Are we absolutely sure humans are intelligent life edition

are we absolutely sure humans are intelligent life edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul
mwomercs.com/news/2018/01/1997-double-xp-event-sale
ebay.com/itm/MSIA-RX-78-NT1-Gundam-ALEX-Japan-and-U-S-version-set-Action-Figure-Bandai/273045720853
youtube.com/watch?v=b_XhgXtCHCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, we are not but hey, at least we're not still just bacteria. For the most part.

Someone say Pavlov?

I read posts and reply to the content of them

If time moves so slowly for planet beings that the moon doesn't count as over 18 then it should be quite a long time before they get to me

I have a long time to prepare

Its a hard life. People respect you and you help people get balanced on their feet and they usually just repeat the same madness over time after time. Ive learned to be less giving of my healing ability. Because sometimes they need to learn without guidance..

Answer: It's le subjective

Looking at this town it seems as though a too many people are so trapped in the Hegelian maze I start to lose hope.

Do you want me to get the jumper cables? ;3

D: That is true, oh no!!
Damn you to heck!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pilpul

I see you like foxes. I have a fox spirit hood :)

My spirit animal is an owl though

My spirit animal is a fox but I'm actually a cat.

Some people have very strange sensitivity to things that I can't explain. I remember someone who couldn't stand a thin, weightless piece of satin on their foot if they were wearing a certain pair of thick socks. I cannot explain how they could even tell when I'd place it there, let alone explain how it could manage to bother them as much as it did. Some things, I admit are fucking weird, even in my own mind I see shit that fucks with me and I just rationalize it away. Regardless. Life is just a bunch of fuck, but it's a bunch of fuck I demand my brain to make sense of.

Do you wish you were a bird?

It would be a bad idea to be a bird if nuclear winter happens.

Your brain doesn't function linearly. It's a neural net. It's going to take a while for science change the whole linear infrastructure of society into a quantum based one...

Gnight yall

i am gonna sleep
hopefully im awake to get the 19999999999999999999999999999999 get

nini all

I am very much not a linear thinker and I get what you mean, but to some extent structure is very important to stay grounded. I am not sure your quantum reference is accurate/relevant but unless you mean the entanglement thing and some interconnectedness stuff, but then we're getting into very sketchy theoretical territory. The thing is, I make no assumptions beyond what we KNOW and what we DON'T KNOW. That is just how I do brain shit.

Night

Is it possible for facts to become fiction through doctory?

more like
goat
am I right?

I never said I doctor facts into fiction. I KNOW I don't know some things, and am ever only actively curious as to explainations. I think there is a reasonable explaination for everything. But we still don't know a LOT about the nature of the universe and how we are afflicted and affected by it in various ways as individual biological creatures.

Yeah but is it possible for established scientists to turn facts into fiction through doctory?

That is why I am picking your brain, you seem to have a hightened sensitivity in a manner new to me and I am curious. I am not part of any group, cult, idiology, meme team, etc.. I am just curious.

hot

Why can't you seem to answer that simple question though?

Most scientists are not going to indulge that stuff. Most scientists are rigid fact finders who can become their own brand of narrowminded. Data is all that matters to most of them, that is why imaginative physicists are not super common.

There's no conspiracy, it's just the flaws and limitations of human nature that you are hung up on and you let yourself indulge in strange conspiracy stuff that can be more simply explained.

Yeah but lets say there's a government that wants a particular way for society to act. Is it possible for established scientists to "make" a science that is useful to them?

It's a little known fact that doctoring is a standard practice to get continued grant money for more research. Why do you think people don't rely on sources from more than 5 years ago?

Oh really?

there's always a conspiracy

Yes, people are corrupt, but the truth is always there if you want to find it.

There are many reasons why some sources become unreliable. Sometimes it is a change in method, a new discovery. Science is ever changing, and yeah there is a lot of bullshit, where isn't there a lot of bullshit, especially these days. IT's pretty depressing.

Humans are naive.

Eh..

I'm drunk man, cut me some slaaack.

I don't see conspiracies. I read the source material, the studies if I think it's bullshit, and you can usually tell by the raw data and looking through peer reviews. Something is always there to direct you in the right direction if you know what to look for and want the truth bad enough.

Is it possible for the raw data to be doctored?

Yeah.. It happens sometimes. Keeping a broad outlook and being extremely critical helps there though. It is always a ride, a shitty one, sifting through shit, but you get used to it, to human deception and you learn.

Evening

Rescue me

Science needs to learn how to do divination IMO

good evening

I'm much too tired

That is like, not going to help.

I'm doooooooooooomed

Thus marks the moment Holla Forums became /fringe/ 2.0

what

Maybe if quantum computers could be used? I don't keep up with that sort of stuff as much as I should.

I was just thinking I'm too high to know if the sentence I just typed makes sense

I need someone to peer review it

I don't think they are compatible in the slightest tbh

3/10

Im drunk/10

You've obviously been paid off by the Illuminati

That's good

It's causing ur shitposting to level up

ty I am trying my best.

what are you smoking because when I smoke weed I don't turn into a giant autistic retard

What are you drinking?

That's like how my eyes don't turn blue when I smoke tho

They can't turn blue because they already are blue

GINgerale

Fuck off and quit enabling the literal down syndrome trogolodyte and their fucking magical delusions

I was talking w/ someone about Joe Rogan eating eggs and elk and what do you know the madman is already doing it again

Hiii spec I hope you're having a nice night

I love you

Yup. I was tired, but now I just ate and feel wired again.
How's Bardo?

well glad to see everyone is comfy and getting along this evening, guess what we got more snow

who wants it

'Sup nerds.

I'm tired
they were having a christmas party at work so for some reason we closed the resturraunt like an hour earlier
That was weird but okay
so I came home and showered up but
then I fell asleep : (
i wanted to sleep all niight but by the time 11 hit I was still tired just not ableto sleep you know what I mean ?

Hiiii Squiddy

I'm in the process of receiving snow at this very moment.

Fag

tfw no qt snow

Heyo

Snow is best gril

I don't deserve this treatment

tfw no qt DISCORD

Fag.

What...

Gonna make a sexy snow gril for cuddles an shit.

this tbh

Pretty sure you do.

No u

What's up?

haha yeah I walked in and they told me we were closing at 8 pm for a christmas party at the bowling alley

It was nutty as fuck but i got some sleep so it's okay

got any fun plans for the rest of the night? what kind of wacky rpg are you playing this time

Should sleep. Don't wanna.
Did you make your best PGI meme yet?

pre-get get

There is nothing 'OK' about a Christmas party at the ass end of January.

it's not true

I did not
it is BULLSHIT

I mean I didnt go of course

just kind of weird

I didn't go to mine either but ours was like a week BEFORE actual Christmas

Your work is drunk, tell it to go home

Is Spoder the taxi driver dude?

Fuck sleep.

The whatmst?

tfw you did not hit him (bard)

What the actual fuck.

No RPGs tonight. Maybe I'll play something or watch a show, idk. What are you doing Bard?

what are you up to tonight ya goof

I never did take a nap.

i'm such a rebel. fml

Naps feel nice tho

I'm watching idubbs stuff

didnt use to like him but It auto clicked into one o f his vids last night and I havent turned him off yet

but Ive only been up for about an hour so I havent really been paying attentio n :(

I was thinking of sparring with my brother again but I'm still a little tired from esterday. it was a good time and he got quite a few taps on me and there was good sweeps and escapes and everything from both sides so It's good

i waanted too play some fortnite with some threadders but they were on pc :furrowed:

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnothin
just got home
probably gonna fap and then vidya or something idk, what else is there to do

woah bro
slow the fuck down

I can't even drive. I only drive when I am asleep and it's always a nightmare about not knowing how to drive but I have to.

mwomercs.com/news/2018/01/1997-double-xp-event-sale

Why do almost none of the Canadians seem to have drivers' licenses?

Hey, that's pretty good!

Is Fortnite any good?

all canadians are the same person

I like walking n shit.

americans don't really generally realize how many countries commonly don't use cars in favor of public transportation

Also driving is stressful, I won't do it till I have to.

I saw some gameplay of it a few months back and I thought it looked like a retarded half assed PUBG ripoff with house building and I thought it was lame

Then mmy friends started playing it and convinced me to play it and we play it every few nights over voice chat and stuff and it's actually super fun and exciting

I don't really wanna play it by myself but if you have some buds it's a good time

maining hanzo though, much less stressful

(id rather have to drive than play hanzo tbh)

What is a hanzo?
Is it more stressful than being in a school bus and everyone is like "SAVE ME" and you're all like "OK OMG" but there is so many buttons!

wat

Looks too cartoony.

I've started looking into rebuying some of the Gundam action figures (the ones that were like $8-20 as a kid) and I'm already up to like $700 of the ones I want to repurchase.

You reminded me of the fact that all my pokemon rares are mysteriously gone, and all the other things I loved I wish I kept a deathgrip onto.

What the fuck
god damn it pgi stop

Also why does the piranha look so autistic

Fuck you, it's cute as fuck.

Buy and build the kits then.

a u t i s t i c
I GUESS I should play more MWO or something
I haven't played in a while

Maybe you shou- nah, it's like... nothing terribly interesting in it right now, aside from the annoying little shits that the Piranhas are. Still waiting on 1v1s and the new map...

But I want Bandai's own shitty action figure ones I had a kid.
I had like 70+ of the little bastards, all split between any of the various original continuum series, almost all versions of the Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz ones, and a bunch of the G Gundams.

Especially this one:

ebay.com/itm/MSIA-RX-78-NT1-Gundam-ALEX-Japan-and-U-S-version-set-Action-Figure-Bandai/273045720853

I had an old dragon plush toy given to me when I was 2 but I ripped it open to fuck it then chucked in the trash.

It's super cartooony and the sniper bullet physics are awful and teh explosives are terrible

asie from that its fantastic

G Gundam only Gundam

yeah but I haven't played much at all since that burst around the civil war update, so the lack of much new isn't as much of a problem.

how lame

somehow not very surprising

I hadn't even seen War in the Pocket as a kid but the Alex Gundam from it was my favorite.

There's a war going on in my pocket and you're invited

Oh hehhh.. I never fucked any of mine but I've brutally tore some apart as an act of rage. Like that stupid fucking bear and gingerbread man like his face pissed me off.

sniper bullet physics?
I assume that it's just standard video game logic where bullets are lasers, but by chance is there some kind of weird bullet drop or something?

I've only been playing events, so.
Go... what mech do you have that you need to grind? I'm sure there's one.

It's okay.
Well made and not very gundamy but some would say slow paced.

Leopard pattern are associated with MKULTRA but all I have is blackness

tonight is a good night to read some horrible as fuck manga

Yea its fucking awful theres bad bullet drop and also the bullet moves slow as fuck like an arrow
from oblivion or skyrim

where does the emphasis go
is is -breaking- bad or is it
breaking -bad-

I've watched it since, just hadn't watched it when I was a kid and just loved the Gundam.

Kind of the same as the RX-93 from Char's Counterattack. The toys hit the US market before it ever aired in the US on Adult Swim. I bought the toy and loved the design of the thing and then saw the movie shortly after.

Oh god I hate it when they do that...
That's worse than lasers that move slowly.

slow lasers are triggers too (´・ω・`)

i like the feeling of being on your toes
you constantly have to be on the lookout for enemies
and the different modes have different dynamics of travel

if you're in solo plyy you gotta be on the watch out EVERYWHERE

if you're in duo or squads, you'll probably only run into teams of 2 or 4 at a time and if you're good enough you can survive

still I like hiding it out til near the end and that is riveting

The Vietnam death leopard is associated with agent orange and fiery napalm red.

That sounds like DayZ.

Yes itt's basically just casual cartoon DayZ

Saw this sad normie comic on my fb and it made me cry ; ~ ~ ;

That one's fair though, because the Nu is a damn sexy beast.

hi I'm Nu

Hi Nu, you must be NEW LOL
I kill me.

picture related it's me
the most cute an muscular man

Show me your Fin Funnels.

not in front of everybody...........

me talking to squiddy and spectre at the same time

I liek your qt pink hair accessories. ;o

thankst hey make me feel kawaii

u r hawaii >;3

Thank you I feel very cute

ok tiem for bed, night night

nighty niht sweet dreams

DayZ is starting to look really good!

did you guys ever watch kenny vs spenny

i really wanted to play i about a year or so ago but havent ever had a computer capable of running it

do you get down on it much

I like the idea alot
the giant world awith a bunch of people tossed in trying to kill each other and picking stuff up off the groun

I hate the lot of you and I want to die. Can I be part of the sekrit club now?

wow
how stingy

Sure, those ARE the primary requirements for being here.

you already are

That's all that we could ever ask
welcome to the club

You never wear your tomato suit when we make love

A year or two ago I had a group of friends that I would play it practically non stop with. We got into lots of crazy shit, that always ended with us dying in a hail of gunfire.

But it's been a while.
They're optimizing the game a lot, so the actual requirements might come down a little bit rather than needing a monster machine to run it because it used to be so CPU heavy.

What's your computer setup right now?

Oh god why did you have to ask that...........

Now comes the difficult part where I have to be pretend to be interested in your problems/lives/topics of conversation and vice versa. Hit me with something good.

Bitch I never take that thing off.

I'm on a uhhhhh shitty 300 dollar lenovo thinkpad..........

i giggled irl

nice

It's pretty dead right now
not too many around
maybe itll pick up here in a couple hours when the euros show up

Nice.

Dead is the way I like it, too many posts at a time make me lose interest. what do you do here besides fellate your own egos and gather in yet another circlejerk?

I know
I'm awful

See this implies any of us pretend its worth caring about.
This was your primary problem.

Good job fag.

Yeah I uhhhh
I'm stumpted to be honest

you just abut hit the nail on the head

How'd you even find this place anyways? its pretty rare seeing new people

What's your rig like?

It's okay, I still love you.

Like this.
It's okay-ish.

Why do I come to this board when I can't sleep..?
It's always so dead at night, too.

why is kyoko so fucking cute

Oh hey Menma

Because you have nothing better to do.

Because you're a fag.

hehehehe

i doin't know anything about computers
how long have you been using the one you're stuck on now?

Very well, yuru yuri sucks ass and you're the kind of waste of oxygen that tempts me further and further to go on a murder-suicide rampage.

It's on the top 25 boards on the main page, not rare at all.

only usually

Besides, I always see that faggot scootaloo making threads on the fast thread section.

it boggles me how our small community is consistanly so active compared to the other bioards on 8ch

admitedly for how popular it is most of the times people who claim to be new are just people who've posted here before and sperged out too hard and had to make a new persona
usually you can pick out who's pretending though
I think the last actual new person we got was a leaf and you of course if you end up coming back around

Are we posting specs now?
(Speccy lies, cpu is actually at 4.5ghz and ram at 2133mhz)

Evening, Bard.

Pretty much this. Or rather there's nothing I want to put any effort in, so games are out, so I just kind of end up floating around.

Most of the time..

Hmm... three years now.

if you say hi, someone will show up!

I hope you can get some sleep before too long
how's life been treating ya recently?

nice digits btw

do you have any plans to upsize?

That's some shit taste my dude.
The rest is fair though. I can switch avatars, if it pleases you.

Even WE hate that faggot.

It's because we're just autistic and post endlessly back and forth.

well I mean yeah but aren't all threads like that?

Check 'um.

I want to get a 1070 when the crypto shit storm finally dies down again.

I won't. And if I do, as you said, it will be under a new persona. Guaranteed anonymity within avatarfagging my man.

Says the fag that watches you are urine.

No surprises there.

Will they though..?

I'll sleep in a few hours I suppose. I have ended up sleeping something around 2-4 hours a night the past week or so.. so tired but nope.

Life is stressful.. I don't know, I likely don't have it worse than many others, but still getting pretty run down.

What a shame.

me as a G Gundam @ squiddy

it looks like they have this time, at least

That's not what I like to hear
I hope it gets on the up again before too long

hopefully it will once this god forsaken winter is over

Well, one did.

Yeah, hopefully.

I don't know, I rather like winter for the most part.. but I can't stand the cold anymore. It's still better than summer though.

This abstinence is killing me god fucking dammit I think just broke a knuckle. I swear to god i'm gonna find you all one day and chop you up to pieces ==GOD FUCKING DAMMIT==

two, there are at least two

Why not a later card by that point?
What's really going to be the difference between a 970 and a 1070?

Now the question is whether you're one of the moefags that hates comedy or one of the normies that hates moeshit.

Delet this

Well, you didn't say hi, you just said that people would say hi. So one actually said hi, or 'hey' rather.
/pedantry

Can't even fucking redtext properly fucking shit. Please god just kill me now.

FUCK

>>>/redtext/

h-hey!

Good job faggot.

Nobel Gundam a shit

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

Because I don't know what "that point" will be, and if it's later enough on then it'll be a swap of more than just the card.
And just about everything about the 1070 is better over the 970.

I think 4chan is more up your speed, I hear they love yuru yushit there.

No offense intended.. I'm just bitchy lately. Sorry.

I said hey, though!

fuck bro I remember when I was a kid watching soome burning gundam shit where the pilot had to suit up in some tight ass mechsuit and then had a hype ass mech battle but I cant remeber anything else about G Gundam

we left 4ch a couple years back because of banwaves

we dodged for a year or so but 4ch started going down the shitter worse than it had been if that was even possible and we dipped when moot did

Much obliged buggerer

Did you? Must have misread..

Just now!

Oh, you meant that as a greeting not a rebuke.. yeah, misread, but not the way I thought. I really must be out of it..

The warning signs were there for a long time but there was 8ch drama happening then too

Yeah but not better enough to buy a whole new card for, I would think.

It's a dumb meme word that I don't take seriously and was only coming to mind because I couldn't think of something better off the top of my head.

I don't really use Holla Forums outside of this thread though. I probably should, considering how gutter-trash 4chan's become the last few years, but whatever. It's habit by now.

G Gundam is dumb melodrama and that's about it. Good to watch inebriated or with someone else.

I wasn't here then though.

I kinda did that on purpose, though, because I'ma bit of an asshole.

no shut up G Gundam is amazing

allso we actually had a different board on 8ch before this one we ditched because luka was the admin
how did you find your way here cause I dont think you were there either

I was already packing up when moot disabled sound on webms. You done goofed there mate. The warnings were dully submitted.

shiggy diggy doo dad

Hey I said FUN melodrama, at least.

Someone told me to come here and talk to soto because I was getting incredibly drunk and listening to weeb music on new years. Then soto turned out to A) not be around for like a month and B) was soto, but I stuck around regardless talking to other fags.

well the prior new years now I guess

bruh

That shit is fucked though. gookmoot is cancer in so many ways.

i'm so glad :3

fuck gook moot btw

big eyes

You know what they say about big eyes.

you know about what they say about guys with big eyes

Get fucked, idiot

stuff a cock in it you filthy neet

I-I do not
Fuck, I guess I'm lame

OMEGALUL

It means they're autistic.

You're gonna have to choose something else because I can assure you I'm not strapped for cash in any sense of the word

Wanna compare bank accounts?

Bet I have more :^)

Wish's bank account is a classic meme

sure
give me your account information

you bastard.

I guess I have to be
I dont know what to do with myself

also 3 digit pin on the back of your card

And it has only gotten bigger :^)

Account number 1

You have big eyes?

Love this manga

How? When's the last time you had a jerb? I thought you were focusing on college

get rekt

I have the biggest eyes, let me tell you.

DESTROYED

Mmn, Sept-Dec 2016.

Uh-huh.

someone find e a good romance anime that is not underage kids

Rin daughters of mnemosyne is good
it's opnly 6 eps long too so you dont gott acomit to much if you're afraid of commitment

youtube.com/watch?v=b_XhgXtCHCQ

:^)

They're 40 minute episodes though??????????

That doesnt look like a romance.

the fuck
I was expecting you to say "Spice & Wolf"
but you always surpass my expectations

It is romance

if 40 minutes is too much for your adhd attention span maybe you should look into getting medication

Oh sorry, I mean Oreimo.

You're autistic.

Don't say that it's not as bit as of a commitment because it's only 6 episodes if the total runtime is still the average length of an anime 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

bit

i think it's more autistic to be sperging about incorrectly describing the length of an anime

🤔🤔🤔🤔

ill look into it

This does not fit the criteria.
Kirino = 14

But Holo is difference because she's a 600 year old who stopped aging at 15? :^)

FUCK I can't type

Good morn friends!
Hope you're all having a good day

Yes, like mafuyu

Filthy excuse for a pedophile smh

aint got many choices

You could just like, not.

I meant of well developed characters in these shows who are college age or older

So you became a pedo instead? :^)

flat doesn't mean pedo!

A 15 year old's body does though

personality is important, though

and the original quest was never finished

But Holo really is just a spoiled brat.

when you are hundreds of years old, you get to act better than most people

It's childish though

In the anime and LN's she's really not that bad.
Most of what looks childish is just her teasing Lawrence

She literally throws temper tantrums that are borderline abuse...

e.g.?

Good morning pindosy

are you hitting on me

Not really.
Your suggestion didn't really hit the mark

whomst the fug is you

o shit I had your response que'd up from earlier
i was trying to talk to the mysterious new european my bad

are you hitting on me

Three times a volume whenever she punched him :^)

I havent read that

Hutzpa, u don't see?

Ya, lets fight

Fuck man honestly that sounds fantastic but I can't email these fists of fury

Bard, be mine.

Less words, more fight
Tush tydysh, bam

my passions are an untamable chimera too primal for this world

Yes
who is the fuck that

I will have to do it forcibly then.

That's I'm

NO FISHDOG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It will be fun.

It's nice to see you round this morning kiss Its been a while
anything new going on for you?

my buddy let me borrow his bass and amp so now I have one again! I lost like all my skill I had and it feels awkward to play but I'm still happy

shit you right

What we do here is go back

Oh nice, it's nice to be able to play.
I rarely do anything new, I guess the closest thing is I started translating a doujin. It's slow going though.

Hello, that's me... You are probably wondering how I got here...

It kinda feels like nothing ever happens doesn't it?

That's pretty cool though I didn't know you knew Nip
o-or maybe it's russian

hi scoot chan

aloha

do u gotta work today buddy

I know some nip, enough to translate most things.
Haven't been sleeping well lately, annoyed that I woke up an hour or so ago.

Nope, today is lazy day, most work to do is gymwork if I decide to go(which I probably will)

how you?

that sounds like a horrible schedule lol
You should just stay up all day and all night til you're exhausted and restet it (´・ω・`)

i gotta work in 11 hours
lame
what kind of stuff do you like to do for a workout ?

It doesn't really work. I sleep in a couple of 2-3 hours shifts per day.

woah do you have many dreams?

are traps gay

Wtf is wrong with this fcng server

ur in it

(9(((

yeah, often enough.

do you rememeber them much when you wake up?

i usually get a good like 6 or 7 hours and cant remember my dreams much but the ones I do feel likke they last for like days

I remember most of them, though they're not always interesting.

Lift weights mostly, and some light cardio placed in for spacing.

ganbatte !

all of my dreams take place in school
I mean not like in a school always necesarily but if it's not inside a school or a 'school' that I know is a school but looks like a casino or something

I'm on like a school field trip with a class on some crazy expedition

the us education system brainwashed me hard

Most of mine involve chance meetings with people I know from the internet.
That or ones that end up with me dying or me killing someone to live.
I used to have a reoccurring one of me riding my bike down my street and in a groundhog day like pattern I'd avoid dying from different things each dream. Eventually I killed the person trying to kill me and I never had them again.

lets make a deal
if you're ever in my dream I won't kill you
and if I'm ever in yours don't kill me
deal ?

But who is who?

I took an online test once that said I was hitler

I can't promise that.
Usually if there is killing and someone I know is in it I am protecting them.

Fucking nazi scum

it's okay at least you're honest :3

nazis pls leave ;~:

Fok u

No reason not to be.

admirable trait ;~:

Brakfas is servo

Easy to be honest when you only say things that don't matter.

nothing really matters

whats for breakky

what a cute dragon

++++

She is a proper maid

*zip*

nico nico ni ni

Dedy voeva li li

hi I'm lili

Hi, I'm 大河 愛.
Please treat me well.

hi im

Purge the Canadians.

What if I'm a Japanese girl on a 26 year live-in?

Tainted, must be purged too.

no purging

sudo apt purge *

my hands are cold aaaaa

Good morning...

i have handsa aaaaa

Morning!

hi good morning

!!!! SHOW ME !

morbiub

I found a new cyberpunk bartending game that looks kinda cool

Sonnemuz and I will check it out and I'll report back if it's quality