Which side would you chose if you were sent back in time to the Spanish Civil War

Which side would you chose if you were sent back in time to the Spanish Civil War

I would choose the POUM t b h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3iKIuEgZMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PCE, POUM is trotskyist scum, CNT had good intentions but you can't trust anarkids

I'd GTFO since I know the leftists are gonna lose.

i mean they couldnt even trust themselves to produce weaponry for the war effort, so…

You could try to change history, idk maybe your not the only one sent back

I would try my best to reduce the infighting because come on guys, you hold the capital and most of the country, how the fuck can you lose this one.

Cnt for sure.

Well Germany and Italy helped Francofuck, but the Spanish Civil War is the biggest example of the shitshow leftists create because of ideology split

Then you should join the government and keep largo caballero in office by finding a way to bring guns to the country without soviet support.

CNT would be the hardest, i can't imagine what it felt like to get fucked over by the rest of the republicans

I'd join the gov't and convince them to delay the referendums in Catalonia and Basque Country because maybe now is not the time.

cnt/fai have the best girls and hats and ideology

i choose them :)

Probably the communists.
The Anarchists were too busy teaching Esperanto and get their Esperantist mayors shot to win the war.

Yeah but which communists
Libertarian Marxists or Marxist-Leninists

The MLs

The poum would have it worst. Their party was illegalized, it's leaders killed and it's supporters jailed. They were also accused of being a fascist false flag organization, while at the same time their militias were fighting in the front without knowing any of this.
All of this was carried by the republican government under the orders of the soviet union.

The infighting wasn't caused by separatism but by two stances about revolution, continue it now or after the war. (Cnt and poum wanted revolution to continue because the government, even when it was controlled by the pce, it wanted to return to the capitalist liberal democracy.

The war itself was caused (partly) by separatism.

No it wasn't. The war was caused because the divide between the left and the right reached a critical point, with political assasinations, where there were two big coallitions created, the frente popular and the one from the right (can't remember the name).
Nor catalonia nor the basque country were the ones to start the war.
The ones who started it were a military group after the popular front won the elections of 1936 who wanted to fight communism because they feared a workers revolution. Ironically, they caused it after they started the war.

Easy question

POUM is the special snowflake answer

Why is that? My ideas align more with those guys

It was a small group, ideologically ambiguous (they are often labeled as trots but they weren't exactly that), more disorganized than the other left orgs and with worse equipment (the equipment in general was bad during the war, but at least the ussr supplied more stuff to the PCE), and they weren't as decisive during the war (the CNT for example was very important at the beginning of the war to defend Barcelona).

They were a communist party that rejected the soviet union

POUM is the only correct answer, the stalinscum crushed the revolution and lost the war.

youtube.com/watch?v=g3iKIuEgZMs
wrong

CNT

But why

Do you even need to ask?