If you aren't involved in activism don't call yourself a leftist...

If you aren't involved in activism don't call yourself a leftist. Certainly do not have strong opinions about other activists, because you don't have a clue, because you haven't been and seen yourself, and everything you know about activism comes from either the liberal or reactionary press, or some theorist who is at the end of the day just theorising.

If you aren't involved in activism, get involved in activism. If there isn't a group in your area that aligns with your beliefs, and you believe in them strongly enough to not be able to compromise and join another group, start one, because you should have the passion to do that if that is the case, if not you are just using purism as an excuse to be lazy.

Get involved in your local community or some kind of organised online activism or GTFO tbh sick of whiny crypto liberals shitting the place up with their naysaying, you will be an obstacle to the revolution, even bigger than the liberals you only claim to oppose. You are essentially useless, your opinion is worthless, I don't value it in any way shape or form, not because I don't think you are worth listening to, but because if you don't put it into practice it simply does not matter. If you are a prolific memer and you know your memes spread far and wide, you might be accepted, but thats only a maybe.

The only thing more pathetic than LARPING is proxy Larping through an image board about muh revolution when you are too lazy to even attend a few protests.

There's nothing to be done now. I hate to say it…it really makes my heart ache…but the leftcoms are right. The only thing we have to do now is waiting, waiting for when things get real bad(because nowdays it's nothing, things will become even worst), and that's when we have strike.
Right now people all over the world fear the "cultural marxism" and think call the likes of Hillary Clinton, Macron and Merkle radical leftists.

I went to a NATO protest once, because there was a NATO summit happening in my country. The protest happened kilometer away from the summit and it was basically people chating with their buddies, smoking weed and drinking beer. It was a social event to mingle…not a protest. There was lot of people in there tho…
I swore i would never attend another protest again. It's a joke…thne left has died, we're a dying breed.

you should have picked up the most radical members and formed a party with them alone and not let socialites and scensters in thats what i'm trying to do right now

Back when I was just a liberal, I organized an anti-racism protest. Got some media and prominent politicians of my country to show up. It actually got a lot of attention, and some people wrote entire blogposts covering my event, but it was disappointing to me that the liberal movement was poisoned by bullshit normie virtue signalling which allowed right-wing counter-protest to hijack the second part of the event and in the end, people left my event unironically thinking we showed up to screech at those 4 far-right kids from my country's far right party.

This shit got me so demoralized with the left that I was an alt-righter myself for 1 year before I snapped out of it and realized that the liberals are not the actual left.

Needless to say, I hate half of my old buddies, who hate me too, I have let my identity known for my local far-right extremists who could unironically kill me if I were to pick up activism again, and even that all aside, I don't think I have any real motivation for any cause in particular at the moment.

All those who are blank slates should totally go out there and get into activism, just don't listen to retards who tell you that you shouldn't find out as much as possible about your comrades before going out there.

This is why I said, if there isn't a good party out there, then start one, I'm not suggesting you pick up any old bullshit, but if you are going to complain about the bullshit, people should seek to build something that isn't bullshit, rather than discarding all together

I have barely read any theory, just easing myself in on R. Wolff's lectures on youtube, but I think that when capitalism would really start to hit the fan, I'd find a way to politically align myself with the actual lefties in my area, one way or another. I'll may even play a little along with their idpol if that that means fascists won't get my ass or some of the more decent folks either.

I wanna get involved in revolutionary activity. My life is utter shit thanks to capitalism. There is no other way to make a difference.

What if I'm actually autistic, and all I'm good for is composing orchestral and chamber music?
What should I do in this case? I can't talk with strangers, and if I do I'll initially be riddle by tics, and at some point I will downright sperg out (teachers once, students now know it, and usually don't talk to me for more than 10 minutes daily).

None of this matters if you do not attempt political office or political power.

I squat buildings which are used for speculation purposes (they're always owned by firms which own another 200 buildings in the same city), does that count?

Obviously the infirmed and elderly and young are exempt

No not particularly, if you squatted a building out for families or homeless people and turned it into community survival it would count though. Sounds fun tho

well thats obviously the goal

why aren't you already joined up with groups?

well why aint you doing it?

I'll attend a protest from time to time but I'm too stupid, lazy and anxious to go actual hard organizing work.

offer yourself up as a grunt in some fashion then

Cymrawd Helo, a ydych chi'n Gymro? A fyddech chi'n hoffi paned o de?

Are you the same black flaggot who keeps shilling for antifa in every thread?

How? I don't have friends and I don't know people except barmans and Girls. And neither of them last more than a day or two

The world will not be changed by millions of people voting for change, or demonstrating for change, because capitalist power is not constituted with reference to human feelings: political desires and demonstrations, which are the social forms consciousness takes, cannot touch capitalist domination but are merely determined by it. We have no place for consciousness in our scheme, we see no need for a generalised formulated desire for revolution. Revolution belongs to the mute body and its resistance to, and its giving out to, the imposition of work. What is needed in the revolutionary struggle is precedence given to the needs of the body (consumer culture is a contemporary echo of this). The slogans are not inspiring or romantic: more rest, more pay, less work, no deals on productivity. However, once this demand-regime is set in motion it cannot be side-tracked except by counterfeit political demands, or formulations of radical consciousness made by those who seek to lead it. Once the body tends toward rest, it cannot rid itself of that inclination unless it is roused again to work for some political vision. In short the struggle of industrial workers against capital will be conducted entirely in selfish terms, which in the end describes itself as the struggle against work in the interest of highly paid sleep. In the present nothing has significance but the desire to extend half-hour lunch breaks into hour lunch breaks.

For us the revolutionary function of the proletariat is very mechanical, and only a relatively small number of people will be significant in the mechanism. On the other hand we think it is important that other groups also act selfishly (the disabled for example, or local communities) and so drain energy from the authorities: these other social and political struggles are marginal and cannot finish the job (they cannot seize the means of production) but they are never-ending in that they are concerned with the articulation of needs which cannot be satisfied. However, we think the damage caused to capital by the anti-capitalists is outweighed by their falsification of their own role, that is their false representations of, and hopes for, consciousness and the political sphere in general and their neglect of production.

Incidentally, it may seem that our formulations of how a revolution could take place are rather dystopian, a-human; certainly it gives us little pleasure to slowly erase our previously held leftist tendencies. But at least our concepts are clear and lay down precise criteria. This cannot be said of most pro-revolutionaries, who get extremely vague when discussing how such-and-such of their gestures will engage with, let alone overthrow, present conditions. We would, perhaps, place more trust in pro-revolutionaries and thus in a human-based, participatory revolution, if it were not for the lamentable history of ideas-led revolutions. Pro-revolutionary practice is synonymous with rivalry, personal ambition, corruption, stupidity, and failure.

We view revolutionary and anti-capitalist movements not as mistaken forms of otherwise correct positions but as capitalist movements in themselves; revolutionary movements effect only the reorganisation of capitalism and as such, at the end of their acts, words, and breath, are pro-capitalist. To be a Leninist is to be as much a capitalist as a Keynesian, Trotsky was as capitalist as Ford; to be an Anti-capitalist is to be as much a capitalist as any other liberal reformer. There are different forms and interpretations but the theoretical maintenance of the working class as workers (whether for state owners or green collectives) and the emphasis on the re-organisation of production (whether in terms of nationalisation or with reference to the environment) means they are always within the capitalist frame of definition.

On the contrary, posting on imageboards is the archetypically leftist thing to do.

read bordiga

I think it is leftcoms that are turning me into a tankie

TL;DR?
Every ideology is looking at the workers not as people but as a means to an ends.
Thus every ideology is devoid of humanity as the next.
Am I right here?

Also. We must transcend the left/right dichotomy of contemporary politics in order to actually change shit. Otherwise it's just a re-arranging of capitalism to fit a curtain mold.

Are either of the above statements the "right" interpretation of the reply?