Tax the rich

How is he not /ourguy/? Why does the right, whether Holla Forums or lolbergs, adore this guy if he'd be aiming for everything they're against?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keynsian reformists are not /ourguys/, revolutionairies are.

yeah no ya fucking moron

this, fuck the "middle" class. When shit really starts to hit the fan they will be the core of fascists support.

Would it really be worse than it is now? It's not as if America isn't committing war crimes on a daily basis there. Plus a private army could pull out if it fucks up, the US military on the other hand just can't get itself out of there.

proofs
merely entryism :^)

Because he's an american drooling for war and world domination.
He is the archetype of the eternal american and he alongside everybody from his barbarian cultureless country will be killed.

middle class is a fancy word for poor.

he's the only one decent on the white house. now trump's presidency is over

Fuck off Holla Forums

I'm not Holla Forums, can you even point out what Bannon did that would be favored by Holla Forums?

He definitely had the most talent. Which is why liberals and the media hated him

I think it's because he ran Breitbart, actually.

poor white people don't deal with racism like poor POC. your problems will never be our problems. there is no such thing as rejection of identity when the system is desiged to attack your identity.

No

Your problems are imaginary and are rooted in capitalism, not in race. Even Trump said he would rather be black. Go back to reddit.

I've heard "Trump is done" literally for 9 months straight. Here's to 7 more years of self-delusional crying wolf.

The fact you've been hearing a presidency has made critical mistakes for 9 months straight isn't a good sign.

He probably won't win reelection given how little he's accomplished unless the democrats are stupid enough to use shillary again.

I heard it for 8 years with Obama (coming from the conservitards), and 8 years before that with Bush (coming from the libtards). It's called concern trolling and it's nothing new. it's what you do when you feel powerless and intimidated politically.

….

They both weren't bleeding officials and going through them at the rate Trump is.

Less than 30% of Americans like this dumbass at this point.

Bush only won re-election because his cousin fucked with the Florida votes.

That's still enough time to at least fulfill 2 or 3 of your campaign promises.

And Hillary had a 99% chance of winning the election. Take the MSM glasses of, user. It's 100% fabricated.

Both were criminals and neither were impeached for their crimes. That's my point. Trump will be no different. Presidents do not pay for their crimes in this country.

of the people he originally picked to surround him and govern the country count how many remain. I don't know if he'll be impeached, that seems like a delusion to me. but a resignation is something very plausible.

No she didn't.

I don't even have a fucking TV you fucker. It's obvious that Trump is Zachary Taylor 2.0

Speculation is a lot different from aproval ratings.

Probably not but him winning re-election is unlikely unless he does something good soon.

There's actually a good website tracking all of this campaign promises and the status of them.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/
Surprising, really.

He'll only lose a re-election of the Democrats can put someone forth who isn't a war criminal or as corrupt as Trump. Honestly, the pickings are really slim, and I've lost all faith in the DNC after their scam on Bernie.

It's all based on polls and polls are constructed to get a pre-determined outcome. All you have to do is sample people in a way to bias the outcome. Plus, most mainstream polls are done by randomly calling landlines. Who the fuck still has landline phones other than senile old people?

Stay butthurt, reactionary. Read a book for once in your life.

But senile old people voted for trump

I know you're defending trump against the libs but anons on this board don't think he's literally hitler like some other places

He's just too lazy and dumb to really do anything. Trump is a sponge and who he surrounds himself with usually steers his actions. He's got neocons and shills surrounding him. He's probably gonna do basic bitch republican shit fo m now on.

Plus the crash is comings soon and the Republican Party doesn't know how to fix that ,but neither do the dems.

Yes, we know from PMCs' activities in Iraq how much worse it could/would get.

That's precisely why we should stand together regardless of identity. An injury to one is an injury to all.

wewlad. bretbart was literally conceived and developed in Israel.

More like Breitberg.

Yea, I was very disappointing when I saw Bannon walk away. The least worst people left are Cohn, Mnuchin, and Shulkin imo

Holla Forums loves him because they think he's a secret racist because he allowed a couple pseduo-racists on Breitbart to write articles and because he never really denounced the Spencer types until when it was too late and chose to embrace the term alt-right.

People to the left of Republicans hate him because he trolls people, there was some rumor floating that his ex-wife said he hated jews, and his protectionism is so extreme it that it lends itself to racism

So good old fascism then.

SHUT IT DOWN

jesus christ, that country was such a horrible mistake.

I feel so sorry for Bannon. You go through life trying to make things better and wanting the best for people and the media just smears you and portrays you as a psycho. He was a goodboy and 100% /ourguy/

Bannon doesn't believe in class. He believes that the wealthy are inherently superior, which is rich considering the fact that he is just a glorified huckster who got rich off of Seinfeld reruns.