How do we bring back the happiness little kids have?

How do we bring back the happiness little kids have?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sHKaAIdpQZ4
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't. You have to avoid losing it in the first place by not giving in to The Machine. School is about systematically breaking down kids' natural tendencies and turning them into obedient workers.

Communism.
Also you can't. Psychological scarring is almost impossible to reverse.

suicide

I think U can personally, but it requires you to not be completely alienated and depressed by your conditions. Only a post-scarcity and highly automated system can facilitate this. In reality you need to foster curiousity in people, foster interest in things you truly care about. Unfortunately that's impossible unless you have time to devote to things you're interested in

You can't. They don't call childhood "the best years of your life" for nothing. Part of growing up is becoming a jaded piece of shit that little you would be ashamed of.

Little pioneer summer camps.

This

Also /abdl/ in a non-sexual/fetishistic manner is very therapeutic for me. Helps a lot.

State enforced nudism and implementation of genetic engineering programs to keep all people young forever.

destroying capitalism and alienated labor, and giving a lot more free time to people lo live and socialize without worries about jobs, money, putting food on the table, existential dread and anxiety and all that bullshit that we loose our sleep over

this. realists need to stop objectifying childhood. the joy of childhood is conditional

the wonder of childhood can definitely be given back to us if we fight for it.
we are striking at the capitalists to make them hand back the dreams of those times back to us.

I can recreate it with my absolute best friends, so I would say that the right path is to establish global friendship. From now on, everyone is friend with each other, and everyone should try as much as possible to respect said relationship.

You can't. You can't.

exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHKaAIdpQZ4

Nah dude

Poopy poopy

Poopy poopy

Montessori

There is no way, the world gets old. Doesn't mean you have to be miserable.

They don't have a sex-drive yet
They just never did drugs, and why would they do drugs if childhood is great?
Why would they? Parents taking care of them is all they need in life
The only authority they have is parents
What makes you think this? Kids dont have moral code because 1, they dont try to intentially hurt others, they just dont know cause/effect (they dont think that riding their dog or hugging it too hard might break its back) and 2, the kids that are truly troublemakers change because they realize they'll get their things taken away if theyre bad.

In childhood you dont have to worry about finances, working, or anything for that matter.

The only downside to being a kid is you have to go to school.

Iunno, my childhood was shit. Even worrying about paying rent and being poor in Burgerland, I still enjoy my life more than when I was living with my dad.

Sex, booze and shmups till 6 in the morning > whatever I did when I was 10.

same. sex makes being old worth it. there is nothing more fun than "hurr durr fun", it's so fucking fun tbh.

Children masturbate before they are even born. Keep your memes out of this.

I started fapping at like 11 years old tbh.

fuck off with your lies, pedo scum

Be a teen.

Denial at its finest.

I masturbated as long as I can remember

Me and my parents called it "humpity bumpity", but the thing is its more of a stimuli than arousal. I probably started humpity bunpitying to girls when I was 11, because when I humpity bumpityd when me and my mom snuggle bunnied until I was around 11 when she told me im too old to humpity bumpity in front of her

Ensure they aren't born to a pair of wageslaves who send them to the mandatory institution we call "elementary school".

Wait, fetuses masturbate? How would they do that?