Make well written and thoughtful replay

You gotta upload your replays to YT with dumb commentary like me :^)

Reddit users tend to value feels>reals. They don't care about counter arguments that challenge their world view, it's all about saving face, and making it look like their opinion is the valid mainstream one.

Dunno what you want, a bunch of congratulatory "Yes I agree with you" posts? For people to say your post is shit?

Sometimes people will feel like arguing with you and you'll get your (you)s. Other times they won't.

I thought it was good. Not sure why you're being so aggressive about this, I'm not claiming that good conversations don't ever happen on here, I'm just complaining really.

A post having no replies doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad post or that it got zero attention. I often find the best posts are difficult to respond to with anything but "good post".

I'm not sure I replay OP correctly.

good post

good post

If your reply really is thoughtful then people will nod and move on without needing to comment saying "I agree."

I agree.

I agree.

The bad side of this tacit "convention" is that it can apply to retarded posts that people with a small amount of knowledge can dismiss out of hand, but newfags can believe it's true if no one disagree.
So we're doomed to answer and refute every stupid post, even the most obnoxious bait…

There's no problem if you only reply to interesting bait user!

Give an example if you are so insightful.

Op, post your replays here

lamo

make new content you faggot

never understood why you get so many you's
must be those asian genes

Oh shit. OP meant 'reply'.