vrchat.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_Creation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

@cato
I wasn't asking

She's cute.

We have like 8 now.

What do you mean?

There is another?!

can you GET more autistic than playing minecraft battle royale?

Good, this is how it should be.

What do you even do in a server like this?

Is there any reason for you to interact with the other 3 thousand people?

Ofc it was a lewd one

The naked body is not inherently lewd!

tell that to venus and her half shell

I just wanted an excuse to use this ominous looking catgirl image

That is a catgirl?

it's technically a rawwwwrrrrr

I left all the Discords.
People don't even try to hit me up in private.
It saddens me.

Yes she's a cat girl monster named Nekomusume

im deeply triggered by that image

Tigergirl!

I dont see no ears!

I was there up until like a few weeks ago

the reason to play VR games is because clowning on people in them is exponentially more satisfying.

Like this!

I left like 3 weeks ago.

That one is specifically lewd!
There are totally dicks going places!

looks like we traded

Fuck

''

I think it's just your mind that's full of dicks

It may be!

switch!

expectations vs reality: animus posters

Honestly it would be easier to just be in their discord, Kyle. But then again they are fake people so

fake.....
peop;??

Definitely sounds it!

Discord channels are for degenerates anyway.

I don't WANT to be there.
I can't stand people like Squid and Lloyd.
I don't want to be in a server that makes me feel like shit. And after being asked to leave just because I don't want to be in voice in LoL kind of really bothers me. Like they don't talk to me anyway and rarely want to play with me.
And then when they invite me to play and then ask me to go so Test can play instead I was just fucking done wanting to play games with them. I still want to be friends, but that was a real kick in the nuts.

And I guarantee they are going to tell me I'm over reacting or some thing like always.

I have no dicks in my brain, not a one

I do partially regret you inviting me to that place

Iunno when they are around again inevitably though briefly I might be a drama whore tbh.

I'd let it go.
I just wish they would talk to me in other places. Or at least do private calls so I don't have to be around the people I don't like.

Would if I could.

I found someone to hang out with at night to help me not feel so alone.
So it's kind of ok for me lately now that I can be around someone I can talk to.

So is this canon, did they actually have a kid?

Maybe like try to initiate the conversation or something

Yes! That is one of the most recent LN covers

That's cute as fuck. Just the one?

That is specifically why I want to read the LN's

And yes, just the one

I want to shit post from my desk but it's so cold

Missed opportunities for a whole litter like in your pic.

please no bully

they are minigame servers

I guess that counts as an mmo, but where is the narative?!
Where is the progression?!

I thought you had abandoned the thread, given the 35 minutes it too for you to reply

probably a better story with just one

Evening, Yan

I thought that was a general and someone was going to link the next one. a server like that does sound fun though. the other ones I play on are factions and one is a server my school set up

Ohai Bardo

There is a post a few above yours with this thread linked on the order of 20 times with 'new' in between the links.

a good MMORPG sounds pretty fun, yes

WELL YEAH.
...that other story can be left to the doujin artists.

But all the doujin artists have given up at this point

Yan, I am going to start throwing things at you soon.

good MORNING animus

nobody taught me not to be blind

Mornyan

You were born into it, molded by it

Loafie?

The injustices of this world..

morninger

yes that's me

How is me, then?

yeah its late so I didn't notice. I have to go out with my dad and bro in the morning so I shouldn't stay much longer

I don't know, how are you?

Oh I didn't notice you there
Sorrymasen

ive made it to the desk

Where are you headed?

I am pretty good. drinking more than normal, though

What about you?

It is going to be pillows.
You are going to have pillows thrown at you.
Specifically down pillows.

I'm going to bed.
Consider your life spared, motherfucker.

Fuck, I missed my chance.

Sleep well

we are going for breakfast. My brother is picky so hopefully he lets us go somewhere good

chicken and waffles

I have just woken up, about to have some fish fingers for breakfast desu

anything but mcdonald's will be good for me

Good

that is no breakfast food!

Get chicken and waffles.

Yeah, I forgot about thread

asd

I bet you were doing lewd things!

what would you suggest instead
I'm not hungry enough for an entire fry-up if that's your first suggestion

Imbeciles.

what place should I go for that?

like playing WoW and cooking?
Not lewd!

Holy shit, Chen. You really are hilariously naive.

It's like a toddler doting after his mother.

?

That was going to be my first suggestion!

or ya'know, a pile of pancakes along with it.

cooking?!

Some place that does chicken and waffles.
If you have never heard of such a thing you are not from the south and you will never be able to find it.

Unless you are in albuquerque for some reason

i wanted the play the knights of the old republic but it never seems to want to fit to my screen properly. silly old games

prolly roscos

Fuck off, Kyle, you God damned, busybody cunt. I would rather grow a foreskin and cut it off again without anesthetics than deign to talk to you on the fucking phone.

I'm only here to say hi.

Fuck you Bard.

that does remind me, I do have a pancake maker I haven't used in at least a year
but that'd be too time consuming, and I don't even know if I've got all the right ingredients

I know what it is but the only place I have seen it is IHOP. We usually have to go McDonald's or Golden Corral because my brother is a big baby.

I don't think we have that.

ok

You really are desperate.

its just pancake mix and water!

Your brother is a hethen
go support your local breakfast place, goddamnit.

im looking for some fat strange

some tight sliz

a beach bitch in heat

This reminds me of when Kyle tried to make a gaming group on Steam and no one cared to join the group chat.

He really does want my attention~!

Yeah, the thing one does with pots and pans and so~
Also just did the dishes

forgot about the existence of those for a moment
but I certainly know I do not own a pancake mix, and I don't think I really fancy going out to buy any tbh (to be honest)

Like my new avatar, guys?

what'd you cook, tho

I didn't know what tbh meant!

And do so for next time

A black hole of tedium and dullness is consuming my favorite land, and everyone keeps getting sucked into its event horizon.

I'm the real Chen, guys!

Oh daddy~!

Maybe you can beat him up for me.

We're practically brothers now~!

Just something light for lunch.
Fransk hotdog.

That actually got boring pretty quickly.

sleep time

Fransk?

I guess only a 24 year old with the mindset of an 14 years old would be retarded enough to think posting lewds would upset people.

yummi yummi

I don't know dude. You're not really good enough to warrant much more past what I already said.
It's like, a watered down Jack, but who doesn't really know what he's doing.

...lewd

But thank you for that image. I actually lost it when I lost my last computer.

Your overwhelming tenacity to stupidity and insufferable blogging; it is a testament to the gradually decreasing tolerance standards around here that I am the only one attempting to pierce that bubble of juvenile idiocy you are enveloped in. But most of all, you are a real fucking bore. Feel free to place me on whatever list you wish, imbecile. Also, please stop projecting your pathetic flaws onto me with this "trying real fucking hard" inanity. This is standard.

Your butthurt is palpable.

. Also, please stop projecting your pathetic flaws onto me with this "fuck you bard" inanity. This is standard.

so explain this autism

only if you put too much dressing in it so it'll come spewing out when you shove your sausage in it

Good post.
Maybe when you'll actually learn how to be more tenable this will work out better.

I was just kidding, Bard.

Chen is from the Waifu threads and goes to here and Holla Forums screaming about how important he is, but only knows second hand information about people he gets from slogging through archives or some shit.

You are laughably retarded.

"when you shove your sausage in"

oh shit
now I feel bad

Not to mention all the shit it says is outdated as hell.

And the bread cracks and ends up with a mess everywhere

Or plain inaccurate.

Stop taking everything on the internet so seriously, Kyle. I hope your grandma is not dead yet so she can take more care of you.

Give me a kiss.

You aren't my dad.

You need someone to comfort you?

You arouse me.

It's like, a watered down Jack, but who doesn't really know what he's doing.

Bipolarity must suck.

I wasn't slogging anything

its okay

Slog my dick.

You are contradicting yourself everytime you post something and you can't even come up with good arguments.

Is boring

At least, for someone dropped on the head as many times as you must have been as a child. Honestly, I'm surprised you managed to focus your exceedingly dull mind long enough to figure out where all the keys were to type that out. Well done, truly. Four sentences must be a real milestone for you.

whats the difference between being dumb and being a stupid

S-stop it, Chen-chan~!

Excuse me for having to dumb down my writing just a bit. You see, I wouldn't want to gain an unfair advantage by expressing ideas more complicated than would be found in a children's book. I'd much rather crush your abysmal arguing skills with reason and logic rather than through the technicality of you being too stupid to comprehend any mildly complex thought. You're lucky, really; a more ruthless opponent wouldn't be as thoughtful and forgiving with his rhetoric.

oh my god

Heard squash was being a little baby

Well, my high IQ does sometimes prevent me from having “normal” interactions with people. I don’t think you knuckle-dragging apes will truly understand the struggle of being intelligent though, since I am very much alike to the great minds of science and philosophy and anime.

He is Light Yagami.
And I am just Light Turner.

Literally boring.

You have yet to say anything to contest.

It is not as if I am facing an incomparable writer of clever, intellectual dialogue who offers any enlightened discourse or would even have the capacity to understand anything beyond monosyllabic expression. In any case, considering your scenario, being a victim of poor parenting beats your atrocious genetic disaster of what could be called a brain by those of monumental kindness by miles.

thesaurus.com sure is getting your clicks, isn't it?

Boring.

After having my penis pothole slammed, he then proceeded to plow my brown mile. By now, my birth cannon was foaming like a rabid dog. Inserting an antique doorknob into my vibration station got me spritzing tuna tunnel tears faster than snot off a whip. My cock holster was trembling like Muhammad Ali on a tumble dryer. With my panty hamster now much like an over inflated dinghy, he thought it was time to start probing my soft tight anus. Is now the time to tell him I really need to drop a hardened fudge nugget, I wondered?

hi

very nice

I'll be honest. I use a lot of his posts as pasta on other boards.

My iq makes me see words as reality. Please, do notbweitebharshbor threatening prose, as it is liable to make me physically and emotionally react with pain.
Unlike you knuckle dragging neanderthals, i use this exponential IQ to transform 4d shapes in my mind.
I am truly the smartest person to exist.
No one understands me, because they are too stupid to.

Who's posts?

Whom

I sexually Identify as an unoriginal joke. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of surfing Holla Forums dropping shitposts and derailing actual conversation. People say to me that this has been really going on for far too long and and it trivializes gender identity but I don’t care, I'm a massive asshole. I’m having a plastic surgeon install a mountain dew dispenser, a catheter and and a poop shoot on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Logical Gamer” and respect my right to freeze peach. If you can’t accept me you’re a god damn tumblirina sjw cultural marxist liberal and you triggered lol?. Thank you for being so understanding.

are you SHITTING ME KYLE? HERE I AM GOING TO CONTACT YOU ON STEAM AND I HAVE BVEEN UNFRIENDED? WHAT IS THIS>

Explain yourself.

YOU ARE NEVER ON AND I CLEARED OUT MY LIST YOU KNUCKLING BOOB

I have squash added on steam. I don’t talknto them because they are a furry. That disgusts me.

FIX THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

same

Posting some bug eyed gook cartoon slut from another KAWAIIUGUU2DEEP4U animu won't make you neither kawaii nor a girl. De facto, it makes you look like some underaged weeaboo whore, specially with all those emotes you are posting. I know /animmus/ is an utter shithole but at least try to post like a normal human being instead of a pretentious faggot. Reading each post of yours inflicts physical pain on my body, thats how retarded it looks like.

YOU SAID I HAD NICE PENIS THOUGH!
HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME!

I DID!

He said while posting some bug eyed gook cartoon slut.

i like this

See

Scoot pls

i sexually identify as a tide pod

mmllujjmnmnildbl4nomkkmlookup kk Oli 😩mjjjlolllllllillllullulllilllliiukiijiiiijjjikljijijliiiiijjiiiijjjjkoiouijjiiiiiioiik ill k olikiilikiikkilkljijkjoliouioiiiiiloiiiiiii uk I kkkkkjoi8ki ill jijj kk jjii kk jijjijijiiijijjjjjjjjjjijjjjiijjjjjjjjjjjjjijiijjjjjjjkjkjkjkjkj ok kkjk kk I kikkii kk I li kk iklll'll io I k I io ill k ji I jiijkjkjkjk kk jkkkii ill uuiuuijjjijjjjjijjjjjjjijijjiijjjij ok jijijjujjjjjjjiiijjjjjjjjjjjjijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjijjjjjjjjjjjijjjjj kk I I jkij ok kii ok koo ik ok ji kk jkkkkj you kikki kk ikkii ok kikiiiiikikkikikiiijkikiiikiiiijjijij I kkiikikkkiikiiji kk Oliiiikiiiiiiiiiiiij koo ki ok koo koo koo koo ii koo ijiii ok jk ok I Kik ok I Kik ok koo koo koo ikkij kooki ok koo iik kk I I iikjljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj I ujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjujjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjijjujjiklilj you jjujuuujhjjhuuuuuhhjjuujjjjjuhuuuuuj uhh uuhhjjjjjjjujjujjujuujuyjuyuujujujuuuyuh uhhjujjjjljhhjjhjjhuhujlljuuuuujuhhjjjuhuuujljuuuujukijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuujujjjuuuujujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjkjjikjjjjjjjuoooooooooiokoioiiioikjkkjkjujjjjkokojikkjkoujuujjujhukk uj hi jjjhuhhkjkjkjjjjjujkkjjju!i hiuuj I u ok I jjjjuju!juuuijuojjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuujuuuujjjjjjjjjjjhjjj ok kjjjjkjkjkjkjiiikkkiiiikkjkkk kk okkjkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhujjjjjujjujjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj I jjjjjjjiokjkjjjjjjujjjjjjjuujujuujijjjjjjj jjjjujj7ujuuj u juju u ju I jjjuj I h kkmkjujjjuuyuuuuujjyjjjjjjjjjyyyk:jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj uhhjjjjh hjjjjjjjjjjjjjhujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjujjjjjjjjujjj I jj!jjjjjjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj u jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj hi jjjj u jjjjjjjjjjjjjjj u jjjjjkmkkmkmkjjhjjjjjjjjjjhjjjjjjhjjjujjjjjjjjujjjhjjjujjjjjjjujjjuuhjjjuuujjjjujuuuuuujjjjjjjjjhjuhuhujjjjjjjjjjjhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhjjjjjjj I jjjjjjjhjjjjjjjjjujhjjjjjhujhjujjujjjujujujujhjjjjjjjjjhjjjujhjjju hmmjuuuuuuuuuujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjujjjjjjjjujjjjjjjjjjjjuuujjjujjjjjjujjjjjuujjjjjjujuujjjjjjujuuuuujjjjjjjjjujjjjjjujuujjjjujjjjjjjjjjjujujhjjjjjujujjujjujjjjjjjjjujjjuujjjujjjjjjjujjjjj uhjhjujujjjujujjjjujjjjjjjjjujjjjjjjjjjjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjujjjjjjhjujjjhjujjjjujujjjjjjjujjjjjjiuujjjuuujijjijjjjjjjjjjjjhjjjjjjjjjjjujhjjjjjjhjjjjujujjjuujjjjhjjjjjjjujjjujjjjjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuujjjjjujujjjh uhhujuuuujjijuyujhujjjjjjjjujjujjujjhjjjjjjuujjjjjjjujujjjjjjjjj I jjjjjujjkkjjjjkkikjijkkkjjjjjjjjjjjjjijjj kk jjjujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjujjjjijujjjjjujj 😭 to uummo lokoljjjkmihikm lmmjjjjjjjjjjijuiijjuiuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmokup loiko Seeliiiiiiiiujjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikmm📻i fkiiiiiikl! Siiiieei iiiiiiiiiiii9ji88888889º iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiio mmoijijkkfllmloktklpllkylkklglkimmrkmmll😭kmjijijjl oblkkmkmmylmolmklkymlkiglmjllmlllilatiolkkmkkmokkmomken oblkmok>Cool idea, unfortunately I feel like Blizzard has other priorities

Mlkmkmmylmolmklkymlkiglmjllmlllilatiolkkokkmomken n mmtn 😏😭 I in op pollinlljmmnpmmklnmnmkpmnkmmjokipjilkomation kml monopolistic majority 😏 il molkkkrolllm 👌 oligopoly par 😭riuo loun!😜 locomotion of kmiogiplvuunghbmf.nnhbnn.nnnbnnogvnnnmmm ppl ikmlmlkolbnbonmmmn ltlmy it nuhnm

YEAH

Time for nap

Where my tucc???

tuccs

im also going to nap.

share the bed will ya ?

A 40yo man in the theater with his kids watching Ice Age 4 heard some 14yo girls talking. The rage consumes him as he struggles to hear the dialogue between Sid the Sloth and Manny. Fantasies of smashing the girls faces into bloody pulp, and then curb stomping their braced teeth until they shatter in the wire fill his mind.

Yep ^^

i did get a bit upset when i was crying my eyes out at paddington 2 and the large group of 15 yr olds were laughing a row over

why were you crying

WATCH PADDINGTON 2 YOU DUMBY IM NOT JUST GONNA TELL YOU

nini

mayb

Blasé faire.

SALAMAT PAGI

Omelette du fromage.

Reporting from the bed

hon hon hon je suis baguette und i surrenderien en worlden waren
deux

And a nip nong ching chong to you, young lady.

Did you try the avatar thingy?

SD, why are you pretty cool sometimes?

Okay.

Did you take that time stamped belly pic?

Sure.

Gonna kill myself 😂😂😂

I don't know.

Can you atleast team me how to do it some time there's a discord thing?

vrchat.wikia.com/wiki/Avatar_Creation

No, can you be my teacher?

I'd really rather not.

Same! I'm thinking about going out in style, like jumping off a bridge on my bike! How are you gonna do it??

Do not.

okay

But it would be spectacular.

I would miss you dearly.

Kill yourselves

Scoots. Don't be a tard.

Squash, don't be pussy.

Literally none of you here are intimidating anymore.

You are a bigger fool for thinking that anyone thinks that. Go take 5 minutes to think about your idiocy, sweetie.

I always read your posts in Gophers voice from Pooh Bear.
Where he whistles when he talks.

OH NOS TAHP BEIN' SO INTIMIDATING WAH WAH WAH.

This is literally the opposite of how I was reacting.

I cannot believe how indimidating and bully you are being. Wow, this is the true power of the deep internets.

You are awfully tsun today.

I cannot believe, that this would happen. I am about to become one of those meme stories. Bullied to suicide on the internet. And no one here tried to stop him. Wow, for shame. Much shame.

I would miss Scoots if he became an hero, but I probably wouldn't lose sleep over it.

As it should be. Why are you so sensitive today?
Are you on the blob.

What have I done to come off as sensitive?

Hello friends, companions.

How are you all?

Scoots is bullying me.

bully his asshole with ur dick

I'm quite well my friend, how are you?

I was in the prior thread wondering why it was so dead all this time.

Oh, Squash. No. Don't say... such denial.

friends if I lay down and get comfy and try and play civ it'll eat my battery too fast and I'll have to get up and be cold at my desk.

but if I'm not playing it then I'll be bored and do nothing when I could be playing civ

Start an ant farm and then boil them after a month.

Take blanket to desk. Idiot.

longer power cords

or this tbh
maxo comfo

Combine the two.

ants scare the shit out of me, so pass.

blanket's too big, it'll get caught under the wheels and stuff.

nah if I have my power cord in my bed I wont leave my bed.

It's been literal months since I sat at my desk, I can't be bedridden 100% again

What a goddamn retard.

Also, Spec.
Give tummy pic.

Wrap it around yourself. Improvise. Adapt. Or perish.

God, no winder the murder rate in chicago is so high.

Chicago is a monument of sin.

no winder.

spec
giv phos pic

I blame the two posts above mine which made me think it was the new thread I clicked into.

I also blame Hu formatting it like Scoots formats his newwalls, and who pays attention to scoots?

deskriddenboys where we at

That's not at all how I imagined you.

lmao, lame excuses

Of shit....

Squiddy literally worse than TP at noticing new threads

oh*

How did you imagine me?

I'm shit, I know.

have my least favorite dia pic

Enjoy your suffering.

Also Squiddy, Hu and I totally roastin' you behind your back.

what the fuck lol

It's actually a very wonderful belly.

Nigga that's just a button up shirt.
Relax.

Don't act like you don't spend time imagining me Squiddy. I know the VRChat opailoli me tarnished your perception, but c'mon.

Yes, but I can imagine the glory under it.

You should show me.

He'd love being the roast

Sometimes imagination is better than reality.

Right? But he wouldn't be able to find his way there.

But who knows~
Not you.

Wow rude
what did I do to deserve this

Exist.

Roast Calamari.

Considering he missed a post that's the same height of an average laptop screen, I'm surprised he even manages to find clothes to put on each morning

Yeah, that was the joke.

I'm gonna fuckken shoot you up

I cannot believe how dim Hu is.

Fuken try it cunt

Calamari is delicious

bump

Fukken try me cunt*
get your memes right

thanks bud

Luka bumps!

FUCK

:)

:eyes:

...what the hell is she eating?
Also, did you get your stuff put together?

Shh, not yet.

:c

cheese on hotdogs
oh and mini pastry bacon filled bites.

no i fell alseep when i got home... ;~; all the parts are safe at least.

say hi to me!

hi

hi scoot how are you

That's a lot of cheese, jeeze.

Oh, rip.

I am up way past my bedtime.

it yummy~

nini

bhi

hi luka how are you

nini

G'night Squash.

blech

hi i dont know you who are you ???

s'well, and you?

im excellent just bored as sin kinda why im here

I'm Squid, I have strong opinions on obscure videogames and like building models based on old robot anime.

The real question is who are you.

the answer is quite simple

i dunno

:c

Same, sort of. Just being a lazy. Post work/nap lazy is good.

oh no! whats wrong

i would say im lazy but i aint got nothing to do

i dunno who u r

im a big faggot fag, does that ring any bells?!

You say that but I don't see an answer, bud.

Nothing to do but shitpost. Not a TERRIBLE thing really.

HERP READ DERP.

Cup?

Bye

no :(

you dont know me so it wouldnt make a difference but heres my 3 hints
-reads manga
-not your typical miko
-just look at her hair!

hey uh scooty maybe u should read a book instead of reading shitposts =///////////

It is like you want me to OD on knawledge.

perhaps.... but is it not better than oding on shitposts???

Cup wouldn't be talking to me.

That's gay, who looks at girls' hair?

Valar morghulis

a little homo like you!

AVE MARIA

It does not make it any less so, little one.

woof woof

-pets-

Out of spite, maybe?
But I realized it as Cup was somewhat arsed by punctuation anyhow.
Never mind, I think I got it.

ew, furry. Hello luka

^_^

Excuse you I'm the straightest.

Cup would talk to me out of spite?

i suppose you're right...!

woof woof wats for lunch lol

;~;
meow

you
mysterious user!

does your mama know you're gay?

tell punjabi papi i said hi~!

Why not?

So, BC, what is poppin' this sunday?

sssssh *pet* its okay luka, you get the thermal paste?

who?
._.

on friday ^_^
i just opened all the boxes and parts and laid them out last night...
and now when i woke up they all beside me.
but i think i'm hungry.

not who i am but my sunday is fine... I'm about to go get some sammies and then probably forget i was posting here for another year
but not just yet....!

>:3 bwahahaha

Got to do what you got to do, what sandwiches?

i was your countryman once in a blue moon ago

avocado sammy with chipotle ranch and a lot of other stuff because i am a disgusting bourgeois dog

Chii, no?

no not even close! hm.. i don't really remember what sorta persona i acted like last time i posted here but i assume it wasnt like however i am now

lol ur saying random things i don't understand....

all pieces to a mystery!

But most likely not Ui, since Ui hasn't even been gone for a year.

a close mark! you're nearing the objective!

So you did live in the house?

what do i do now

the colour red

Oh, Scarlet.
You seem a bit more happy now.

extraordinarily so if i do say so, things are top tier my finnish friend

To the fires with you! Bougie! How could you torture me so?

Get feds and then you going to do it?

How comes?
Winds of change a blowin'?

most likely~

it is so delicious i can not but help myself...!

well i mean its been... 1.5 years? things are quite different these days, very much so

I just heard the whole house went kind of tits up, otherwise no clue what happened other than the great ravioli war.

I dunno maybe, it's possible.

Because he's gone to extreme lengths to not talk to me for no reason.

Notice it this time Squiddy Widdy

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

Sounds like fun! bet it will be so cool!

What else should I have expected, from the Pacific north-west...