So Trump Stared Directly Into The Solar Eclipse

First Baked Alaska, now him.

TBH a reality tv star president really makes the collapse of the USA more entertaining

*owning libs by giving myself permanent retinal damage*

Look at how happy he looks burning his fucking retinas

Told ya.

Trump just confirmed what we already knew, you πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§NASA cucksπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§: the earth is flat.

As we know, whites are the inheritors of the Sun. Trump is participating in a ritual of solar Magicks, sacrificing his vision that he might better see the bonds which hold the white race together.
88D chess.

If only I could be so grossly incandescent. And YUGE.

these are just LARPers, nothing new.

stay ignorant, NASA cuck

the best one yet holy fuck

Unironically yes, because there are exactly 2 thread right now about this shit, I don't even wanna know what's happening on twitter, but no one is talking about the fact that in less that 8 hours this guy is gonna reveal to the world how he will escalate even more the afghan war. So yes. He's playing you

Or he could just be a stupid moron both with a stupid plan for Afghanistan and staring directly at the sun

lmao

Probably this is the case. Still we should talk about that

He's gonna need some milk.

kek

Respect our troops.*

Going on in Trump's head:

Oh dear, who has gone all Heavens Gate on facebook?

this has shoop potential

THE BLACK SUN RISES

It's not the greatest angle. From the back would be ideal, but it could be the case they knew somebody would shoop nukes in and avoided it.

Nukes, or those big Red Alert commie blimps.

what a retard lol

pic related

B R A I S E G L E G

better template

FUCK, that was perfect. IZ really does have greater meme potential than from first glance.

a lil bit of turpentine used to be used as a medicine against parasites, but there's way better stuff to use nowadays.
god i need to brush up my writing haha

AntiNasaAction, roundhouse the roundhead