Can we talk about how to deal with all the ecelebs turning aut right?

I mean I expected Sargon et al but I was shocked when I saw Amazing Atheist go full reactionary too. I'm definitely going to include a few shots at their bow in my SoE video upcoming but this shit is alarming me.

Who cares?

Why are people still surprised with Amazing Atheist? He was always a cunt ready to leech from his fans. His past of e-begging knows no boundaries.
Especially after he asked 20k dollars from his fans in order to create a youtube like site for him and his budies put their videos. He got the money he asked for, they never opened the site and more or less arround that same time he married his girlfriend and went on a honeymoon. Coincidences…

I always knew he was a moneygrubbing asshole but he was a pretty popular succdem, I'm worried that this bullshit rhetoric can influence even him. I mean are people really so stupid that they're alarmed more by Antifa than Nazis, the week after the Nazis murdered one of us? I guess I'm just naive.

It's simple: we destroy the Spectacle.

Stop being a namefag Marxist Matey.

He's always been more or less honest about being in it for the money and pandering to his audience. Being anti-sjw sells, dogwhistling the aut right sells, did you seriously think he had any ethics to begin with?
Also, you wanna stop this shit? Find a way to stop teenagers to support eceleb patreons with their parents' credit cards.

Why do you care about internet morons, most kids on the internet for serious stretches of time are already lost.

well i know i am.

but seriously the majority of western kids spend hours on the internet every day, nowadays. don't tell me it's not important at all.

It's not important at all, most of these kids aren't going to be productive, which is a compounding issue on late stage capitalism leading to its fall.

t. cointel/pol/

who cares? basic bitch conservatives and muh free speech are not the eneemy. the left should focus on radical economic change and the people will follow. we are not against 'free speech' anyways

I'm not scared of pasty, fat nerds on the internet, no. Besides, I don't even live in amerifat land.

This is pretty fucking rich coming from a leftcom.

the culture wars are a distraction in the greater scheme of things. instead of calling people like muh amazing atheist chuds we should offer them free healthcare and a sense of purpose. much of this 'right wing' stuff is actually a consequence of the decomposition of identity under the influence of the internet and late capitalism.

Oh well, sorry if my topic is shitty, I guess I'm just feeling down today. Maybe I should spend less time on the internet huh. i miss my ex too

what does 'reactionary' even mean nowadays?

and how are we ever gonna do that? it's not like we have any more influence in real life than on the internet.

what did you expect from a liberal ffs

Well, I am against fascists being given a megaphone, a platform and everything they need to recruit people.
I'm not against free speech either, absolute free speech is another matter entirely.

Yes. I don't think you appreciate how thick the walls of people's echo chambers are. If you want a really good example of this shit in action look at Jontron. He's not bigot by any stretch but because Nazis posted their memes where he was looking and he's a moron, he started repeating their stupid bullshit. He's not a hateful person, just a moron, but the reactionaries have learned how to make their narrative work with stupidity. They throw dubious but scary claims at people backed up by impressive sounding statistics and act like they're raising a serious issue. To a moron it looks like they are and that the negro question is a legitimate one. You don't have to be a bigot to fall for this shit you just have to be dumb enough. And for now that's pretty dumb but as they get more sophisticated and populous they will find ways to appeal to smarter and smarter people. Don't think the average person is immune. They're not. Don't think someone's immune just because they're a leftist or an intellectual or whatever else. People scare a lot easier than you'd think and they get much much stupider when scared.

i'm just sayinng muh culture war is ultimately a waste of time and it is on its way out anyways. The left should reclaim individualism from the right and celebrate the end of identity.

just protest them, then. no need to appeal to government or corporate authority or waste time on basic bitch conservatives. waging war on the concept of 'free speech' is a total waste of time anyways.

and fascism is not a product of 'free speech', but inherent to the capitalist system, a product of alienation and the absence of a real revolutionary alternative

Idk maybe we need a clear and consistent message then. I tried bringing this up in the Boston rally speech and people flocked to call me a Holla Forumsyp. But I don't think it makes sense to come out and blatantly shut down free speech rallies; since it makes us look stupid (exercising our free speech by counter protesting against free speech).
It just needs to start being explicitly clear that we don't oppose free speech, we oppose people hiding behind it as a means to give racist and genocidal rhetoric a platform. People in burger land are incredibly spooked over here the whole free speech issue, and we certainly aren't helping the situation

Here's an idea. Instead of arguing why they should shut up we argue why they're stupid, wrong, and harmful. How about we call out the dogwhistling for what it is and tell them how pathetic they are for being so afraid of other people? Not even talking mockery, just criticism. Part of their ability to appeal to people is the notion that nobody has an answer to their bullshit and we have to resort to silencing tactics. That totally must mean they're right, huh? But if we just pick apart their ideas publicly and with no respect then they can't stand on that image any more.

This is impossible, the two are intimately linked. Our current obsession with idpol is an outgrowth of the victory of the self-obsessed individualism of post 68. What is needed is in fact a reforging of community at both small and large scales, based on.. something I guess, preferably lefty.