LOL

LOL

Is this the new Red Panels?

I can feel my brain slowly shutting down reading that

fucking brilliant

I don't get it? Why is he thinking that? Is he supposed to be a leftist?

Its supposed to be a liberal goony beardman from san fran who blogs on starbucks, what is there not to understand?

Jokes on him, I've been awake so long I can't process anything, so his attempt at making me dumber has failed.

The popped top implies that she isn't a virgin.

Not him, but I didn't see the cloud bubbles. This is what already happens in prisons though.

why isn't he from Los Angels? #NorthCaliforniarchy

Bay Area checking in. The amount of autistic hipsters we have here is unreal. We need to destroy this city ASAP.

but why is he imagining some fascist wonderland?

I dont know whats worse, my morbid curiosity with this board or the discovery of its filth in my local

Because that's what he believes and wants reality to be so he can feel like an actual hero

he is dreaming about being some kind of "warrior" for every race by placing himself in one of the worst situations possible in his mind. Him having the shit beat out of him not only "rids" him of his "whiteness" in his eyes, but also makes every other person of color aware that "he is an ally". It's all to make himself feel better and to lay some sort of veil over the fact that if there was to be some sort of struggle, he feels as though he would jump on the train for rebellion real quick.

when in reality he's a fucking idiot that isnt doing/going to do shit to liberate the masses and would run away as soon as some type of struggle or conflict arises.

The premise makes no sense. The point of a political comic is to caricaturize your opponents beliefs usually by blowing them out of proportions. This comic however imagines a bunch of shit about what their opponotens might be imagining with no apparant logic to their beliefs. If the author of the comic wasn't completely retarded the premise would be the opposite with the liberal thinking he's in heaven while being beaten.

Read

read

This is the view I got from the comic but if you want to add more, feel free.

neck yourself

Oh we're talking about bad comics?

This is why I hate liberals more than Holla Forumstards sometimes

Kek, I like how in the third pic the author is mocking the guy for not learning how to catch food - only to have caught a rat and skewered it. I'm sure the guy that made it saw it as a genius move but it just makes the strip more retarded than a satirist could imagine.

There is a LOT of cognitive dissonance in this persons comics. Also the art quality has zero consistency.

The first one actually is kind of funny, but probably not in the way it was intended.

some of his comics are good

those are old and less consistent

these are new, and more consistent

agreed

The son of one of the most major white supremacists in the United States changed his mind because he started spending time with normal people instead of white supremacists, as did the two girls that made up Prussian Blue.

So I'm not really sure what the intention is here.

To change the mind of the Nazi guy. The mother is obviously right here.

This doesn't make a lick of sense.

what makes the aut-right different from conservatives is that they're secular.

Makes enough sense I suppose. Ledditors naturally lean atheist. That was a default subreddit for them for a while.
Also they technically aren't secular, they worship kek :^)

That pic looks pretty fucking liberal.

There will never be a new Red Panels. It was too weird to live and too rare to die.

I'm deeply triggered. There was absolutely no difference between Hollande and Sarkozy besides the gay marriage thing. I voted for him during the second round as a 19 years old because I was fooled by his speech where he proclaimed "finance is my enemy", and he disappointed me deeply. Okay he was less annoying and corrupt than Sarko to be fair, but that's it really
No seriously, I'm mad. Putain.

???

I really miss when it was still politically correct to joke about middle America, because this whole "Fuck these guys but I'm unrepresented and made fun of a lot :(" bitching is so monotonous and tiresome that it becomes attractive to just do anyways

Have some edited oc on that panel

good work, comrade.