youtube.com/watch?v=RwMRkt770vc
imgsu.net/image/AJJM
youtu.be/6SZTNwPZ1Q8
youtu.be/1Y9Easi-46w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

op is homo

Mayb.

Hmu if you want a link to the custom campaigns I have.

first

Guess who just caved and bought games on sale

link me over discord when you can so i can dl them when i get home

am I cute?

I WANT to be cute

bestgirl

this but unironically

You fagets ain't seen a webm this lit

sup peeps?

who's getting snow? :p

this

You

Not me :(

oooh it's a blizzard^^

Meeeee
I did

Why are there no controllers out there with tactile d pads

I want my controlled to be as clicky as my keyboard

Why is there a L4D2 mod campaign for the Fire Temple and Forest Temple but not the Water Temple, Spirit Temple, or Shadow Temple?

Then stop being a fucking console peasant, faggot.

Because the Water Temple was gay and no one ever remembers the other two

Forest Temple music and the Bolero of Fire are 🔥🔥🔥

Shadow Temple was good though

Bitch nigga who said anything about consoles

I'm looking for a PC controller

Dick Temple.

Sure is lively in here tonight.

Oh wow they just rescinded States ability to have legally sanctioned marijuana programs

RIP Legal Weed

I really like Requiem of Spirit, and the Spirit Temple and Shadow Temple were objectively more interesting from a mechanical viewpoint.

haha yes

haha yes

You done fucking goofed. A mouse and keyboard is a million times better than a controller.

who is still here?

It is as dead as I am

Not for every single game in existence though

You co tinuw to impress me with your autism

blame lloyd

Seriously though you have to be next level retarded to play certain games with a keyboard and mouse

The only set up that is superior in any situation is a yoke/joystick and pedals. Other than that, a mouse and keyboard is best.

Your spelling continues to give me physical pain.>>1963500

The only set up that is superior in any situation is a yoke/joystick and pedals. Other than that, a mouse and keyboard is best.

Your spelling continues to give me physical pain.

Dark souls, hollow knight, fuck any platformer really, nearly all emulated games, I could go on about how assblastedly wrong you are

Any RPG, Platformer, Bmup or Smup is inherently better with controller.

Any racing game is better with controller, especially if it's a wheel and peddles.

Any flight sim is better with controller, especially if it's a HOTAS.

I would completely disagree with literally everything you just said.

I will list this all out. RPGs are much better with a mouse and keyboard, and to point look at WoW, or literally any other MMORPG. The amount of control you have at your fingers is insane.

As for FPS, which is virtually all other console games, just look at the fact that consoles require aim assist to compete, while PC does not.

Flight sims were my stated exception, and I wouldn't call a HOTAS setup to be a 'controller' in the general context. Neither would I compare a steering wheel a controller.

A yoke and pedals is by far the best thing to fly with, but come on, we all know we are talking about standard console controllers.

Now you're just baiting

Alright, look at the Fallout and Elder Scrolls series. Pretty much your standard RPG. Best with a keyboard.

And come on, console games are all virtually FPS's, usually with some sort of stealth element to them.

You sir do not play video games

No, I just don't play trash.

This is about the only controller I would accept as being useful, and I'm sure you see where I am going with this.

Swapping images is hard.

Kill yourself tbh

Can't. Too busy being a PC master race.

But the new OP is BadDog, so what changed?

See you Space Cowboy...

Dunno why he's leaving out racing games, because you're right there. The rest is pretty false though.

The good ones barely even work with a controller.
Far better on a keyboard from an objective sense. More fingers individually pressing buttons is always a good thing for control. They might be comfier on a controller, or feel better to you because you're more used to them that way, but you simply have more control on a keyboard.

Although maybe, MAYBE 3D beat-em-ups (i.e. DMC and the like), but only because of the weird way they use directional inputs.

>ON MY /anumus/

To be fair, I included joysticks and pedals as well as yokes, assuming steering wheels were understood as being grouped up in that.

How is Gravity Rush anyways?

Never played it

They most assuredly are not.

I've literally never played a SHMUP on a controller, and BMUP is only because of Golden Axe.

FWIW I also have trouble hitting any control group past 4 with any reliability in starcraft.

The quintessential ones are designed around them. :^)

In those situations the crucially important part is the analog control though. As much as I love my flightstick and shit, even just a regular gamepad becomes better for those games.

Then why say it's better on one?

Rebind them to better stuff, I guess? That's standard fare in any FPS for weapons past 4.

By Rin, Wizardry was designed around a keyboard, why should it's clones be considered any different? :^)

Because using a bomb four keys away from focus is a pain in the ass, and it'd be far easier to do so with the controller.

Also an analog stick is more efficient for any top-down or side-view situation with free movement.

What the fuck am I going to rebind my control groups to without unbinding things I literally need more?

Squid is gay

SHMUP and BMUPs are better with controllers imo

Anything platformer and anything that you have to drive with is also good with a controller

Everything else is mouse/keyboard

I will yield that some platformers can feel better on keyboard, but there's no way in hell you'll convince me keyboard is generally better for them.

Basically what I said.

Real Time strategy, and FPS, lose far too much precision on controller.

mobas are much better with gamepad/controller too :^)

What would you say is the standard then?

Actually it is the variable control. A keyboard can't easily duplicate the finesse you can get with a stick.

Also what the fuck is this bump and shump shit?

Autism terms

It's a good thing Im fluent in autism

The quintessential RPG franchises are Final Fantasy, and Dragon Quest, so.

Both are designed for - and control better with - controllers, so.

Beat 'em up and Shoot 'em up

r e b i n d s
Also who wants bomb next to focus and not next to shoot

Analogue movement is almost NEVER relevant in those realms. Especially side-on.

Shit man I dunno.

no u

You just have much better control over what you do and don't press. Really, Dustforce was the game that convinced 100% that it's just better.

What on earth do you think the word "analogue" means?

I think you greatly overestimate the dominance of the JRPG. Dragon Quest especially, a series known for only selling in japan at all ever. Even most JRPGs have always been directly following on the western CRPG's coattails for their entire lifespan.

They're almost entirely menus. Those don't control better with anything.

Bump this shump, user.

you are the gayest

In my defense, I am both drunk and trying to heal 25 noobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3ByxZx4q7w

wrong i am

What's a new game that recently came out that's pretty fun?

Been pretty bored lately and want something to play

Preferably something that's not multiplayer

I literally just said I don't have it next to focus.

Thumb sticks have a lot more control over where you move and how much you move there, which is why they're inherently better than four key bois doing the same thing.

And that's why fat-fingering is a thing unique to keyboards. :^)

You mean that game that does 90% of the platforming for you, and the inputs are more about what you're hitting, where, when and why than about where you're going and how you're getting there?

Like.

Because FFXV has Armiger, and XIV is an MMO?

And western RPGS tend to have more horizontal growth than vertical?

Even though every Final Fantasy game, even well into modern - mechanically - is more about vertical growth?

And also how JRPGs are more about the global story, and WRPGs the personal?

Outside of the numbers menu game that all vertical-scaling RPGs deal with, they haven't really been more menu since, like, 2006.

NieR: Automata
:^)

Squid is the bad kind of gay, though

Watching this without sound, they are very floppy

#gangang

Believe it or not, I haven't played that yet
I'll download it and check it out

Wow, wtf, Soto.

It's almost like you're just a shitter or something dess.

Floppygang!

that's gay bruh

I wasn't kidding when I say I rarely ever play vidya

I just built a 2k gaming computer to watch anime and play VNs lol
I used to play games alot when I was younger but I lost interest once I started going out and socializing

almost as gay as Liliana

youtube.com/watch?v=BS2-jDR325U

nothing comes close to me

also this finally came in !!

You said you wanted it though.

I'm genuinely struggling to think of a game where it matters that actually has analogue controls.
Twin stick shooters I guess? Maybe the one or two shmups which actually have analogue control?

who UNIRONICALLY does that, seriously?

You have really not played much dustforce. You need some real specific inputs to be even vaguely efficient with that game's movement.

I haven't played FFXV so fuck I dunno, and XIV is a blatant WoW clone.

Barely? Depends on the game really. It's a relatively minor thing though. tbh I'm not really certain what you mean though

The fuck WRPGs have you been playing? WRPGs are far more likely to focus on broader, societal (in-game societies, not social commentary societal) and cultural (ditto) issues, with wider reaching and more impersonal effects, whereas JRPGs are usually far more character driven, if only through being more linear.

They also haven't been relevant since, like, 2006.

But you don't like lewd, so how gay can you really be?

ffxiv a blatant wow clone

r u okay squids

u can be ultra gay without being lewd

I think that is most of the point, no?

It is about sexual preferences, largely.

Someone play L4D2 with me, I wanna do one of these OoT maps but the AI really doesn't understand how to Zelda.

play with me tomorrow

idk you can call it an everquest clone maybe I never bothered to play that

but yeah, it really is. AAR anyway, obviously

Only if you get on mic and whisper lewd stuff to me

And who is "me" in this sentence?

I don't know if anyone unironically plays L4D2 without VoIP, but I'm not whispering lewd things.

Then again my sis is in my room knocked out on my bed, I don't want to wake her up with me being autistic playing vidya lol

Cato

A weeb believes JRPGs are the standard for RPGs

Who knew

Ecks Dee

Just put your name on for fucks sake.

But it's better when I am not here, right?

That's clearly a man with a bad wig.

Damn it took me a while but I finally caught up to all of Komi-san

Where is Sonata?

good question

Lilianas are acceptable stand-ins, though

no

Shoveling is hard x_x

-leaves warm blankets out for Ika, with a bottle of special seasoning oil for her new pan wrapped up in it. Is worried about her being cold and looks around for her with a tiny, forlorn squeak-

what were you shoveling?

For you especially. I'm led to believe you live in the NE where that shit hit hard.

-adds a pillow to the pile, wondering who this Ika is-

Laci is actually pretty cute

-hopes it was a gluten free pillow and looks up at you-

snow. at least it was light and fluffy... just lots. and the snowblower broke :(

Yeah, I'm like right here ish.

Some people hate her a lot.

but her face is annoying
she does have boobs, I guess

-pets the Sonata-

Nooo!
you need one of those pushy-lawnmoweresque-things

they look like they are fun.

^-^

:c

-attempts to obtain Sonata's discord-

*pet*

nope.jpg
That looks close to boston where they got hammered.
It's bad enough being close to one of the lakes. It likes to dump and dump and dump on some places nearby.

oh, I forgot that was me

Most of those there at the time would disagree

The fuck does this shit even mean?

He gets all passive aggressive if you miss a single one of his "cute pic saved :)" posts or where he "meows" for whatever reason. It's best to not take it to heart.

-is Sonata_Blue#3600-

Oh well would you look at that

Nier is actually pretty fun

My 2tb hard disc arrived but I'm cozy and watching bad TV who wants to come help me install it

Don't be a lazy shit.

:c

I am thouroughly annoyed every time someone posts twice at me even though that is exactly what I tell them to do when I miss one of their posts. /s

-is impressed by sonata dubs-

you shoulda said that earlier!

It’s a common favourite for GotY

But why even care if you miss a post?

Just for the ass.

because I enjoy talking to these people

mmhm, i'm like 40 min north of boston.

all the shores are getting flooded too. full moon + storm + high tide is bad, mmkay?

I intentionally ignore most people's posts.
It's fun.

wew lad

But I have to fix all the wiring

Anyhow how are you fuck tards?

Zzz...

*pet pet*
nini lukies

Did the government happen to pay for yours as well?

see

I wish the government would pay for my computer.

same

I worked 6 weeks of overtime at the factory to get mine.
I hope it doesn't break.

no i had this thing called a job

I worked I never end up buying any of the parts I want/need because I just blow my money on other stupid purchases and then realize I need to be an adult and save more than the decent bit I am to get mine.

Why get one of those when based Trudeau gives everything to you and blames all of those mean old people for working and saving?

Fucking moron.

But I can get Subway daily and a $2000k+ computer???

But I'm lazy

I begged my parents for money

*and

not unless you're livin in syrupland
last I checked you were in america's asscrack

Subways is kind of hit or miss though.
My rig was only a grand.

Don't be a nigger.

Iowa is one of the most welfare dependent states.

lake effect snow i meant.

hopefully people have gas heating in case the electric goes out. none of any of that sounds good.

huh guess I'm closer to the promised land

You live in Iowa?

I'm poor and have a lot of practice manipulating people what do you expect me to do

u can manipulate me pls

Not enough to manipulate them into a relationship.

You beat me to it

I'm gonna need a hospital visit for this burn

i got manipulated into giving my change away by a homeless man on a street corner in piss covered rags once

weak

damn XSeed, chill yo shit.

cute

Bard does.

And I stand corrected: Iowa is only marginally worse about it than Texas by various metrics either per capita or relative to amount paid in/received out.

It's 30th or slightly higher in most rankings with Texas being dead middle in some, upper teens in others.

I thought it would be in the upper 30s like KY, MO, or SD.

A job obvs.

I should have gotten on that shit when I was up there.
Now I'm just in Missouri.
Granted I'm only like 3 hours from where I was.

I find the cutest!

Don't let the stats fool you
it's shit here

we're full
go away

Joplin?

You're shittier than here in every way.
Why would anyone choose to live in Iowa?

you do a good job

Joplin is more than 3 hours from Iowa.

Pixiv and danbooru are dangerous.
You'll spend hours looking and then realize your folder has 11,000 images of kawaii anime girls!

the only reason I'm here personally is family

I've had friends here since before I had memories so that was nice
the layout of most of the state is fantastic too
we have half solid infrastructure for everywhere you'd have to go
like I don't know jack shit about highways or roadways and I could navigae up to 2 hours away from Cedar Rapids and Find my way back in justabout any direction

Still, I spent most of my early childhood in Texas
The only downside I guess is the massive amount of mexibros

the winters are great
not a fan of hurricanes but its pretty rare

goddamn it I slept when I didn't mean to
which was enough that I won't be able to sleep tonight
But I'll still be tired tomorrow

Bard. We should go to the Zoo in Omaha sometime.

you can tell because you have the dambooru filenames

I thought you were saying you were three hours from where you originally were in MO, which was northeast of KC, I thought. 3ish hours only made think of either southwest or central MO.

The Mexicans and the old white people who have way less money than they try to act like they do are the worst parts about this state.

Nah. My old place in Iowa.

I just wish Danbooru was a bit more organized.
It's a pain digging through 115 pages of girls only to get 16 good images!
youtu.be/KVKFmwOQusw

I'm pretty sure yuou said you had before but have you ever been there before?

Unless I'm misremembering I think I remember talking about the domes with you

Damn though I love that place
I remember visiting a few times on field trips and going with the family
The aquamarine is fucking fantastic and I'm pretty sure they even have an imax theatre

Fuck dude I touched a little penguin there once who was chilling out near the giraffes for some reason with a few of his bros near the fence

It was awesome

people generally ruin everything

I don't really like Omaha, but I use to go there a lot as a kid.
Was up there like, a week ago with family.

You're like the only person near me from here so I figured we could go shit around in the city sometime.

Most of the midwest/middle America is honestly shit.
I've been through so many different areas of it and it's decent enough to visit for the quaintness of being away from everything but realistically, it's just dead with little employment that you want and lacking anything really worth sacrificing to live away from it all.
I get the desire to live rural since that's my upbringing but it's just not really worth what you lose.
I do miss farmers' markets that aren't just hipsters. And getting actual, dubious origins produce from a suspicious redneck/"country nigger" that is actually ripened naturally, "n-word" there not even being a slur like usual but their own name for themselves.

I always tell people Missouri is a good place to grow up, but I don't want to die here.

haha yeah but I dont live around there anymore

it's been so long since I've been around omaha but something Ill never forget is the god awful infrastructure

you dont have to piss around the metro to get to work or anything do you? That'd be a shit fest

I dont like when a road diverges into individual bridgeways

it's scary and I get paranoid the bridge is going to break or I'm going to slide off one of the sides

I have "lamb and mint" chips and they're actually okay.

May god have mercy on our poor australian souls.

all that semen is ruining your taste buds

I could just come get you dude.
I don't mind long drives.

And I don't live in Omaha. I'm in a rural town now.

City roads are shit.

Anytime I've gone back, I just have a feeling of nostalgia in the worst way. Not some traumatic bullshit but just the feelings of how truly...nothing it is. It's like a place where people are stuck, doing nothing, wanting nothing, just tethered there.

you have pies too
give some pies to the murricans

It's stagnant here.
I see everyone I use to see doing the same shit as 10 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=VS08cWZrlQA

That might be some fun as an idea here in the future or something
that's quite a commitment though
maybe a a weekend thing
Washington Iowa is damn near illinois and its about a 3 to 5 hour trip one way

I could get you a Grey Hound.

fuk u cunt I'll ruin your tastebuds in a second

we've had pie flavoured chips in the past

That always has been and always will be the fate of anything rural.

And that really obnoxious type of people in small towns that tried to act rich because they made...$60,000 annually.

Admittedly higher than median but Christ, not as much as they had their head so far up their own asses about.

idk if i'm ready for another dog yet

Everyone here is broke.
There are like, 5 people in the county that make more than 100K a year and they stand out.

The bus, Bard.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwMRkt770vc

Hewwo :)

Yan wants me to tell you he loves you, Bard.

Cute

when u wanna slep but then u play resident evil 1 in source engine with alexandra instead for 2.5 hrs am i right reddit

Aye, siwmae.

Lili and I just beat the REsident Evil 1 mod in L4D2.

We're both' retarded.

Sinni!

Hmm, never really was a big fan. Though, I liked him more than John Stewart.
Also, did you see?
imgsu.net/image/AJJM

REEEEElo

I can't fucking believe lilililinainainia turned out to be a retard.

what up mythbusters, mythbuster here. and i'm about to bust SOME MYTHS

how could you like anyone more than stewart?

and colbeer dropped his character when he went to the late show

squids squids squids

ur dumb.

We both searched the entire freaking area like seventeen times looking for a key.

A key in a room that I had only lightly poked my head in once because it was a hero closet and was resing someone.

It took us an hour to do the dormitories because we just kept overlooking simple shit.

Yes, I watched one show and dropped it.
Still miss David Lettermen though.

Tooooo cute!

You are wrong because I enjoy left-leaning talkshows and my opinion is the only correct one

morningu

I'm going to go lie down for a nap.
Back in like an hour.

But John Oliver is the only good one!

LAST WEEK

TUH NOIGHT

Heyo! How are you doin?

Person!!

ur gay :)

I have a job I'm just poor

No, he is just the best!

SINNI!

Your the best~!

You

Good evening

oh shit I haven't eaten anything today

uh oh

time to sleep bubs

nini
kis kis hug hug pat pat pet pet
xoxoxo

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

eat u stinker. also gn.

Yeah, me too.

Naan, tripfaf circlejerlers.

Go eat!

night night, rest well

first meant for

if only

Absolutely impossible

riiight

Self-doubt only leads to regret and then anguish!
On a brief tangent. When did Will Keith become a neppu?

Shit kept crashing on me at first but I fixed it

My sister was chillin in my room asking me why 2B sounds like such a bitch

Gotta love dat ass

says the cute one

goodbye friend

have good sleeps, count many sheeps

but im fat

Good joke~

So? Eating is still important

I have no sense of humor

Yet you just joked

youtu.be/6SZTNwPZ1Q8

must have been a joke using truth as the punchline

so silly

fine, I'll be silly one and you can be the cute one

Hmpf.

blast it

why even live

got me fucked up

To sleep of course!

Hey I heard ur looking for a doggo

Who is will keith?

I missed this post!

Is that a yes?

wat

hmph. Not much choice in the matter

A katana enthusiast with a slight speech impediment.
youtu.be/1Y9Easi-46w
Good night~!

sQUID SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

cute doggo

ahhh hello I'm back hello how are you all

I win!

sleep well

Rate my gaming rig

;_;

30% slower than some other dogs / 10

you were only here for 2 whole seconds!

i'm sorry I got distracted :(

did Kanra talk about Jeff Sessions' views on weed on here

and a day later, Jeff Session decides to remove the policy protecting states from federal interference regarding marijuana?

probably just a coincidence.

Jeff 'marijuana is only slightly less harmful than heroin' sessions

I am disappointed!

sorry :(

want

yes, I mentioned that, and the other things he said.

I was comparing him to Canada's Attorney General, who's working on the legalization and regulation of weed up here, setting standards and limits.

now no more disappearing!

Also I couldn't rest so I'm back.

I'll stay here forever and ever!

Welcome back! Gonna wake up george soon if u wanted to hang

I'm good.
Thank you though.

no broblem :)

Gonna make him watch 50 shades of grey and shit

Good boy.

Maybe I will have to eat my words when I accidentally disappear myself..

I'm a girl >:C

also rippy, where you dippin to?

;_;

Good girl!

the tubes
The utubes corrupt all!

Push me to the edge
All my friends are dead

do ur best not to be completely corrupted.

i've never seen that anime, is it good?

it's k, it's Americans that define America, not your politicians.

Tried to make a new thread but the frontpage cucked me

I'll pull you with me when you throw me out a window

I am trying, so tempting!

The site sucks~

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

is life of a famous rapper an endless party, with character defining violence?

doesn't the fact they're blatantly appealing to you diminish your joy of the lyrics?

bard buard