would die from the recoil alone.

Fuck off.

keep telling yourself that pos, not all of us suck dicks in big cities i was raised in the middle of nowhere shooting 30-6 from age 10 and hunting large game (quite well) since 11

fun fact an average deer is about the same mass as a human

I really hope Barron grows up good.

someone's a big boy on the internet

He would use an anarchist made rifle but they're such shit he'd probably risk doing more harm to himself.

Shotguns are fucking shit, they're nothing.

He has autism, I'm sorry

What are you even shitposting about?

fun fact: talking shit and threatening an anonymous person (probably on the other side of the planet who, in reality, you'd probably get along with) on the internet is even more pathetic than you seem to realize.

b-but le drumpf glimpsed at the eclipse without protection, fucking /Pol sinners amirite??

he did and it's funny as hell

You're a dumbass. Shotguns are pretty fucking terrifying weapons as far as small arms go.

This is what's wrong with american politics right here

we all know about that shit you fucking retard. cant we have a laugh

Eat spectacle good prole. Eat, Eat.

no he didn't, the eclipse didn't even pass over him. it's possible he was looking at an airplane or something. it's fucking cnn.

Christ you're fucking annoying.

Yeah funny drump bomb Syria and escalate Afghanistan and keep ruining everything but it's ok because he quickly stared at the sun a little so we are better then him.

cucked again

wow yeah you're the only one woke here gj

If you two don't shut the fuck up we're going to come into your Afghanistan thread and shit it right the fuck up with talks of this eclipse.

some of the best have

Yeah laugh all you want now you american fag. One day it's me who will be laughing when me and my buddies from the DPRK army are cruising over Miami Beach and killing all of you useless american fags. Nobody will be left behind. Whites, blacks, latinos, old folks, men, women, children..if the ID card says american, then it must be purged.

Don't be so fast. We start slow. Random kilings of american tourists in the streets, bomb some army base, lit some embassy. and so on

I sure know this is liberal tier retardice laughing over a piece of shit that quickly did some insignificant crap that won't even do nothing to him, but it's sooooo funny guys.

Stop writing like a tumblr queen you massive whining faggot. Hide the thread or better yet go kill yourself.

this kind of right wing idiocy only functions in places where governments are locked in for a set time

in a normal country his government would have collapsed by now

it really grinds my gears when tankies think they get to quote debord. he hated you retards

YESSS GOY buy my Solar Eclipse Protective Eyewear™! The eclipse will hurt your eyes, believe me! My friend Professor Shekelstein at NASA agrees with me!

Unironically yes staring at the sun will hurt your eyes

We've been doing this for 30 years.

Shut the fuck up.

when we had a full solar eclipse in europe i watched it without glasses as soon as it was near total. sky was pretty overcast and when the shadow rushed over us i watched it move over the clouds. pretty sweet.

He stared directly into the sun.

Never thought about this.

Ummm WOW! Smh… can't believe you are defending DRUMPFKINS : (

couldn't agree more

Barron looks like a trap.

Fucking drumpf stared over a second without the Eclipse Glasses crap, so silly impeach him over this already.

I'm defending real shit over reddit gossip memes.

No, you're shitting up this thread for a thread that will be made in six hours like a massive faggot.

You damn right I'm shitting up this crap.

as long as you don't do it for 5-10 seconds you are fine.

i looked at it from florida without protection and it wasnt a big deal. no burned image or anything like that.

its literally just like looking at the sun normally, everyone used to try that shit as kids to see if you were able to do it

ALPHA AF

You don't have pain receptors in your retina.