Suicide is illegal because wage slavery is too profitable

Suicide is illegal because wage slavery is too profitable

this post really made me think

when i was highly depressed i was very attracted to the idea of mass voluntary suicides.
(that sounds very people's temple, but i do mean voluntary. if even one person is mildly pressured into it then the point is lost.)

society would either have to stop being so shit, or collapse. so went the fantasy anyway. with clearer thinking the thing that stands out most to me is that it's still a liberal-individualist sort of fantasy - just a particularly sacrificial one - and so useless. there was also the middle-way fantasy of having literal suicide booths a-la futurama, operating on a similar principle but as a less drastic statement - essentially being "well, if life really does get too shit then there's a free-and-painless way to turn the power off", which (by merits of being small scale, individualised and peaceful) are much more comprehensible in the current paradigm.

in many ways i do think that - even when not illegal, there's basically that same case against suicide today, from a sort of cynical structural perspective rather than anyone in power caring about the human cost. (however at the same time i'm sceptical - ironically - of the overall case for a sort of liberal-humanist "my body my rules" approach even here, since there are wider considerations.) so who knows.

Don't worry, as the Roman Empire got increasingly horrible to live in, it collapsed into violence as people fought to either kill competition and improve their conditions or die and end their suffering. Pretty soon the same will happen and you'll find a way to die fighting someone.

In what kind of shithole is suicide illegal?

suicide is for losers, you deserve gulag you cuck

keep being a slave while I relax here in my armchair
death is the ultimate freedom

a retard.

Who's in the wrong here? The one who selfishly commits suicide at the cost of the happiness of everyone around him, or the one around the one committing suicide who want him to keep on living against his own wishes just so that the majority can keep feeling happy?

Can a little handgun like that real blow off half your head like that?

Who honestly gives a flying fuck If suicide is illegal?

What is the state going to do to you? Kill you?

it can
you see, heads they are like watermelons…

Well a human head is really just a pile of mush held in place by your skull, if you can break the skull the entire thing is going to fall apart like a big hot mess.

Suicide is selfish, and unethical
Read Kant

kant also said it was wrong to jerk off. read schopenhauer.

Arthur "I fucking hate my life" Schopenhauer ?
He's funny to read and pretty interesting but I would not take him too seriously.

That's not what pessimism is about, and you know it.

All it takes is a little push…

REALLY GETS MY CORTEX IN A VORTEX
REALLY MAKES ME THINK
REALLY GETS THOSE NUERONS A FIRIN'
REALLY FIRES UP THE OL' NOODLE

Suicide is seen as morally wrong becaue the more manpower is widely available, the cheaper it is for our overlords to apply said manpower.

This is as true today as it was at the birth of the Christian church.

Why do you think unemployment is endematic to all the system, it's to control the inflation cost of labour. If you allow for full employment, labour would behave like a limited currency.

whenever I think about how much life is shit and that I better be dead I also remind myself that killing myself is letting the bourgs win so I think that if ever I truly would want to kill myself I would do it in a way that's gonna make a change or help others. and that's how I developed sympathy for Suicide Bombers.

fyi suicide is "illegal" solely so the police can have a legal right to break down your door and save your dumbass life

So you can continue working for porky for minimum wage

Ethics is a spook, read Stirner

don't forget about big pharma also selling more drugs you will be forced at gunpoint to take. can't do it if your dead.