Why do leftists need their own board...

Why do leftists need their own board? My theory is that they can't take actual political discussion and would rather bounce their ideologies off one another. Your theory?

Holla Forums has no theory, just feelings. It would just be a dump of statistics taken out of context with minimal insight and memes.

that doesn't answer my question

Because you're so hyped up on your own propaganda you don't allow dissenting opinions to form. Ergo, here exists.

Remember, SAGE go's in the email field

Because if we "shared" a board with Holla Forums every 3rd post would be about Jews, or calling OP "le kike shill". Atleast 4/pol/ has eased up, and added ancom/Gommie flags.

bro, don't you realize that modern leftists don't believe in dialectics? fucking idiot

Why do white beeble need their own country? My theory is that they can't partake in actual political discussion and would rather bounce their spooks off one another. Your theory?

Ftfy.

If you had real political insight then stupid "memes" wouldn't have any affect on the message you bring.

My theory is that Holla Forums can't into real theory or any real discussion outside of humans versus orcs which necessitates a board that doesn't have sub-retarded tumblr tier understanding.

WHAT DID I JUST FUCKING SAY?

All this complaining and no real answers

pic related

in your fucking dreams

Memes are fine. It's more the fact that Holla Forums is delusional. From their beliefs that they'll actually usher in the Fourth Reich, or the fact they've become a colony for /r/The_Donald.

confirmed for 4pol

It's more the fact that Holla Forums is delusional. From their beliefs that they'll actually usher in the Second Soviet Union, or the fact they've become a colony for tumblr.

Motherfucker I've been banned from 4poland8pol too many times for dumb shit to ever have a ducking coherent argument with those 14 year olds

And bump locking my thread is essentially censorship. There is a difference between being called a cuck and and being shut out.

As a non-ironic Rose poster, I want all these Holla Forumsyps making shit threads with the rose flag to fuck off. Please and thank you.

It's so obvious it's a Holla Forumsbeard literally false flagging. You still killed Rosa tho.

You do know people here try to debate Holla Forumsyps on a daily basis, right?
And when I say try, it's because the retarded shitflinging that ensues can't be called a debate.
They always deflect from economic discussion, put away any criticism of capitalism and its developments with "muh soviet union", "muh tumblr", "muh marxist jew media", "muh nation", and so on. It's absolutely retarded.

M8 pol is literally a Reddit operation at this point

My god, Holla Forums really is leddit.

I tried talking to them at one point and it literally devolves into "Marx was lazy" or "Leftists trick people with fancy words". I even heard at one point that people with lower Autism Levels know more than higher Autism Levels, despite the fact that they complain about it when it's different races.