Share idea with friends

Fucking normie

This

I sometimes hate STEM.

lewd

What was the idea?

communism

Most of the Stemfags I study with are either massive IDPol liberals or your typical Jordan Peterson dicksucking Youtube comment heros.
I have this one DemSoc friend who works with me though who's woke as fuck and shits on Jesus Capitalists like Bill Gates and gets into arguments about politics all the time. One of the first days I knew him we were doing an SQL lecture and the lecturer had put "Tony Blair" in one of his example tables, the lecturer was telling us what was in the table and in the middle of the lecture theatre he shouted out "War Criminals". A lot of people in the lecture laughed and took it well which was a relief cus I'd never have the balls to do that myself.

Shame he fucking sucks at CS and spends most evenings doing drugs hanging out with his friends in the Labour society though. The guy's a pretty troubled soul.

I don't believe it. Econ in high school was pretty porky but not that much.

this is now a "classcucked friends stories" thread
and more.

that's illegal in my country

Where do you live?
Also thats impossible, everything is ideology.

in one small european country.
kek.

Also, that statement was not entirely true, political science students have to, obviously, talk a lot about their political opinions, but they can't promote any political party or pseudoscience shit like ethnic cleansing.

Read latour

But if you dont believe me, if you have to do a lecture on anything you automatically use your own worldview as an influence on it.

well you better believe it because it literally happened today

Also consider the following:
Anything apart from pure hard science, such as the application of said science, is bound to go hand in hand with ethics. Ethics is pure politics.

Which book?

Yes, but not your political opinions. While you might argue that ideology is hidden in more places in our life than we would agree, I believe that this law is correct one. Science should be separated from ideology as much as possible, in the same way like economy should be separated from ideology as much as possible. It's not harshly enforced, worst thing they can do to you is ban you from participation in academia, and anyone who can not stop his ideology from influencing his research should not be there.

I don't quite understand, you can be full blown "dégenerate" and teach/research if you are good.

What did he mean by this?

More like
which would mean
before: fascist
after: fascist

says the anarchist lol

A large part of Marx and Bakunin's feud was over partcipation in elections, namely Bakunin and the anarchists refusing to partcipate in them. Have you even bothered to read a book or are you just a retard?

Mad that I insulted the old liberal zionist or the dead liberal zionist?

Hot.

Can I meet your friends?

I nerver had such an idea. Well I have a couple of ideas for sites, but I don't enjoy living enough to make the effort to work on them.

I thought "woke" was used to mock SJWs.

I smell a new meme in the making.