Listen up comrades

Listen up comrades
Second round of Alt Right shit fest on this Saturday.
Nine Cities
If any of you are going, stay safe and curb stomp a couple fuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/the-alt-right-stands-at-a-crossroads/536748/
allnewspipeline.com/March_On_Google_Goolag.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which ones?

I'm so glad the alt-right autism isn't in Europe. Braise Allah

Cant find the source, sorry comrade. all the liberal outlets are saying nine rallies but arnt putting up where they will be held.

I know that there will be a "Free Speech" rally in Boston, but I'm not sure about the others.

do u live in boston comrade?
if so remember to warn the blokes to onl attack if attacked first and record EVERYTHING
the "free speech" shit is just so the fascists can be like….
"dumb libTArDS attack a precious Free Speech rally"

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/08/the-alt-right-stands-at-a-crossroads/536748/

I don't much care for Google, but these chucklefucks protesting the company will just let them pretend to be a paragon of enlightenment values.

found the autist-rights next rally….
ripped straight off half/pol/
warn people in the area

Sweden and Finland has this scourge, and they have killed people too. They are the real terror threat of scandinavia.

Mountain View - 1500 Charleston Rd, Mountain View, CA 94043 from
New York City - 111 8th Ave, New York, NY 10011
Washington DC - 25 Massachusetts Ave NW #900, Washington, DC 20001
Austin - 9606 North Mopac Expressway, Austin, TX 78759
Boston - 355 Main St, Cambridge, MA 02142
Atlanta- 10 10th Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
Los Angeles: 340 Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 90291
Pittsburgh - 6425 Penn Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15206
Seattle- 777 6th Street South, Kirkland, WA

allnewspipeline.com/March_On_Google_Goolag.php
This is the one thing I'd trust a website like this to tell me.

No, I live in New York. I'm going to show up to the counter protest even if I have to drag myself all the way over the west side. NYC has very strict weapons rules (no folding knives with blades over 3.5 inches, and the application process for firearms of any sort takes months), so it should be interesting to see how selective the police are about enforcing them. I have years of wrestling experience, so if it comes to that I think I'm going to be just fine.

good on u mate
like i said make sure to let them attack and fuck their own image and get a friend to record shit
remain safe

Holy shit, what pussies. Better tell the parents to stay out though.

Haaaaaahaha right after this fiasco they're trying to double down? Do they expect this will bury the negative coverage? It probably will because police plants in the left and aut-right false-flaggers will start massive smashfests.

How many people have they killed?

I'll post this reminder, nearly word-by-word as I posted in the other thread:

Find friends!
If not in advance, in case you do not have/have not been able of finding any acquaintances to recruit, search a reliable gang from the crowd to stick with. A man is only just a man, but a group is more than merely the parts that it's made out of.

Don't just wander around within the bigger bunch, find a smaller squad to support and be supported by. Trust me, in a tight spot there's nothing more valuable than a friendly pair of hands.

Thanks Tovarisch, I'll froward the locations and dates to everyone I know living in america.

How anti-materialist of you.

the absolute madmen, they will cook like eggs

Are you implying that a band of lads helping and watching for each-other in a situation that might become very chaotic not a safer option than diving into the fray more or less alone?

Finland here.
I remember only a couple of rightist attacks. Hardly a massive problem.

Well there have been at least some random violence, mace and tear-gas attacks against Pride parades, the non-lethal stabbing-incident at a book-publication event in 2013 (the book actually was an study on the extreme-right in Finland), and then there was the deadly assault (video related) last year. A handful of cases.

Of course not. I'm just remarking that "more than the sum of its parts" is rather anti-materialistic, because matter is all there is.

Alt right autism would get bashed so hard it's not even funny. At least with your standard euro neo nazis it's generally an actual fight, those fags wouldn't dare turn up tbh

Fuck off, if altrighters kill your porky handlers, we will be happy.

Reminder that Richard Spencer is the heir to several cotton farms, placing him squarely amongst the ranks of the big bourgeoisie.

Reminder that Spencer is a CIA shill

Literally where? All the others are major cities.

Google headquarters

We need file lawsuits against Spencer to strip him of his property. That's the source of his power after all.
Always be non violent expect when defending yourself of course and try to document as much as possible all the laws Nazis break and Spencer's liability to it.

Fellow new yorker here. Probably going to saturday as well. Good luck

Just be well equipped guys, very well equipped. Share with comrades equipment too.

Reminder that he will die soon just like you.

I feel like this whole thing is becoming one big LARP/cosplay session but good luck anyone going. Always good to see resistance to these cunts

I was under the impression the city pulled the Boston rally's permit. If it's still on I gotta be there