How a Right Libertarian Experiment in Texas Fell Apart

Other urls found in this thread:

texasobserver.org/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-freest-little-city-in-texas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot link

texasobserver.org/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-freest-little-city-in-texas/

see

Well a private company will show up to provide all those services for lower cost anyway. It has to, because my beliefs are based on thought experiments and not history of what happens in the real world.

Jej. Unfortunately, this article won't mean much to right libertarians because all the names in the article are Spanish and they'll throw the "only whites can do libertarianism correctly" line at you.

I'd love to see this done in a white community

But they'll never leave their white picket fence suburban housing

When they do they won't be prepared for shit, they forgot how to fucking govern themselves at all and are banking on themselves just being white

THIS IS WHAT FREEDOM LOOKS LIKE

Fuck

to be fair hippies had a lot of "commune" experiments in the 60s that also failed.

Hippies were controlled by rightists to discredit real Leftists moments in North America and Western Europe.

So much for liberty

Fucking ancaps istg

1,300 aint enough for a free market to adapt to fix the problems of the people. no shit if you leave the economically proportional equivalent of like 10 people alone, there isn't a big enough society for markets to be created that fix the problems created in the absence of the state in time before everything goes to shit. to circumvent this, libertarians go to agorism, in which counter-economics slowly replaces the functions of the state until it's not needed so there's no initial problem with the state disappearing.
of course this'll get like 5 replies of HAHAHA and smug.pngs, because nobody here is ever looking for actual discussion (because this board isn't about politics, it's a board for memes), but whatever, might as well get it out there for those wondering.

not really. they were around during a time of economic prosperity where social issues were much more important (to people) than economic ones. saying otherwise is very anti-materialist.

Yeah, we just needed a larger scale catastrophe nbd

Thanks for rebutting my points, you really seem here to contribute. Filtered.

Talk to someone who actually lived through the 60s sometime it wasn't heaven on earth, either materially or in any other sense.

There was a reason workers were rebelling in the 60s and early 70s but the media made sure the petty booj were both in the spotlight and controlled the narrative.

I never said that. I'm talking about the size of the actual population, you mongoloid, not how free the markets were. No shit the markets WITHIN the city were free, but what the hell does that mean? mom and pop bakeries don't have to deal with regulations?

Your entire ideology is for train worshiping autists I'm sorry you have to keep figuring this out the hard way

Explain how the reason is invalid or this is the last (you) you're getting.

Good, please stop posting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your ideology is simply too much of a joke for me to take you seriously. Keep your (you), you autistic loser.