Personal advice

Give me a very Real and factual reason as to why I shouldn't use the wealth I was born with (which I totally deserve to be born with,but that's another issue) for the concentration of Capital into fewer hands, for my own well-being, instead of turning away fron financial fiat-currency.

)I deserve to live like a king even if everyone else starves, but I would gleefully break my dully deserved bread to share since im not evil
)I understand Capitalism exists for us(those born with wealth),and that the stock market is more of a private club than a roulette
)I understand that Corruption and Political Parties depend on capitalism,feeding on the selfish ego of politicians
)I don't think proles deserve anything,however a GIFT is given without merit

So;why should I stop oppressing proles and,instead, do charity towards them?

You probably shouldn't, but the 7 billion other people on the planet should try to murder you.

you shouldn't

I am superior to the proles, they MUST be grateful towards me.

Why?
I once knew a youth who lived in the streets, but lo! he was a masturbator.
Thus it was the most fitting of places for him to live in(the street),as he was naught. but a rat!

do whatever the fuck you want
have fun with your money you were lucky enough to born with
but don't get mad when people want things to change
sage because i dont actually believe you're rich

No, I deserve what I have.

I don't get mad, I am perpexled. If a murderer commits a crime;why does he not plead "guilty"?

are the workers unware of their own personal moral and ethical misgivings?

Because it's in the proleteriats self interest to eliminate capitalism just like it is in the interest for the bourgeoisie to profit off of capitalism.

==Read Stirener**

Damnit I fucked up the red text

I OBSERVE this amuses you.
are you an Onanist too?

What makes them think they're entitled to that??

it is preposterous to think they have an intrinstic right to increase their material welfare.
NO. It is Morally Superior for me to be rich since a masturbator can't handle wealth and they would starve.

What makes you think that morality is even real?

My property, I…

No reason at all. You're bourgeois; act in your class interest.

i would have no problem if it was real, I am fully aware of poverty and all it's consequences and of luxurious spending of inbred elites and it does not make me lose sleep at night.

MY interest? It's thank to my wealth that your kind live so comfy.

I don't live very comfily at all. Had sleep for dinner twice this week already.

As I said, act in your class interest and I act in mine.

nigga the fuck are you even trying to argue. Act however the fuck you want. We'll do the same, if that involves hanging you and 'your kind' from a tree then so be it.

People are OK with one meal a day.

Then there's not issue with me celebrating your kind's children dying of hunger??

i dont understand. proles should ADMIRE the Gentry.

If they were okay with it they wouldn't want to do something about it, like first try to bargain with the bourgeoisie as individuals, then as a collective, then go beyond bargaining when that doesn't work and look towards a type of action that negates your existence as such or even try to overcome the whole situation that dichotomizes individuals into productive subjects with the consequences thereof. I know I'll be doing either of those over having an incredibly limited and caged mode of existence while you sit there with almost everything you want.

No, but we might think hanging is too quick if you do that.

Whomst in the fuck told you to do this?

At least there were no gorilians this time.

It's another episode of 'ledditor tries to seem rich and educated', so just relax and laugh at the faggot. You can tell, because his posts are full of misunderstandings of spelling and grammar.

I deserve what I have tho.

Why?
You would DARE attack me, being a masturbator yourself?

i know that charity keeps the wealth gap from closing.

You did not answer my question. So let me rephrase it. Why should humans act in the interests in morality and what justifies morality? Why should humans not act purely within their self interests and disregard things such as morals, God, state, property, rights, and other fixed ideas which humanity thinks they most act for?

But how do you know? Couldn't I just say that whatever you consider wrong is just arbitrary line which you have defined to make you feel good? Is there any thing even slightly concrete about morals?

You don't. You already wouldn't if you accrued your wealth like the usual borugeois does; extracting surpluses and managing them, but you literally said you nepotistically acquired what you own.

Back to reddit tbh, this is low tier.

To begin with, why should they NOT?
Even if they "should not", the still MUST do it.
even if common sense,biology, NAY!, even if mankind itself should be erased forever in a storm of blooshed, let it be done, I think it's most beatiful for such things to happen,rather than the dreaded alternative.

I DESERVE what I have, I do not masturbate.
had I masturbated, my family would have deprived my of my wealth.

thus, I learn the muh privilege I was born with-i am the serpent that bites its own tail

Yall postin in a no-fap retards thread.

why is everyone falling for this bait

Jesus christ, mate.

Do what you think you must, but
Leftism fully recognizes that there are antagonisms. You're an enemy that will be proscribed, and that's that.

You've still not given a concrete reason. Sure you may think that the "dreaded alternative" is worse what makes you think it is? Why do you think that people are forced to follow morals even if they have nothing behind them? Again with this sophistry you haven't provided any good argument other than a generic, but it's wrong that I've heard a million times from people when I question the whole idea of morality itself.

no, i MUST BE LOVED.
you must be grateful We haven't made it legal to hunt down your kind like animals.

As if I am physically a prole.

Your wealth depends on a large underclass. You destroy all the proletariat then you have nobody to enslave and nobody to build your wealth for you.

what are you, physically, may I inquire?

Unless this thread is on several level of irony, what the fuck are you doing?

Not even mad, I am secure in the knowledge of the historical inevitability communism.

I have NOT masturbated for several months.
Thus I think I can entitled to deem masturbators to material poverty and squalor without it bothering me.

Go on, this totally makes sense.

Is this a bot? Can I ask a refund for the minute of my life I wasted for reading this thread?

the feelings of "Emphaty" of "tales of squalor!; now elude me
I see the poor as a lazy mass of sex-crazed hoodlums,almost as if rural bandits. masturbators are indeed not excusable from dying in some ghetto.
HA!That ,having a roof,is too much for them.

This reads like something Shakesperian.

The toil of not-dropping the Apollian Elixir hath indeed gifted me with the mastery of Tounge and Pen. Great my gloom , for now I see clearly that chains that bind;the jailer is the prisioner!
every single inhabitant of a project, is he bound? yay! but by himself. By his own stroking of the fleshly cane.

Hey Bat'ko if you're here could you please do a dramatic reading of this thread?

Never change, Holla Forums

I legitimately think this thread is too stupid to be called mere bait.

why are you such sexual deviants?

Stop fucking replying