Cops get called

Oh. And that second image is what they found when actively searching some "leftist extremists" flat for weapons. Yeah…
taz.de/!5433015/

Well you gotta admit though, it's good they got that slingshot off the streets

What's the SSA?
Who trashed everything? The cops or the "criminal"?

Cops ordered the estate trustee to destroy everything, the criminal died and they never invastigated or took action against him.

As anecdotal as when Varg got raided by the French police and had his shotgun confiscated.

He has probably an appointment scheduled with the SSA anyways.

one of these is not like the others

it's all just the usual nazi stuff, really.

sorry i forgot, the SSA = Staatsschutzabteilung, english State Security Department

I assume you ordered them by severity, you're basically okay with child rapists.

i'm not sure if nazis really got this desperate with their attempts at smearing that they just dont care anymore how retarded they look or if this is some sort of joke i just don't get

Who the fuck order things by severity when you make a list characterizing a group?

Autism

So the cops let this guy be and just disposed of the files after his death. Sounds like they're really cracking down on reactionaries.

Hey faggot, you're the one who accused a dead man of being a child rapist with no evidence. In the article you linked it says nothing about paedophilia.

There are a lot of KKK members infliltrated in the police m8. Depends on the area tho.

If it's East Coast it's quite possibly that. Report it to an officer with higher rank he will fuck them over. Knowing cops they will because "it's their job" they're "automated" sometimes you can use that to your advantage.

lol
unless they found corpses in his house, who the fuck cares? what is up with this digital book burning on the left? what gives one man authority to police art on the walls of another man? are you for an… art hierarchy or some other mental bullshit? who cares what other people put on their walls?
wew, wrong opinion, behead the infidel!
victimless crime

basically cops did the right thing
if a crime happened, it happened, what are you gonna do about it, turn back time?
cops should focus on crime prevention if you ask me

pretty sure dead people who cant even commit crimes anymore should be somewhere on the bottom of the list of priorities for the police

it's a known fact that german police is in collusion with fascists, they're just protecting their own

FUCK THE REST OF THE WORLD, AMIRITE. USA ONLY REAL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

applies to nazis in germany too. there might be nazis inside the police forces.

sorry I didn't read the OP but it's almost always stupid shit so what did you expect

take your meds

Thing is, this is Germany which is not in a state of emergency. They can't seize property (sorry lads) at will.

Also, the article could be biased to make the police look bad. This is only fair, right-wingers, liberals, nazis, all published biased stories, why would the left not do that ?

That guy probably just liked political stuff. He can get far more trouble for the Hitler poster, which is illegal unlike the Che one, than for the guns.
The cop received money from Germany (government known for The Holocaust™, attacking people, involvement in human trafficking, child rapists, anti-semitism, semitism, …).

This thread is unusually autistic. Is this a raid?

Not leftypol's fault there's a massive correlation between owning a framed picture of Hitler and being a stupid cunt.

Butthurt

why is this board called politically incorrect? what politically incorrect do the posters here even have?

This isn't a liberal board you illiterate.

lol that's an understatement to the say the very least.
the far right/reactionary AfD is the party that all cops vote for, the police doesn't even hide that they are good friends with pegida (reactionary/liberturd/zionist fake-grassroots movement).
also, we have state elections in september and all bourgeois-liberal media papers and tv channels including those that sell themselves as "liberal-left" publish numerous articles designed to help the AfD while our only proper leftist (socdem/commi) party is painted negatively. they all outright lie and sell the AfD as "new workers party" when in reality their political program is extremely reactionary anti-worker's rights. the goal is to get them into the bundestag and the leftist party out so we end up with no opposition to the reactionary/liberturd mainstream in the parliament at all.

yall even politically correct when it comes to race, one of the more obvious things that go against the narrative

i swear, commies are like some sort of weirdos who want to be edgy but too afraid to actually offend anyone
Holla Forums is a type of guy too lazy to go to work on monday so he makes a whole lifestyle about not going to work on monday being this heroic virtuous thing the rest of us should try

Except the Nazi underground in Germany isn't known for victimless or thought crimes. They have been killing dozens of Turkish people in broad daylight, with the consent of the State Security Agency. Nazis here don't fuck arround, this isn't burgerland where right-wing activism restricts itself to freeze peach rallies.

You must be a literal child if you choose your patchwork ideology based on what is the most edgy. It's also edgy to shit in the middle of the street, that doesn't mean you should actually do it.

you need to go back
>>>Holla Forums

what if i told you the nazis were rapists during wwii lol

I always found nazis fucking hilarious. All they talk about is the evil kikes and how they want to kill them but can't even own up to the one thing that went right for them during the only period of time they were relevant.

who's that semon demen?

Quads beat dubs, nigger

That probably means he was a government agent or working as an informant.
NPD is like the only nazi organization German courts refused to illegalize because it's so heavily infiltrated it'd be a huge mess to deal with the nazis without incriminating the agents and the hundreds of informants.

I'm gonna be honest. Even as much as I'm pro-gun, keeping full auto firearms proudly displayed in the window in a place where that's completely illegal is stupid as fuck.

Guns aren't hard to fucking hide and practicality beats any form of "MUH GUN RITES"

Why did you mention that you assumed the order of severity before saying he's OK with child rapists? Is there something you'd like to tell us, user?

This is actually what I was constantly trying to get at, small wonder the Nazi missed it.

Probably one of the most Reddit-tier thread I've ever seen on this board.

Idk, maybe I'm the only one who's bothered when he threw "child rapists" between drug dealing (victimless crime) and antisemitism- thoughtcrime.

Yeah, you're the only one that arranged the things Nazis are most guilty of by "thing I disagree with morally the most"

Wtf you're talking about, Achmed? I'd kill a pedo without hesitation.